The online racing simulator
Quote from red7 :Hello community, I'm currently racing 3 ai cars with the demo and I'm very impressed. The physics are making me lose 2 to 3 hour chunks of my life. This is the first pc racing sim that i've tried and it is VERY good. Not that I race, but I have pushed cars up and down some exit and entrance ramps @ quite a bit more than a spirited pace and I can say that for my meager experience lfs gets it pretty *!#$*@ close! I look forward to upgrading to s2 and "in time" challenging drivers online who i can only imagine are super quick!

Well... put about 7 Pro Level AI Cars in the demo, and thats about what almost every licenced racer can beat
Quote from R1K89 :Well... put about 7 Pro Level AI Cars in the demo, and thats about what almost every licenced racer can beat

Left-handed, you forgot to add...
Quote from bbman :Left-handed, you forgot to add...

Both Left And Right Side Driving ...
Verry interresting my birthday is 29th August and yours is 30th August (got that from your profile)
hii'm new here, got S2 last weekend and started playing with the new cars. my game username is [UK]matt2000 so keep an eye out for me. getting pro scores in training so i'm coming to beat y'all
Hi ALL!
Hello fellow drivers,

I started to play the demo a week ago and am very impressed by the physics of the game. Currently I cannot find any descent online demo server to play competitively since everyone is always bumping, skidding out of control and not obeying the rules of the game so I will probably end up buying the S2 license.
Will I be able to find any nice clean servers after purchasing S2?
I enjoy reading the forum (lots of useful info), thanks guys.

See you on the track.
s2 is like a whole new world all the bumping is left behind much nicer servers which people obey the rules so buy it lol
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :s2 is like a whole new world all the bumping is left behind much nicer servers which people obey the rules so buy it lol

Thanks 11SuLLy11 for the good news

Cheers!
no problem mate
hope to race you soon
Ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao!
Hi From Rome,ITALY
I am a brand new driver: slow, clumsy, aged, but with a great will of improoving my skillz

see u on the track, and please...
be mercyfull I am a moving chicane about now
Hi
Just got a license after seeing a link in a hardware review.

This has got to be the best £24 I've spent in a while, awesome sim, very additive (just one more lap!) I'm a RWD fan and love the lairy handling of powerful RWD cars, which makes them a huge challenge to get fast times from.

Bye bye social life!

Quote from TyreShredder :Just got a license after seeing a link in a hardware review.

This has got to be the best £24 I've spent in a while, awesome sim, very additive (just one more lap!) I'm a RWD fan and love the lairy handling of powerful RWD cars, which makes them a huge challenge to get fast times from.

Bye bye social life!

Nice one m8, Welcome to LFS, What hrdware review did you see the link in?
And what do you mean by very additive lmao??
Hi!
Well, i'm not really new to lfs (before as real_firefly), but i just bought a DFP wheel 2nd hand, and i got a LFS s2 licence with it!

Though i don't want to know what he was thinking when he came up with this name
Quote from qba_zeus : ... I think there must be an easier way to save and compare my own times. Am I right? Please help me.

I don't think it works in demo mode, but your personal best online laptimes for each car/circuit combination are recorded at LFS World http://www.lfsworld.net/
Quote from qba_zeus :Hi!
I'm a new LFS player from Poland. I don't have the money to buy a licence but still the demo version is not so bad for first .
I got really interested in car simulators and I bought the momo racing wheel. And I do like it .

However, I got a noob question aboute LFS - isn't there any option in the game to have a simple access to my own best times? I found only the way to save a replay and then watch it, or if it was hotlapping just start playing it to see the time.
But I think there must be an easier way to save and compare my own times. Am I right? Please help me.

when i was a demo member is was wrote my demo game pass and lfsw name to lfs license details in game n when i had a good time it was online at lfsw...
hey tought d just say hello lol:heyjoeani
hello ian !about time you posted
Hey guys i'm finally S2 licenced, so i though i'd say hi
hey mate gd choice hope you enjoy
Quote from zacharyzoomy :Hello I'm new to the fourm. I've been playing LFS demo for a month now And I really love it. can't wait for my lisence

Welcome. If you like demo just wait until you can drive the FOX at Aston Historic while racing lots of clean and fair drivers!
Quote from zacharyzoomy :Hello I'm new to the fourm. I've been playing LFS demo for a month now And I really love it. can't wait for my lisence

welcome ! i will buy s2 too when i get the money .
I forgot to say hi to everyone !

i've posted a movie in the movie section, not brilliant but worth watchin' !

peace
Hi, I would like to say that this is quite the simulator and puts my MOMO wheel to a real chalange. Several moments ago I was browsing the forums non-registerd because I tend to look for answers rather than ask questions. Though I found a thread that makes me skepticle of the only comunity.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=7835&page=3

Now forgive my spelling, I'm a English failure as most would say :/ but yea... lol Forgive me for posting such an ill mannered topic, but is this what I am to expect when I go online?

Most online racing comunities have been fair in my eyes, but that thread makes me question... I will say though, for such an extravagant simulator, I'm suprized that it only took three people to create it.
hello I'm new too and I really love the demo and I will buy s2 ASAP!
Hey im new.
Hey guys, I only just downloaded the demo a few days ago and plan on getting the whole thing once I get myself sharpened. Some of you may have seen me already drifting in the southoz server. Racing isnt my thing as I just end up hitting corners sideways already, I cant help it.

Are there any oz drifters/racers here in Adelaide, or even Aus?

someonetookit@hotmail.com is my msn email.

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG