The online racing simulator
Just got my license..

So hi
hiiiiiiiiiiii......................
Hello people, im new here...
Im 17 year old guy from Slovakia
I like cars, computers, music, girls (), etc.
I prefer drifting, but i like normal racing too (but im not good at it)
Hope i will make new friends here ...
Im still Demo, but MAYBE.... maybe in the future i will buy S2 (or S3?)

See ya on the track
Tommy311
Hey, I only have the demo atm and I quite like it. I play on a keyboard atm and I might change to a steering wheel once I get enough money. I also race karts so I have experience in real life aswell.
hello
Im new, rofl, NEED HELP DRIFTING, and creating sets...

bah
Hi i am nevv and i am going to get the S2 the next vveeckend but the problem is, here in Venezuela dont have Dollars....
new
hi as every one already say'd "i am new here" it means also for me.

yep just got the demo installed and played for an hour or 2 and did some training but to be fair about it, it sucks big time so i went for some practice rounds offline and it give me the happy feeling that i always had with gran turismo, the search for the best setup, the search for best racing line, the search for...... ok in GT you would win easly even in the hardest mode and the hour online that i did i was second with others that are driving for a short time ( no die hards ) but on BL gp doing a 1:40.XXX is not bad for the first time i think with XF GTI.

greetzzzz X20DTL
-
(stealthmonkey23) DELETED by stealthmonkey23
Hello.

Long time Gran Turismo/Forza Motorsport fan. Never really did much racing on PC.

Got my Logitech G25 in the mail yesterday, Just picked up my S2 license!

Time to practice!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~!

*sings Smooth Criminal*
-
can anyone give me voucher? (the_big_n00b) DELETED by franky500
Hey guys Im only new to S1 Iv had demo for about 2 years then convinsted my dad to get it for me as a prize for somthing in my real life yes I have one unlike some of you guys. Even a girlfriend who plays on LAN with me.
Hello,

I played LFS a few monts and i like the game. I keep my real name secret (privacy) and I am 13 years old. I doubt if i buy a license.

Greetz
Vuurkat (dutch)
Quote from VBS :hiiiiiiiiiiii......................

Quote from Tommy311 :Hello people, im new here...
Im 17 year old guy from Slovakia
I like cars, computers, music, girls (), etc.
I prefer drifting, but i like normal racing too (but im not good at it)
Hope i will make new friends here ...
Im still Demo, but MAYBE.... maybe in the future i will buy S2 (or S3?)

See ya on the track
Tommy311

Quote from iBilo :Hey, I only have the demo atm and I quite like it. I play on a keyboard atm and I might change to a steering wheel once I get enough money. I also race karts so I have experience in real life aswell.

Quote from Dmoney0015 :Im new, rofl, NEED HELP DRIFTING, and creating sets...

bah

Quote from Chichi_G25 :Hi i am nevv and i am going to get the S2 the next vveeckend but the problem is, here in Venezuela dont have Dollars....

Though luck mate

Quote from X20DTL :hi as every one already say'd "i am new here" it means also for me.

yep just got the demo installed and played for an hour or 2 and did some training but to be fair about it, it sucks big time so i went for some practice rounds offline and it give me the happy feeling that i always had with gran turismo, the search for the best setup, the search for best racing line, the search for...... ok in GT you would win easly even in the hardest mode and the hour online that i did i was second with others that are driving for a short time ( no die hards ) but on BL gp doing a 1:40.XXX is not bad for the first time i think with XF GTI.

greetzzzz X20DTL

Quote from Beltaine :Hello.

Long time Gran Turismo/Forza Motorsport fan. Never really did much racing on PC.

Got my Logitech G25 in the mail yesterday, Just picked up my S2 license!

Time to practice!

Quote from Dalek0220 :I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~!

*sings Smooth Criminal*

Welcome back!

Quote from zachs fast :Hey guys Im only new to S1 Iv had demo for about 2 years then convinsted my dad to get it for me as a prize for somthing in my real life yes I have one unlike some of you guys. Even a girlfriend who plays on LAN with me.

Quote from vuurkat :Hello,

I played LFS a few monts and i like the game. I keep my real name secret (privacy) and I am 13 years old. I doubt if i buy a license.

Greetz
Vuurkat (dutch)

And to the rest quoted above, Welcome, if your lisenced or demo
Hi Everyone! davidan here. Have owned LFS since the beginning. Been sim racing for about 11 years or so and loving every minute of it ... just recently started getting back into LFS after taking some time away from it -- enjoying reading these forums and look forward to racing with some of you I am sure.
Quote from davidan :Hi Everyone! davidan here. Have owned LFS since the beginning. Been sim racing for about 11 years or so and loving every minute of it ... just recently started getting back into LFS after taking some time away from it -- enjoying reading these forums and look forward to racing with some of you I am sure.

Hey welcome and have fun at Live for Speed Forums
I've been playing LFS Demo for a looonnnggg time now, and finally thought "ALRIGHT! I'M FINALLY GOING TO UNLOCK S2!"...and here I am. I unlocked S2 just 5-10 minutes ago, and am enjoying it fully!

My name is Benedict Park, from Canada. I am 14 years old, turning 15 in October.

I am a sim racing enthousiast, who has had previous racing experience from GTR, GTR2, GT Legends, rFactor, and Race 07. I make lots of videos on youtube from video games, and in real life.

In real life, I only race go karts right now (never placed lower than 2nd thanks to sim racing experience) due to my age, but its still fun!!

K gotta go play some Live For Speed now :P Nice meeting all of you! I hope to see you online!
Hello all. I am pleased to say I have now unlocked S2 myself and the game itself is great. I'm currently waiting for my DFP to arrive in the post, but making do with a gamepad until then. I used to play the demo a lot, but felt I was missing out on the turbo cars!

Anyway, my name is Tom, I'm a car nut, and this game gets the thumbs up from me! Attention to car physics detail is fantastic.
Quote from tlcook :Hello all. I am pleased to say I have now unlocked S2 myself and the game itself is great. I'm currently waiting for my DFP to arrive in the post, but making do with a gamepad until then. I used to play the demo a lot, but felt I was missing out on the turbo cars!

Anyway, my name is Tom, I'm a car nut, and this game gets the thumbs up from me! Attention to car physics detail is fantastic.

'ello
Hi guyz, ive been playing LFS for around 3 years i think already. just having fun in demo with a mouse. I finally came to my sences, and realized no matter if my friends can't play LFS. Ill make some new once here who can. So i got myself a DFP and LFS S2. Man i can't believe it took me soo long. Love this game. The only racing game i really play. I'm 24 and from the Netherlands. Just love driving, cant wait to get a propper job and get to racing(drifting). And ye its my second day with a wheel ever lol. And i found out i cant drift with a dfp at all almost. Really need a clutch and handbrake(not on the wheel). Just dont want to go back to using the mouse, so take it easy on me if u see me on the track. Ye thats my intro.
So Hi to all the new users and all the veterans. See you on the track.

p.s. for anyone interested i was on the forum before when i was in demo under a different name(dorikin).
and anyone not using a wheel like i was, DO IT NOW. Go get one, LFS is too realistic to play with anything but the wheel(900 degree one)what a fool i was..
Quote from OkaChan :Hi guyz, ive been playing LFS for around 3 years i think already. just having fun in demo with a mouse. I finally came to my sences, and realized no matter if my friends can't play LFS. Ill make some new once here who can. So i got myself a DFP and LFS S2. Man i can't believe it took me soo long. Love this game. The only racing game i really play. I'm 24 and from the Netherlands. Just love driving, cant wait to get a propper job and get to racing(drifting). And ye its my second day with a wheel ever lol. And i found out i cant drift with a dfp at all almost. Really need a clutch and handbrake(not on the wheel). Just dont want to go back to using the mouse, so take it easy on me if u see me on the track. Ye thats my intro.
So Hi to all the new users and all the veterans. See you on the track.

p.s. for anyone interested i was on the forum before when i was in demo under a different name(dorikin).
and anyone not using a wheel like i was, DO IT NOW. Go get one, LFS is too realistick to play with anything but the wheel(900 degree one)what a fool i was..

Hey dude! I'll take your advice and buy a wheel and S2, when I get the money .
nooby question
does anybody know how to start a thread.
please
In every sub forum, like in LFS beginners forum, you can click the button "new thread", then you write a subject and the post itself
Greetings.

My name is Dave, I'm 29 from sunny Manchester in the UK. I race under the name of "Slowpoke Rodriquez" - hoping to change my name to "Speedy Gonzalez" one day

I'm an OAG (old aged gamer), and have done all of the "addictions", from Warcraft 3, Day of Defeat, Star Wars Galaxies, GTR 2, Geoff Crammond's GP(!!!), World of Warcraft, and now back to LFS. Last played LFS in a very early pre-release about 6 or 7 years ago (?), and only just found it again now. Very pleased to be back, hoping to spend a lot of time here

I'm very approachable, and can occasionally be found in a cruising server if I've been drinking, or on a CTRA server when sobre

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG