The online racing simulator
Hey everybody , my name is Daniel!

Im from the United States, and I just re-installed LFS for the first time in a couple of years because my old computer couldnt run it very well. Im a horrible driver, but hopefully my etiquette will keep me in good standing with the other racers.

Bye
Hello Everyone

Great to see lots of new faces!!
Hey everyone! I'm 27, from Detroit Michigan and I just got the S1 license after running nearly 200 laps in the demo alone over a single weekend. You could say addicted. I hate being stuck in the land of nascar and didnt even know stuff like WTCC or F1 existed. Thank god there something other than driving in circles!!
Quote from darth_jesus :Hey everyone! I'm 27, from Detroit Michigan and I just got the S1 license after running nearly 200 laps in the demo alone over a single weekend. You could say addicted. I hate being stuck in the land of nascar and didnt even know stuff like WTCC or F1 existed. Thank god there something other than driving in circles!!

Welcome! Most european people on this forum will love you for that post.

Great avatar and username as well.
Quote from darth_jesus :Hey everyone! I'm 27, from Detroit Michigan and I just got the S1 license after running nearly 200 laps in the demo alone over a single weekend. You could say addicted. I hate being stuck in the land of nascar and didnt even know stuff like WTCC or F1 existed. Thank god there something other than driving in circles!!

OI, Jake get over to LTC now mate.

Kind Regards
(The Stig)
Otherwise known as
GGE
All Players say hi here to new players
Hi,

I am not brand new to this game but, you can have all the hello's you can have so new players say hi to all here at LFS.

Kind Regards
GGE
(The Stig)
i cant really understand what you want, but if its a thread for all the newcomers to say hello, we already have one
I think you are brand new to this game, in pretty much every one of your posts you've stated that. Sounds like over-compensation.
I know what he meeeaannss....

HIYAR EVERYBODY!

(Hiya Dr.Nick! :P)
Ahh, next The stig Hello and welcome
I'm Phil, 20 from belgium (But I'm english, so your Waffle comments do not phase me.)
Just bought S2, after a year of demo racing. Whole lot of new cars to learn!
Hey, i'm thomas 19 years old from vienna austria, i'm s2 licensed since last year and i love it =D i did't drove all tracks yet and i have to learn much about a fast racing line =D

bye
Hello peoples

newbie here jus joined today after playin the game for a few months
reasonbly boring by urself so i though i join up and go pro wit u guys

happy to learn some new tips and advice to get me started

I believe Im ok and am willing to impress hehehe

please drop a line and help me get racing online

ANYONE !! currently going through forum to gain more knowledge

cheers guys
hi guys

im from south australia, 24 years old. just came back from overseas!

i have finally got myself a s2 licence after many years of playing just the demo i first played this simulator on and off a few months after the first ever release of LFS.

i am liking it so far, trying to learn new cars & tracks. the only problem is when its peak time for me, it isnt for the majority of the world so its a bit harder to find populated servers. but i have had a blast with a few people on CTRA servers so far, only need a handful for a good race!

i hope to learn more and get really involved with the LFS community, especially after playing the demo for many years

see you on the track!
-
Gonchi (Gonchi.lfs) DELETED by Gonchi.lfs
Quote from Gonchi.lfs :Hi, im Gonchi, i´ve been playing demo for sometime but im brand new on S2, now, how do i find a team? :P
I mostly like single seaters and as im new im fully dedicated to get to know these cars, and of course the tracks.
I prefer mixed tracks, with high speed sectors and slow corners, sorry for my english but you get the idea right? lol, those tracks you seem to never get the setup right :P

Hiya Gonchi Welcome to S2. Watch out for my teammates with the [SR] Racer Name Tag on...
Quote from jasonmatthews :Hiya Gonchi Welcome to S2. Watch out for my teammates with the [SR] Racer Name Tag on...

Welcome to S2 Gonchi

I think i know those guys Jason
hey eveyone my name is victor. I'm 16 years old now. I'm new here. I play PT all the time. XD I hope eveyone enjoy this game my IGN is xVFx.
Hi ... Bye.
(Dont u ever sig that!!!)
Quote from xVFx :hey eveyone my name is victor. I'm 16 years old now. I'm new here. I play PT all the time. XD I hope eveyone enjoy this game my IGN is xVFx.

are you talking about Project Torque? that game sucks...
haha yeah why you hate this game? just because you doesn't like to play games with cash?
Quote from xVFx :haha yeah why you hate this game? just because you doesn't like to play games with cash?

Maybe because it isn't realistic
Hi everyone I'm new here I just got S2 I think this is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I USE KEYBOARD) bye :]
Im New Too!
Im New!
Again, not a new player here though

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG