The online racing simulator
Hi, I'm 23 and I'm from Poland. I have driven pretty much all sim racing games (GPL, NASCAR 2003, GTR, GTL, RBR, etc.) although I can't say I was really good at them. I joined the LFS community, because I find races with stupid/blind AI extremely annoying. So far I'm doing more or less OK on slick tires but absolutely suck as far as the RWD + street tires combo goes.
In real life, I'm heavily into motorsports. I participate both as a marshall (amateur rally, also amateur and pro racing), as an event organizer (amateur rallies and training events for organised groups from car clubs etc.) and as a competitior (amateur rallies). In the future, I'd like to continue my amateur/club competition career, improve both my car handling skills and roadcraft, take part in at least one pro event (I'd prefer a rally but a race will do ) and advance in the ranks of motorsport staff.
Hello everybody!
I bought S2 couple days ago, and I love it so far. It´s my first serious racing sim and I still have a lot to learn, but it´s fun.

See you on the tracks

Martin aka melb00m
Hi racers !!

ok.
hi everyone im kinda new to but hope you enjoy it its the best
Heeh, I'm not a new player but I haven't posted in this thread before, so at least it makes me a new player to this thread

/unsolicited_response
Hi everybody. I discovered LFS some time last week, played around with wheel/keyboard for a bit and then picked up a momo from a local electronic store ($100 ). One of those impulse purchases I guess, but so far I am happy with it. I've never really played race sims seriously before but I think that I found a new hobby. I bought S2 license this morning, so i'll be sticking around.

About myself, im 22 just got out of college, working as an engineer right now. Going back to school in the spring (can't get enough of it), see yuo on the tracks!!!
hello, welcome to lfs and kiss your social life goodbye..!!!
Just a Quick G'day
G'day

Made and making a living from online virtuall games.
Need my ultimate experiance.
F1 and realistic and online multiplayer.
Downloading the demo and if its realistic to play online V you all.... From australia.
I shall be joining you.
At the rear of the feild,unless reverse grid rules are enforced

Qualia Qualia Saintlike

Ps plz post a link to ts vent or whatever voice you guys may or maynot use .
Ta
Hello peeps! Ive been playing about a month now and improving all the time. Mainly drifting but have found myself racing the XFG recently and nearly won a race until some (insert profanity here) devastated me on the final corner. Apart from that though, loving the amazing game that is Live For Speed. See you all on track...

However this game has killed GT4 for me. I can't play it anymore. It feels slow and very 'unnatural' now.
welcome to here we are happy to see you !!
Quote from Blaeza :
However this game has killed GT4 for me. I can't play it anymore. It feels slow and very 'unnatural' now.

Good ! That's actually it's hidden intention.

Welcome to the community and, btw, no need to write so
BIG.
Quote from Fonnybone :Good ! That's actually it's hidden intention.

Welcome to the community and, btw, no need to write so
BIG.

SORRY! Won't type so large anymore! OK!
We are glad you writing not BİG thanks!
Had my license for about a week now
Hi guys just stopping in to read tha forums and get some advice from them only got game and my licence today.

See you on the track...
it appears demo racers can't
Greetings, everyone.

Just acquired new license and needed to say a

"Hello World"

to everyone.

Nice to join this community. Hope to have much fun in here.
DM05 landing now at gate C-44... :D
Hey everyone...

Name: DM05
Style: Drifting...
Favorite car: XRT

been playing demo version for some time... but it got boring and now i've got the S2 version... ha haaa...
Welcome Cacciari and DM05! You've made the best decision, to buy S2! See you on track!
HI! im funnybone2 improbably younger than all of YAW! YEE HAW! IM A TEXAN
What a game!
that wasn't a question it was a statement! well impressed, Big Gfresh introduced me to LFS about a month ago, im hooked brought S2 about a week after having the demo, then i went out and brought a nice new shiney logitech driving force pro, IM HOOKED and soon to be single. (The mrs is not at all happy). Anyway HELLO!!!!!

Rish
Quote from Rish : IM HOOKED and soon to be single. (The mrs is not at all happy). Anyway HELLO!!!!!
Rish

Yes, S3 is said to have marriage counseling included in a patch.

It's a very well known side-effect, btw. Friends, wife/girlfriend, kids, pets and
life in general are all subject to attention deficit due to too much LFS use.
Don't forget to go to work though, you'll need that money to buy S3...
Hi all i've been quite long time tobe a demo racer, now I decided to buy an S2 license. i think i'm the first Indonesian S2 Racer..
my momo wheels been almost worn out ...

now I'm feeling bit better.. cause I still don't know what to do with it. still familiarizing with the new cars, BWM sauber rocks!!
Hi,

I've known about LFS for some time, but being on Mac I couldn't try it. Now I've got a brand new Mac that can also run XP, and the first Windows application I installed (one week ago) was LFS demo. And I can tell you that I'm not disappointed! Wonderful sim!

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG