The online racing simulator
From buying a licence.
The newest version is U (Test Patch U20). I think, there arent even any servers on Q now. And the BF1 is in the licenced version, you only seem to have the demo.
-
(Captain Slow) DELETED by Captain Slow
#78 - Jakg
btw, you have to BUY the game with real money
#79 - Jakg
Quote from Egytuner :I've got all the cars and tracks but i dont have the BMW.

you need to upgrade to the latest version

PS - it says your demo, please log in with the account you bought S2 with
Me too.......
I finally got S2 licenced like I saidI would - and the whole experience has completely taken over my evenings!!

Loads of cars and tracks to choose from - I don't know where to begin!!

Only trouble is now I have to learn to drive all over again as the more powerful cars are a lot harder to control - especially with my MS Sidewinder wheel that seems to have no dead spot adjustment.......illepall

When are the most popular times (in GMT) that people race? I tend to go on late evening and although there may be 400+ servers, there are very few poeple racing?
#81 - Jakg
8 Pm uk time things start hotting up
Okay cheers JakG - perhaps I'm coming on too late in the evening then.

Must try harder..........
#83 - noTe
New driver!
Hello all! I played the first LFS demo a long time ago back when it was first released. I played the updated version today and got hooked and bought it.

I previously played the NASCAR Racing series by Papyrus online before I even got my drivers license. I won a number of races in leagues in that game so I'm excited to be back into Sim racing.

My real car is a Silver 2004 Dodge SRT-4. My avatar is me driving the car at Heartland Raceway Park road course. I hope driving online helps me in real life and kills my urge for racing in the winter time.

**I would have said hi in the sticky post but I was curious if people use knowledge here to a real race track.
Quote from noTe :I previously played the NASCAR Racing series by Papyrus online before I even got my drivers license. I won a number of races in leagues in that game so I'm excited to be back into Sim racing.

Hi, and welcome to LFS...

Just wondering... What leagues in Nascar? Maybe we've raced eachother before
hey,

This game is beyond awsome! We need to meet up on LFS and run! Glad to see another person from around where I live (Virginia) well sorta... I run at VIR, summit point, and Carolina motorsports park. Nice car you got there! This game Really helps in real life. Don't know if you autox but there are also autox leagues and stuff that really help better yourself in real life to.

Paprus is great! Right now I'm running redline GTP addon for Nascar 2003, really a great game! Anyone play that?

seeya on track!
Jason
#86 - th84
Welcome to lfs!! Another yank to prey upon!
#87 - noTe
Quote from TagForce :Hi, and welcome to LFS...

Just wondering... What leagues in Nascar? Maybe we've raced eachother before

It's been WAY too long.. I honestly can't even remember, lol.

Quote from Racin Jason :hey,

This game is beyond awsome! We need to meet up on LFS and run! Glad to see another person from around where I live (Virginia) well sorta... I run at VIR, summit point, and Carolina motorsports park. Nice car you got there! This game Really helps in real life. Don't know if you autox but there are also autox leagues and stuff that really help better yourself in real life to.

Paprus is great! Right now I'm running redline GTP addon for Nascar 2003, really a great game! Anyone play that?

seeya on track!

Jason

I actually do more autocross right now just because road course racing is so expensive. I plan on doing more once I graduate college.
lol... I can remember one and that's only because they still exist, and there's still a long article of mine on their info page (used to be on RSC back when they were a real website as well). Still has results from races I was in too.
Quote from Racin Jason :hey,

This game is beyond awsome! We need to meet up on LFS and run! Glad to see another person from around where I live (Virginia) well sorta...

Well, I guess I'm not the only LFS'er from VA! Where do you live in VA? I'm in northern virginia.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, I guess I'm not the only LFS'er from VA! Where do you live in VA? I'm in northern virginia.

Awsome, I live around Norfolk, va beach.
Quote from noTe :Hello all! I played the first LFS demo a long time ago back when it was first released. I played the updated version today and got hooked and bought it.

I previously played the NASCAR Racing series by Papyrus online before I even got my drivers license. I won a number of races in leagues in that game so I'm excited to be back into Sim racing.

My real car is a Silver 2004 Dodge SRT-4. My avatar is me driving the car at Heartland Raceway Park road course. I hope driving online helps me in real life and kills my urge for racing in the winter time. Thumbs up

**I would have said hi in the sticky post but I was curious if people use knowledge here to a real race track.

Hey Cinci, welcome to S2...
Stop by the Land Of The Free server. Check out our team if your interseted. We have 5 or 6 members from SW Ohio. At least three that I know of are SCCA members. One races with SCCA and NASA. My guess is he uses knowledge from RL racing here in LFS Thumbs up
Hi, I new around here!!

I saw this game in a videogame magazine and downloaded the demo. It's amazing!!! the best simulator I ever drive!!!!

-RWD of XR GT It's hard to handle at the beginning , but it's terrific
-FWD it's fine, but the GTI don't like it very much. I still prefer the GT
-The turbo it's more than I can handle for now (it's like a crazy horse in bends ). I practice a bit more with the other two cars

If I can, I try to get license soon. My job don't let me much freetime.... I'll see.

Developers, keep the hard work, congratulations

Regards.
Just dropping by the thread to say hello... I love this game in the two weeks that I've been playing!
Hi guys I am new and have a question which I didnt think was worth starting a new thread over.
I am about to buy S2 but was wondering if I would really need a steering wheel to get the most out of this game?
I am interested in developing stuff for the game since I have done this before for games and found I really enjoyed it. I love cars and by playing the Demo this looks like the perfect game for me. I cant wait until the developers bring out car and track editors. I am interested in the autocross layout download section. That looks really great.
Anyways nice to meet you all and I hope to be playing you all online soon.

P.S Where is all the setup stuff normally on Forums to change avatar and siggy?

EDIT: S2er' !!
hi,im just new in s2 lincensed players community but im old in demo
Quote from Driftstream :
I am about to buy S2 but was wondering if I would really need a steering wheel to get the most out of this game?

Definitely.

And I have to know it, I drove 1 year with keyboard ; its really a much better experience.
Just licensed LFS and loving it. Is there a beginners league or cup etc? I'd love to find a structured race as it seems just doing on line is mostly a mess.
Quote from Egytuner :I've got all the cars and tracks but i dont have the BMW.

U got to be Licenced driver for that
Hallo im new and im a noob , but hope to have
a good time here .
Quote from Wimpie266 :Hallo im new and im a noob , but hope to have
a good time here .

Welcome my friend

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG