The online racing simulator
Hi
Quote from Isofast :New to the site. Boy is this game fun, also very hard. Still not sure about set ups for my cars, but I did get one out of the blue, not sure why, but it is a great set up. Maybe I won it or something, did I mention I am new??

Hi,yep game is really fun and im recommending S2 for you as you can have more cars and more track configurations with S2

USA racer-hi
Quote from sjava :Hi,yep game is really fun and im recommending S2 for you as you can have more cars and more track configurations with S2

USA racer-bye

fixed.
newbie and hooked already!
this is by far the best racing simulator i have found!
before i race online i have a few more practice rounds,but then... Watch Out!
can anyone tell me how to install the music download?
race you soon!
hello everyone i just registered don;t know anything about lfs, but i saw some video on youtube and the graphic is so and realistic so here i am what kind of controller do i need to play this game and where can i purchase one from(steering wheels keybord?)
Quote from mateo m3 :hello everyone i just registered don;t know anything about lfs, but i saw some video on youtube and the graphic is so and realistic so here i am what kind of controller do i need to play this game and where can i purchase one from(steering wheels keybord?)

Hey

You can play the game whit Wheel, Mouse and Keyboard. I´d advice you if you don´t have a steering wheel, you should drive on mouse, rather than keyboard. If you want to get more serious in this game, you can buy a steering wheel almost any place. Logitech driving force GT is a great wheel to start. I´m sure that you can find lots of wheel in ebay or any shop.
You can also use a gamepad if you have one. If not, I'd also advise to get a wheel instead o a cheap gamepad
Quote from mad pete :this is by far the best racing simulator i have found!
before i race online i have a few more practice rounds,but then... Watch Out!
can anyone tell me how to install the music download?
race you soon!

if im correct you need to convert the music to ogg format then go to your lfs install dir ex: (c:/lfs) then open ogg folder and place them in there
new and hooked!
Thanks! going to go and have a go at that!
(just got to drive with blaring music!)
Quote from mad pete :Thanks! going to go and have a go at that!
(just got to drive with blaring music!)

no problem,i agree nothing better to have some tunes blasting out to get the addrenlin pumping while racing
Quote from bishtop :no problem,i agree nothing better to have some tunes blasting out to get the addrenlin pumping while racing

yeah,like old s1
hiii
Hi! I'm Hakseli90, and i'm played lfs two years. See you on the track!
Hello
Hi...yeah...I like drifting, but I fail at drifting in this game. I fail at this game period...So yeah, Don't wait up!
Quote from FlatSyx :Hi...yeah...I like drifting, but I fail at drifting in this game. I fail at this game period...So yeah, Don't wait up!

keep practising,you will get better if your determined,finding or making the right setup for yourself is very important,there are good people on lfs aswell who would help you become better like they have done for me,good luck dude
Hi there
i registered and bought my account the same day this was posted...
Quote from Xobeohs :i registered and bought my account yesterday....

hi Xobeohs and welcome to lfs,this is where it all starts,see you on the tracks
Hi
Hi,mates.
I've been a Demo player on the good oldie Y version of LFS, and I stopped playing when a get a better PC (I couldn't even play Source Games :ices_rofl). So I started playing some other games and I forgot LFS (please,God, forgive me!).
And now I've started again thanks to an old friend that told me about the Z28.

So, here I am, the noobest of the noobest.

Greetz!
Quote from ToLiveIsToDie :Hi,mates.
I've been a Demo player on the good oldie Y version of LFS, and I stopped playing when a get a better PC (I couldn't even play Source Games :ices_rofl). So I started playing some other games and I forgot LFS (please,God, forgive me!).
And now I've started again thanks to an old friend that told me about the Z28.

So, here I am, the noobest of the noobest.

Greetz!

i wasnt around for z25 but after recently having a go of an older version it has improved greatly,,as i always recommend the best of lfs is after buying s2,some of the best people ive met are people ive met on lfs on s2 courses, have fun dude
Hi everyone. I have recently bought a decent fanatec carrera wheel with 900 of rotation. Before I used to have a black momo racing with dreadfull 240 degrees of rotation. I knew about lfs for a long time since I have been in sim racing for a while. I started back in early 2000 with ISI games like f1 2000, 02, challenge all the mods and then some GP games like gp3 and 4. I did try lfs demo back in a day when it was still S1 I believe and I didn't like the way if felt on my old wheel. Maybe its because I never cared to dial in the controls properly or what ever. Now 2 weeks ago I downloaded S2 demo after having new wheel for couple of days. When I adjusted controls properly to 900 degrees and good ffb the game felt like a dream. I have been playing rf intensivly for a long time before I got my new wheel but now I finally understand what lfs physics are all about. The cars feel so natural and I can tell what wheels are doing at any point on the track. rF even though is a pretty good game, always had this floaty feel so a lot of times I wouldnt react fast enough to my mistakes because the feedback I get from the game physics is lagging I think.
Anyways, I am still practising with the demo but will deff get my S2 licence soon. I am still strugling with lap times. For some reason I am faster around the track with XF gti than XR gt. I don't know if its FWD over RWD but I was able to hit 1:36 on few ocasions with default race setup. I hit 1:37 consistantly with XF but with XR 1:38-39 is my average.
hi
Hi everyone.
I'm back!

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG