The online racing simulator
:wave2:
Hi everyone. Im new. I just wanna say that this game has to be the best simulator out there
Quote from Mike85 :Hi all LFS drivers!

This is my first post here and I cant wait to buy an S2 licence. But I dont have a credit card so I'll have to use moneybookers.com.

I have been playing demo for a long time and all the time I wanted to buy S2, but didn't. Now I will

See you on the tracks eventually

Get it quick and GIT YUR RACE ON!!!

C.
Quote from ohh ron :Hi everyone. Im new. I just wanna say that this game has to be the best simulator out there

Lol you said GT4 was better at the christmas party. :dnfnoob:

:uglyhamme
Heylo, im new to the game ive just installed the demo version 2day, i think i mite buy the s2 licence, which if im correct unlocks everything and then i will be able to play online? anyway thanx and hello to you all
you can play online with demo to but you dont get all tracks + all cars so get s2 :L
ahh ryt okay wey a will have a try, thanx m8y. nd yea a will buy s2 :P
Hello guys! Newbie here, from Singapore. One question. How do I get to know how fast my connection is and whats my ping?

Thanks!
hi
hi all fellow racers lol just bought an S2 licence last night and im loving it, still not very good at driving i get my settings worng and spin all the time lolillepall is there any uk teamspeak servers i cud log onto to chat to some racers any help thanks, lee
Hello Forum and LFS community. What a fantastic game. Been mostly on Blackwood track with fox and got a 1:09.3.

Want to get into the 1 minute 8 seconds.

What do I do now? Join a team? Create a team?

Thanks for any advice
:banana: I'm gonna buy lfs2 licence today.
just wanted to say hi to everyone... i've been a demo racer for a little while and just got my S2 license...
I've been here a little while now and I just upgraded to S2 today.
hello to everybody and best wishes for a happy new year... i've also been a demo racer for a couple of weeks and i couldnt resist to the idea of being licenced.....
This sim really rocks, although i'm 100% sure we haven't seen anything yet!!!
Hi guys i play a lot of fps games and in a clan. i was just looking around the net and found live for speed. played the demo 4 2 days got the rest of the clan to download it and after about 4 days most of us have bought it or going to buy it. Were still like idiots on the track but were getting better (takes a bit of getting use to after running around with a gun hehehe)

so i just wanted to come on and say hello to every1 and hope to see u all soon on the track. il be the 1 in the barrier heheeh
Welcome to all the new people, enjoy your stay
and don't even think about picking up your social life again!
hi everybody i started playing a little while ago and got my S2 licence for christmas ive still got alot to learn but everyone's got to start somewhere
look forward to racing you all
Quote from the e rocker :hi everybody i started playing a little while ago and got my S2 licence for christmas ive still got alot to learn but everyone's got to start somewhere
look forward to racing you all

Your dead right - I've been playing over a year now and done 33,000 miles. I just recently took a step up in performance. It just show you never stop learning in LFS

Good luck and welcome.
Hello LFS!!!!!!
It's great to be here in the LFS forum. It feels great to run LFS w/o it crashing on me. Having a new video card and downloading the latest version of LFS seems to have worked. NO MORE CTD.

I'm Leftyx and my player name is RevItUpMX-5 and my plate reads RevItUp. I hope to see you all out on the trax.

BTW since I haven't raced online in a long time maybe someone could direct me to the noob servers? Thank you.

Leftyx (Jordan)
Hey!!
Finally i got my S2 License!!

I Hope ill se you on the track soon!
Hi there!
I have been racing the demo more or less since S2 (alpha) was released, and I got tired of it a couple of times. When patch V was released I gave LFS another go, and I like it very much! I'm probably going to buy a S2 license any day.
/Martin
Hi to everyone,

One more from Serbia,

Best regards,
Vojin
Hello,

I am also new here... I play LFS for about 4 month now, I am really happy w/ this game, i think its the most realistic race simulation on the market, great work guys!

I just bought a S2 Lisence a few min ago, now waiting for the code
I currently bought a new Wheel (Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition) also still waiting for (Old Logitech Wheel before)

What I need next is a Team i guess Any suggestions?

best regards
Ingo

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG