The online racing simulator
haha thanks mate,
just spend another hour just to read all that interesting info!
and i'm still not done..
that's gonna be alot of testing tonight!

very addictive game,some nights not even gone bed trying to get better lap times
hi guys. im back! i took a break lfs for 1,5 year. and...

IM BACK YA!

ehe. (:
Quote from jspec :hi guys. im back! i took a break lfs for 1,5 year. and...

IM BACK YA!

ehe. (:

Welcome back dude
Hi I'm not new, but it's my new account. Sup. Bye

IM BACK YA!

ehe. (:

and everything is still the same I feel bad for you

IM BACK YA!

ehe. (:

Very nice to know!

IM BACK YA!

ehe. (:

Wassup Dude!!!This is the first time to see a Macedonian here!!! Welcome back!!! Hope we can drift in LFS together some times!!!

Pozdrav do prviot makedonec so go gleam na forumov!!!
oh hi, i'm am new...

well i play lfs since 4 years but i am really new!

never had the need to register here, but i said to myself, well, share the good words to the world and good taste.

ama drifter skinner screener ricer mofokor and i love tokyo drift because they rule in that movie! best evar master plus plus...

i also got a great sense of 2nd degre humour and sarcasm...

well, think my post is honest.

see you soon, i should post some of my works soon...
Quote from Spinaker :oh hi, i'm am new...

well i play lfs since 4 years but i am really new!

never had the need to register here, but i said to myself, well, share the good words to the world and good taste.

ama drifter skinner screener ricer mofokor and i love tokyo drift because they rule in that movie! best evar master plus plus...

i also got a great sense of 2nd degre humour and sarcasm...

well, think my post is honest.

see you soon, i should post some of my works soon...

OMG Spinaker!!!!

That's long time since I've heared from you.

I remember you being in Team Rock for some time.
olol maybe, i didn't stay very long in it if i remember well...

anyway cool to see i'm still in the memories haha
?¿?¿
me descargué LFS, lo instalé, me hice la cuenta en LFS.net , le doy a multijugador, le meto mi nombre y contraseña y m dice k no vale..
k hago?¿?¿?
I think he said something like this:

I downloaded LFS, installed it, made an account on LFS.net, entered his username and password, and it says it is not correct. (I think :/) What to do?

Bienvenudos, señor.
Quote from J@tko :I think he said something like this:

I downloaded LFS, installed it, made an account on LFS.net, entered his username and password, and it says it is not correct. (I think :/) What to do?

Something like that.

Quote from Pahz :me descargué LFS, lo instalé, me hice la cuenta en LFS.net , le doy a multijugador, le meto mi nombre y contraseña y m dice k no vale..
k hago?¿?¿?

Make sure that you are using your GAME password and not your WEB password to login in LFS.
If you forgot your GAME password, you can change them here.

I hope you understand me.
The translation is correct

I'll say in spanish what adm said:
"Asegúrate de que en el juego usas el GAMEpasword y no la contraseña de la cuenta del foro/web. Lo puedes cambiar aqui"
Hello new people!
Welcome to S2/LFS world. Enjoy your stay and have fun! :-)
Hello!!! I'm Angelo
Hello pilots!!!

I'm so happy for buy this game, I just downloaded and played for 10 min. IT"S THE BEST GAME.

Sorry, but I'm totally novice but I already read the rules to be polite, respect the flags and so on.

big hug!!
Hi I am from Singapore. Looking for SEA (South East Asia) players in this forum. Enjoy the game all.

Cheers!
Hello to all pistonheads, petrolheads and motorheads

Glad to join you all! Very NICE Sim, that LFS!
hello to all guys!!!
Hello, I'm gionnifer, a newbie of PLZ team from Italy
just like to say yyeeessss finaly s2,happy days
hi everyone! im bernardo and since a few days im driving with the demo of lfs, and i have to say is really really good! i also did online racing and i enjoyed it! there is only one problem that occured today. i was driving in FBM blackwood server, and while i was in 3rd position i was banned with no reason. the only possible reason that i could find is that i was involved in the accident the two car in front of me did, but for sure it was not my fault at all. i was the victim of it, eventually.

however i was not only kicked from the server, but banned!! i always try to be fair with other drivers, i like to race, and im not the kind of the person that connect only to disturb other players... i hate people that behave like this.

i even asked why they were banning me, but no reply.

i was really disappointed with this. i would like to buy the s2 version of this simulator but this episode made me stop for the moment. i don't remember who were the people that banned me, but i would like to have some explaination from them if they are here. in the game im Bernardo Iraci.

im sorry if my first post was like this, and if is not the right section please move it. i just thought that it would be fair at least to know why i was banned.

thanks

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG