The online racing simulator
Hey guys !!!

1st played LFS over a year ago proberly even longer, then forgot all about it then i recently came across it on the internet again played the demo for about a week then decided to buy the game now i cant seem stop playing it, best £24 iv payed :P

Cheers Dean.
Welcome to LFS mate, we've got a great community here too. Make sure you visit this forum now and then .
Hello, have had LFS proper for a week today now and really liking it so thought it was time to say hi. Really good game and community, though wish I had a bit more talent on the track!
Hello! I've just switched from demo to S2 today, and I'm loving the game. My favourite cars are the formulas, and I'm a mouse driver.
#680 - Rox
New to LFS
Hi all, impressed with LFS from the start so I purchased an S2 licence after a friend recommended it over other driving sims. Joined AAL and so far having a great time at the back of most fields.

Cheers
Hadzz
Not really new to LFS... ok I am but I went out and bought a $80 controller just to play the DEMO I FREAKING LUV THIS GAME I CAN't not think about it... been playin for 3-4 months liberally!!! anywayz I was wondering can u play on the server with the demo version??? I'ma buy s2 for sure next week I was just wondering is there a way I can get the feel online before I go all in... anywayz hey everyone...
Hi every1,

first post ever in lfsforum btw

I bought the S2 license a month ago and been very happy with it so far.

Still learning alot about the game dynamics and actual race car driving abilities but i'm getting the hang of it.

See you all on the track (someday)

Cheers
Nunes
ima noob
Hey Im Greg haha i love drifting havnt had a chance to play yet cuz the download wont work but i cant wait ima demo as of now but i will buy uhm idk yet s1 or s2 i am gettin a g25 whelel and i will use that but i have played other racers my whole life haha
Hello all, i yesterday brought my S2 licence, n LFS S2 Official servers are so niiice.
Hey, i just bought my S2 license!

The crashers in the demo started to get on my nerves pretty quick, so i hope to find some good races in S2!
Hello hello. Another new member here. I've been licensed for a few weeks now. Initially I started using a keyboard on the demo and then I acquired a gamepad and decided to purchase S2, and now i've splashed out on a G25 all because of LFS!
Now I fear that i'm going to loose my job and my social life.

Anyway, take it easy people.

- Paul (Rah - G4 NJA)
Welcome all! Have fun . LFS has a strong community, makes sure you visit this forum now and then .
Quote from Aiden McGeady :Hello! I've just switched from demo to S2 today, and I'm loving the game. My favourite cars are the formulas, and I'm a mouse driver.

So do I!

Just moved to S2 (1 week) and I can say that i´ve used well my ~R$100!... Racing everyday with great drivers it´s worth the price.

Hope we find ourselves racing someday (i´m getting used to play in CEROLAG - LFSLA with XFR, there we got great drivers and a good entry car to learn driving basics).

Um abraço e parabéns pela escolha!! Nos vemos por ai!!

MHMendes - aerolitos
Hi all, this is my first post on these forums.

I have been an avid racing fan for a long time now and have recently taken great interest in sim racing, culminating in downloading Live for Speed. I've been playing the demo for a while and will be splashing out on the S2 licence very soon.

Seems it will be a while before I have any spending money again, especially after taking the plunge and buying a G25 to get the most from my racing! (Worth every penny btw...)

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to racing with you guys (eventually!), this seems like an excellent, friendly community which I am looking forward to becoming a part of.
#690 - dbm
all-aussies
Hi
What an awesome site/game. I can't wait to move to a wheel and pedals but even with keyboard this is awesome.
I'm in Australia and wanting to start an all-Aussie championship so any fellow Aussies out there let me know.

Regards
DM
(zoomzoom)
Hey All
Just thought I would join the noob revolution going on. I have had LFS for a couple months now and it is great fun and I learn new things everyday. Wanted to say thanks to CORE BIGTIME for getting me hooked on it!

Race Hard,
StnWolf
Hey all

Just started racing LFS about 4 weeks ago. Just got licensed to S2. I'm 23, race with a DFP, hoping to join a team soon. I'm into mainly circuit racing, but autocross as well. Always been a diehard racing fan, and absolutely love cars in general. I'm also teaching myself some Photoshop work, so I may do some skin work in the near future. Looking forward to many many laps ahead!
ive been playin for bout a week now just sayin hi and keep drivin hard cant wait to get good and do some group drifting
I have been here since forever, never posted anything and never really played LFS.

I'm just getting interested in it now, I'll be buying S1+S2 and a DFP or a Momo soon.
Alright ladies and gents?

I joined up a wee while ago and spent ages just nailing the FZR Now starting to broaden my horizons and have managed gold licence on the ctra.
Hope to see ya all out there, my race name is Rooster
Hi, I just joined the forums, I am pretty new to all of this. I ave a simple question, How do I make skins, or get skins for LFS?
I never said hi when I first arrived here, so I'll do it now. Hi! Having the time of my life
Hi everyone. I've been playing the LFS demo for a while but I purchased an S2 license today.
Quote from BullHorn :I have been here since forever, never posted anything and never really played LFS.

I'm just getting interested in it now, I'll be buying S1+S2 and a DFP or a Momo soon.

Just bought S1+S2.

DFP... Well, that's a little bit more expensive. :P

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG