The online racing simulator
Welcome to the nuthouse! Enjoy your stay
#252 - clp
hey south aussie,
pop your head into A.R.S.E. ( www.arse.org.au ) as this is where the aussies hang out. There's a drifting group in there, but i don't know how active they are since it's not my thing. Drop by and say hi and see what they have to offer.

I think there's a Adelaide group meet up being organised soon.. so that might interest you too..

CLP
hi
Quote : pop your head into A.R.S.E.

OUCH!!
rofl
Hi! im new in s2 too (about 3 weeks) i have played demo pretty much until i got s2... i have to say that lfs is best racing game ever!! i bought dfp from my friend week ago and now i have to learn to drive with it cuz i was driving with mouse at first cya at the tracks!
Hello all, new to licensed S2, but not to lfs in general, been playing demo since s1 (haven't had funds to purchase license) and I have to say, it was the best money I've spent this year. Looking forward to getting to know people and racing till the wee hours of the morning.
I got the demo of LFS in March, after looking for a realistic racing game that utilised Track IR. I registered the game for the full version not long after but haven't spent much time with it until recently. I'd like to get to a standard good enough to race in a league of some sorts and am in the process of setting up a small team of like minded noobs to practice/race with.

Bruce (aka Mort)
wellcome to our community ! we share life here !
HIIIII Im new and soon im gonna buy S2 licence ..
CYA !!!!!!!!!!
have good time and take care on the road ....
Hi, i'm new player Oh well, playin a demo for 6 months now. I bought the license for Lfsn00b, so you can guess who am i
Hi, i've been playing the demo for about 2 weeks. I plan on buying the license after i get a wheel setup. Looking forward to lots of racing!
Ive been a demo dude for about 2 months now. I've pimped my LFS with CSR, Skids, High Res Sky/Track Textures. I even installed a new garage for crying out loud. I can't stop!!! I'm about to loose my life completely and buy S2. illepall Quick someone talk me out of it.

I'm in Australia, do I buy it from here - www.live-for-speed.de or should I go somewhere else?

Note: If you reply to this you will be arrested for assisting me in suicide.
liveforspeed.net would be the best place to buy it from.
liveforspeed.net all good. $60 AUD, Instant access.

Now I've paid, where do I go to take the test for my Licence?

+LOL+

[Edit: Sorry, that was a play on words. I was just trying to emphasis my n00bness and how I shouldn't be allowed on open servers straight away]
Quote from JasonJ :liveforspeed.net all good. $60 AUD, Instant access.

Now I've paid, where do I go to take the test for my Licence?

+LOL+

type your license name and gamepass in lfs to unlock s2 then u can go
Hi, I already played LFS back when S1 was not out, and i left after the S1 was released. Now I have some free time again so I decided to play again. There must have been lots of changes but it still looks the same to me, I guess the changes in physics are hard to notice

I'm thinking of buying a S2 license but I'm not sure, I'd like to know more about the community, because I don't have so much time to play or join teams and compete and I don't know if it's a good idea to buy an S2 license and remain an amateur forever (you know, everybody faster than me in all circuits and stuff).

Anyway, the demo is still awesome if you avoid the wreckers

PS: I'm from Spain! (but not one of the bastards)
Hey MaKaKaZo,

I kind of agree, although going back to S1 shows its not quite as good as S2. Things have been added, parameters have improved but the fundamentals tyre physics seem relatively the same.

I'm also a casual player, rarely online and always in doubt about LFS. In one way its VERY good but I'd say some things really need improvements.. But I wouldn't want to miss the odd hour of fun in the LX cars on the FZ50..

So I'd really get the license for the cool cars, even though you might not have time for serious leagues, and / or you will sometimes disagree with the physics..

It is still a great blast.
Yep I am another noob, so look out on the track and i appoligies in advanced, anyone know of any Australian based clans etc???????
New to S2 liscense, not new to the game... Hi
New 2...
Just want to say hi all. I'm new (2nd day of s2 license) and i found that are still so much to learn about this game that....OMG!
Anyone who has something important to share about the game just tell me i really want to learn more and more..."No more lonely nights, never be another, no more lonely nights..." (Sir Paul McCartney)

hi all im currently on the demo version. been playing for the past few weeks currently best lap for blackwood is 1.36(low) on the XFG.
Hello, I've been playing for about 2 months now. My fastest lap at Blackwood is a 1:32 drift lap in XRT. I'm thinking about getting S2 for christmas.

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG