The online racing simulator
Quote from BullHorn :Just bought S1+S2.

DFP... Well, that's a little bit more expensive. :P

G25, you know you want too........
The G25 has alot of affirmative comments, but it also has the amount of negative comments to match; and it costs more than twice as much as a DFP.

I'm a beginner to simulators and I'm being drafted to the Israeli Defense Force in 17wks 1day 7hrs 15mins 18secs (copy-pasted from my mIRC script :P), so I don't really want to buy a G25 and not use it for 3 years.

If after my military service I still enjoy driving in computer games/simulators, I'll probably buy a G25.
I'm a totally new to LFS just purchased the S2 and i can't wait to get on the track only have a game pad at the moment,do i need a racing wheel? and how do i get involved with a race.
People play with whatever input they like, some even use keyboards and mice!

Although, it's pretty obvious that it is the most fun playing with a wheel that has forcefeedback.
Quote from dbm :Hi
What an awesome site/game. I can't wait to move to a wheel and pedals but even with keyboard this is awesome.
I'm in Australia and wanting to start an all-Aussie championship so any fellow Aussies out there let me know.

Regards
DM
(zoomzoom)

Hi, ive had LFS DEMO for about a week and soon be getting the licence, maybe in a week. Well Im from Aus and ive kinda organised a team with a friend. Im interested in your proposal of an all Aussie championship but thats after i get the licence. Oh and im from S.A. if u wanted to know.
Hi all!
I just made an account on the forum, been racing for a while though, (a month?) decided I should make an account here. also thx to ali-baba for sending me that awsome setup... its awsome!
Quote from BullHorn :People play with whatever input they like, some even use keyboards and mice!

Although, it's pretty obvious that it is the most fun playing with a wheel that has forcefeedback.

I play with keyboard + touchpad
Hello,

i am playing LFS for a couple of weeks now and thought it's time to say Hello!

All warnings came too late, I already lost my social live!! lol

LFS is best racing-game I have ever played and I enjoy it sooo much! Glad that I grabbed a S2 license, it's really worth the bucks. Good deal, thanks for the game devs! Please keep up the very nice work on it!!!

Kind regards,
xdream
Hey everyone!

Well just bought the s1 license and will try it out some more and practise with
my momo racing wheel. Takes abit getting used to the handling compared to
other racing games but i must say that this is far better then what i have tried before.

Cheers!
Looks like you already got s2! nice lol
Me to
I have a Thrustmaster Force Feedback GT But i only have one.
I think this is one of my first posts here

Anyway, I have raced the demo version for a long time, but today I decided to buy a license for S2. The demo was great fun with my Logitech G25. Too bad I have to wait to pay, because I don't have a paypal account and someone else is doing that for me.

I also have rFactor, but LFS races are much nicer, especially online

See ya at the circuit guys.
Hi peeps, been owning the game for 3 full hours now i think! Finally a good simulator!! So worth the money! Good job
hey everyone ....i've played demo for a long time.....now s2 licensed
I use DFP and like almost all types of racing
welcome all!

i have my s2 license for about a month now and it's getting better and better!
New (S2) player
Hi !

Okay, im S2 licenced since 3 hours ago. I didn't buy my S2... I WON IT

Yesterday a race was held on DEMO server RacingX wich was organised by marek100, the leader of RacingX team http://www.racingx.co.uk/index.html. The winner gets S2 !
And boy, was i lucky... the BL1 - XFG combo just sat in my lap (as i drive it all the time).
If somebody wants to know, the 30 laps ".mpr", as im told, will be avaliable for download on RacingX site (2.5MB)
Thank You Very Much

As for I...
I've been a demo racer for 4.5 months. Good times..., and times . And will continue to be so hehe.
I'm a member of the FU team (full version name not appropriate hehe) http://tering.te.funpic.org/ for ~ 2 months. A nice team of some fast individuals that know how to race. Hi guys . You all made me faster . Infact, wtf am I doing here? I go to u now LOL

Bye you all... See you somewhere, someday... Be it S2 or DEMO, all rox
Quote from Nilex :Hi !

Okay, im S2 licenced since 3 hours ago. I didn't buy my S2... I WON IT

Yesterday a race was held on DEMO server RacingX wich was organised by marek100, the leader of RacingX team http://www.racingx.co.uk/index.html. The winner gets S2 !
And boy, was i lucky... the BL1 - XFG combo just sat in my lap (as i drive it all the time).
If somebody wants to know, the 30 laps ".mpr", as im told, will be avaliable for download on RacingX site (2.5MB)
Thank You Very Much

As for I...
I've been a demo racer for 4.5 months. Good times..., and times . And will continue to be so hehe.
I'm a member of the FU team (full version name not appropriate hehe) http://tering.te.funpic.org/ for ~ 2 months. A nice team of some fast individuals that know how to race. Hi guys . You all made me faster . Infact, wtf am I doing here? I go to u now LOL

Bye you all... See you somewhere, someday... Be it S2 or DEMO, all rox

Congratulation there mate.
Hope you will enjoy the game as much as most of us does
Just dropping by to say hi to all the new racers.

hi!
mmh..
bought game today.. hi there.
Hi!!
Hi!!! I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Usually I participate in the competitions of www.LFSLA.net and also in those of www.LVLFS.net, I am the founder of equipment HL Racing (www.hlracing.com.ar). I soon hope to be able to see many of you in track.
Sorry... My english in very poor...
Sup guys, Played the demo quite a bit but got tired of the people, bought S2 last night and its a totally different experience. I have the Microsoft wireless receiver but the wheel doesn't even have force feed back enabled so its rather a piece of useless crap (typical Microsoft ) So I'm using a keyboard! Haha.
Quote from Reaper7 :Do alot of people play this game?

Each evening there is over 1000 people racing and there is around 100 servers with people on
Yes!!

The most populated days it has been almost 1600 users online, so there is a lot of people.

So don`t hestitate, get a lisence now, it`s cheap if you see what content there is in this game, you will not be unsatisfied
Hey racers!
I don't still have the licence but I intend to buy it.
Hi, im new too!
And i played alot of demo LFS, but i just ordered the full S2!
Thunderdome
New Racer in LFS

Thunderdome

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG