The online racing simulator
Quote from Chriz UK :Evening All,

Been playing the offline demo for a while and now I've just Purchased S2 Licence.

Had a quick ( Well "rather slow" ) whiz on a CTRA host open wheeler and was lacking in the fps untill i was last and then it happened again when they lapped me .

Anyway will probably get the problem sorted.

Oh and Hi

Cheers,
Chris

Quote from Matti1979 :New on here just thought i would say hi, so... Hi

Welcome to the track you 2
________
Bmw m21
Go away !I hate you all....blooddy noooby folks ...can't be doing with them......elll how drunk am I?

Prizes for good answers...... ya twats

Seriously .....i'm givin it oot and am fucjed for fun........not joking! wankers
Quote from AlienT. :Go away !I hate you all....blooddy noooby folks ...can't be doing with them......elll how drunk am I?

Seriously .....i'm givin it oot and am fucjed for fun........not joking! wankers

________
Earthquake insurance forums
Quote from AlienT. :Go away !I hate you all....blooddy noooby folks ...can't be doing with them......elll how drunk am I?

ur crazy
Just a quick hello to anyone out there, :wave2:

Downloaded S2 mainly for off-line use as I work where there is no fast and reliable internet access (believe me there are such places - even in this day and age )

Only heard of LFS a couple of weeks ago so very new. Only 300miles online so far - man is this addictive. So much better than anything else I've tried (GT1-4, Forza). I like the lack of gaming elements like winning Cr/£/$ and buying upgrades, leaving more time to just enjoy racing. I'll probably get flamed for this but driving with an X-Box controller as I can't really carry a wheel around with me, finding it surprisingly good and infinitely better than the kb/mouse alternatives.

Anyway, hope to see many of you on the track. Happy racing.
Quote from LD1Racing :Just a quick hello to anyone out there, :wave2:

Downloaded S2 mainly for off-line use as I work where there is no fast and reliable internet access (believe me there are such places - even in this day and age )

Only heard of LFS a couple of weeks ago so very new. Only 300miles online so far - man is this addictive. So much better than anything else I've tried (GT1-4, Forza). I like the lack of gaming elements like winning Cr/?/$ and buying upgrades, leaving more time to just enjoy racing. I'll probably get flamed for this but driving with an X-Box controller as I can't really carry a wheel around with me, finding it surprisingly good and infinitely better than the kb/mouse alternatives.

Anyway, hope to see many of you on the track. Happy racing.

Welcome to the track , dont worry , i know a liitle of ppl play lfs use the xbox pad , but never under stimate the Kb&ms
________
JUSTIN BIEBER
My girlfriend bought me a license. She truly loves me. <3

Hi, I am race-enthusiastic from Finland. I live in Tampere, and I study car-tech in Polytechnic university of Tampere and hydraulics/robotics in Tampere university of Technology (I wonder when I'm going to graduate...). My hobbies includes: Porsche slalom, LFS (naturally...), ITG (Dance game), firearms (Mostly small firearms, like .22) and airsoft (Like paintball, but without pain[t]).
hello!
just got s2 after a year of demo-ing lol
It's never too late.
Quote from Gekkibi :My girlfriend bought me a license. She truly loves me. <3

You know when a girl is a keeper when she buys you a racing sim potentially keeping you occupied a little too long sometimes

Quote from Drifting101 :...

Probably the most thorough introduction ever Welcome
Hi there

I got the demo 48 hours ago and registered for S2 24 hours ago

Although I have the full version I am still playing with the BMW FB02 at Blackwood to try and get my times down a bit. When I started I was so chuffed to get a 1:20, I now have it down to 1:18, but I see people put in constant laps of 1:15 etc... so much improvement needed.

I have a Microsoft FF Wheel and I am currently working on a 6DOF head mount for use with Freetrack.

Any advice or help would be greatly received.

Daemonicus.
Quote from joen :You know when a girl is a keeper when she buys you a racing sim potentially keeping you occupied a little too long sometimes

Alternatively......

You know your girl is cheating on you when she buys you a racing sim that will keep you hidden away in your room for hours at a time

BTW, Is Inouva now the official welcoming committee?
Quote from The Moose :Alternatively......

You know your girl is cheating on you when she buys you a racing sim that will keep you hidden away in your room for hours at a time

I suppose that´s another way of looking at it
Quote from Inouva :Welcome to the track

Dont be afray of go online , if for some reason you crash someon just say sorry and done

Is no like demo server when you crash someon and sudenly cast ban vote =P

1 tip , use the mirrors and keep your race line =)

Try use KB and mouse

Regards

Inouva

Quote from Inouva :Welcome to the track , a tip , try no push to the botton the breake pedal

Go here and try win the S2 voucher

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=36739

Good Luck and welcome

Quote from Inouva :Glad to hear , Welcome to the track

Quote from Inouva :Welcome to the track , dont be shame of your time , is only practice

And dont be afraid to go online , where gets better exp , Ai is ok to practices but i recomend you go online , one server with almost 8 or 10 players , watch how race and try to do the same
or go to the pro servers , like Conedodgers 1 or 2 , or Red line Or ctra and look how drive and learn form there

Regards

Inouva

Quote from Inouva :Welcome to the track to all , enjoy the game

Yeah is great race online , and if you play thats game and like it , try race with 32 racer online with the great physic LFs has , and you will love it more that anithing

Quote from Inouva :Welcome to the track , enjoy the game and try buy s2 license

Quote from Inouva :Welcome to the track , you well see how wonderfull is Lfs
Try more track+car combos

Quote from Inouva :Hello , i recomend you buy first the s2 lic and enjoy the game

Welcome to the track mate , See in the race line

I dont mean to be rude but you're awfully repetitive, say something else
Quote from JO53PHS :I dont mean to be rude but you're awfully repetitive, say something else

Yeah

P.S : Welcome to the track
________
Penny stocks
Hi everyone! :3
Hi everyone!
I first tried LFS a long time ago, (1 track and 3 cars, remember? but did not get to play it seriously up until now, so I can be considered a beginner.
So Here I come :P
Quote from xtm :Hi everyone!
I first tried LFS a long time ago, (1 track and 3 cars, remember? but did not get to play it seriously up until now, so I can be considered a beginner.
So Here I come :P

Hello there , may the force be with you
________
WATER BONGS
"xtm
S2 licensed

Wow, I didn't realise it was THAT long ago Thanx for the welcome, Inouva
Hy Im haris, Im from bosnia... I dont have s1 or s2 licence becouse Im pure, and with this post I assking somebothy who is stoped playing LFS to give me his licence pls. I give U thanks
Just another newbie
Just wanted to inform al you guys and girls i'll be on the tracks on a regular base from now on.

Looking forward to try and beat you all:laola:

Regards Rowddy Dutch
Hi there, been playing if for a while now, just signed to the forums... this game is so good and addictive...love it......

p.s. is there any place to find the best lap times (noob question, sorry guys)

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG