The online racing simulator
Don't forget that buying S2 actually gives the money directly to the devs, unlike with high street games where the publisher gets most of the $. Something feels really good knowing the cash ends up with the guys responsible for the code instead of some men in suits who are in it just for the money..
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :Don't forget that buying S2 actually gives the money directly to the devs, unlike with high street games where the publisher gets most of the $. Something feels really good knowing the cash ends up with the guys responsible for the code instead of some men in suits who are in it just for the money..

thats nice to know. ill keep dat in mind ere. 20pounds sounds like a weeks minimum wage in the country i live in haha.
Quote from supernam :Hello, I've been playing for about 2 months now. My fastest lap at Blackwood is a 1:32 drift lap in XRT. I'm thinking about getting S2 for christmas.

wlcome to lfs i hope you see on track !
new to driving and racing all together.
Brooklyn, NY native.
My two friends showed me the game at my friends house and I'm a sucker for realism. So immediately i was hooked (since i hate most arcade racing games). My friends bought me the momo wheel and pedals and the game for my birthday and christmas and I will be starting today =)
I'm new =) Well I've been playing the S2 demo for a bit
get s2 licence for xmas its a must have !!!
Hello
Saying Hi for my first time.

After enjoying the demo for a few months, I decided to upgrade myself to S2 License. Hope to see the community!

Race race race!
Hello

You made the right choice, see you on track
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
hello everyone just got s2 after 3 weeks on demo wot can i say ! see you all on the track
welcome to all the fresh meat
Um... Hello.
I bought LFS S2 full and I am saying hello as I am new and it says new people say hello here.

Hello.

C.
Hi! You're gonna have too much fun now, I just got S2 a couple weeks ago
Ya. It's already starting to feel kinda MMO like with car racing as the only focus.

Dangerous combo.
welcome to our community, i will buy s2 too, se you there !
Hi mate! Welcome to S2!
LFS - Best Buy of 2006
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Your join date is December 2003. Did it take you three years to evaluate the demo?

Looking forward to seeing you on track.

Well. Hmm...

I always liked racing.

Just kept commin in for a quick spin on the demo but never bought it as I had a stick only. Was an NFS type driver at the time. So mostly did that between first person shooters and a stupid MMO called Dark Age of Camelot.

Quit MMO's a few years ago. I started playing Richard Burns Rally. Bought a wheel as a stick was not good enough for me with that sim. Got addicted to driving with a wheel.

Then I got GTL and now GTR2 but racing AI is not fun after a few weeks.

LFS has gone through alot of improvements since back then and I tried it the other night. Loved it. Whipped out the wallet. And bingo. Here I am. Love it so far. And the price is reasonable.

Thanks for da hellooooooos!

C.
Same thing with me kinda. I gave S1 a run for a little bit back in early 2005, then haven't gotten back into LFS till a couple weeks ago
Ahhh, giving up the stick. I have a wheel and I still race with a joystick.
Quote from rcpilot :Ahhh, giving up the stick. I have a wheel and I still race with a joystick.

You need to break it to get clean I used an xbox controller for 2 years, could never bring myself to buying and using a wheel then I broke it tried another aftermarket xbox controller which just wasn't as good as the original, so I bit the bullet and bought a momo, haven't looked back since
But if I found another original large xbox controller again I'd be tempted to use it it just so damn convinient I'd be racing now for example to spaming the forums
Welcome , i remember getting S2 back in april! was so fun, used a joystick then too, it broke hahaha. Then brought a logitech wheel and found out my joystick hadnt broke . Much prefer the wheel tho! so much more fun.

You will have so much fun, so soon . I raced in LFS for about a week, and got into MG .... Oh the young days
cvearl - I merged your thread into the "hello" sticky thread.
Hey a Newbie here needs pointing in the right direction
Hey people DYam50 here, im new to LFS, I come from real life karting and i really wanna get involved in some league or championship, cud any1 give me a step-by-step kinda checklist kinda thingy of what id need to do.
Thanks and cant wait to start getting to know people here.
welcome to our community ! i am an old kart-racer see you on track soon !

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG