The online racing simulator
Hi all

I'm an NR2003 racer trying to branch out into other more modern sims, and with a few of the guys in my league also into LFS, I thought I'd give it a whirl! I've had the S2 demo for a while, but after New Year I think I'll take the plunge and get myself a licence and see how things go
nice, If ya need help , don't be afraid to ask; Welcome to LFS
Quote from Richard_Crozier :Hi all

I'm an NR2003 racer trying to branch out into other more modern sims, and with a few of the guys in my league also into LFS, I thought I'd give it a whirl! I've had the S2 demo for a while, but after New Year I think I'll take the plunge and get myself a licence and see how things go

Just GET IT! It's soooooo worth it.

I am a non-competative GTL/GTR/RBR driver for the last few years with my wheel.

I "took the plung" and it's the best racing experience I have had in all my years.

Very fun. Humans are so much more interresting to drive against than AI. So unpredictable.

I have been playing it 3 nights now as an S2 owner and I tried to fire up GTL and just could not get through a race. I just was not enjoying it.

S2 has ruined other sims for me. :up:

Now if I could just find a Team with some N.Americans and Canadians in it and their own servers I would be in heaven.

C.
Hehe, only reason I'm putting off is to make sure I financially survive the festive period - that £24 may well prove to be crucial!

Cool to hear your experiences Yeah, I've never really found the ISI/Simbin games physics to have the addictiveness of the Papy sims or RBR, and from what I've experienced on the S2 demo, it's got that same x-factor!
noobs aye !! everyone got to start somewhere ?
just got me s2 license what a good game, luv the handling and realism of the cars just need to sort out a few set ups for racing online. look forward to racing ya all . see ya soon illepall PS... dont scratch me paintwork lol ?
I've been a fan of GT3 and GT4 for a while, due to the hundreds of of tracks, but the crummy AI/no damage/lack of online MP has finally bored me of them.

I'm planning on getting S2 if i get a fair amount of xmas money... i'm just a poor college kid i may not be able to hold out that long though.
sorry mate love to help but dont know what your trying to ask !!!go to generall talk and post there some one will help you there
Hello All =)
Well, I stumbled on LFS from a link on ebaum's world forums in their car section. So I downloaded the S2 Demo and well... I just ordered my G25 Logitech from Best Buy for $250.00 and will download the full version of LFS when I get the wheel. Ive been waiting for something like this for almost as long as I can remember.

Teamspeak is loaded, got a case of Monster Energy Drink and a box full of Hot Pockets ready.

See some of you out there. :woohoo:

~Beeah
Hello everyone, i'm just new here, ive just have my G25 wheel, it's so super!

Greetings from Antwerp!
Quote from BEEAH :
Teamspeak is loaded, got a case of Monster Energy Drink and a box full of Hot Pockets ready.

See some of you out there. :woohoo:

~Beeah

Hahaha....nice
<--- S2 Licensed not 2 minutes ago.

:headbang: :elefant: :Eyecrazy: :haha: :ernaehrun
Quote from BEEAH :<--- S2 Licensed not 2 minutes ago.

:headbang: :elefant: :Eyecrazy: :haha: :ernaehrun

WOOT!!!

Everytime I read that I hear a little guitar lick!
Hello guys, on the moment I'm a demo player, I'm just improving my skills in order to buy the S2.

C ya
Quote from Levian :Hello guys, on the moment I'm a demo player, I'm just improving my skills in order to buy the S2.

C ya

Buy it - fast as hell. I 'honed' my demo skills for 2 months, bought S2 to find out I had no skills. LMAO.

S2 kicks but and it'll kick yours. Awesome stuff it is.
Quote from JasonJ :Buy it - fast as hell. I 'honed' my demo skills for 2 months, bought S2 to find out I had no skills. LMAO.

S2 kicks but and it'll kick yours. Awesome stuff it is.

Very true.....its amazing the skill S2'ers have, compared to most demo racers....
sup guys. i will be getting my s2 license in a couple of days. And im getting a momo for christmas. i cant wait
Bob, we need your help

takumi(roc)'s post merged with this thread.
Hi, i am the new guy

I'v played LFS for about 1 year, but just for fun and without any license.

Now I bought my new wheel (Logitech® Driving Force™ Pro ) and a S1+S2 license too.

Saiyuko
Quote from Saiyuko :Hi, i am the new guy

I'v played LFS for about 1 year, but just for fun and without any license.

Now I bought my new wheel (Logitech® Driving Force™ Pro ) and a S1+S2 license too.

Saiyuko

Good decision. Welcome to S2
Hi
:wmann3:
SANTA!.......I know him!
Hehe, Hi koreanbro

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG