The online racing simulator
Quote from CobraDrifter :Hai There.

Bought LFS today and i'm a drifter...sorry.

:nol2:

You're ruining the good cobra name lol.
Quote from PatrickPoeldijk :Hi,

I am also new here and to the game (since last week).
I play with a Logitech momo FF (the black one) and still trying to figure out how to race fast without crashing .
I was wandering how i can open some of the setups of the cars, they are in a .set file extension and i can't find the program wich i can open it with (not even on google ). Was Hoping u could help me answer my question about that.

Laterz Racerz

It's not a programme, once you find a setup you go to LFS 'data' 'setups' and save it in there and it will be done
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB : Mistake
hi i am new to lfs and i F#ck up big time on lfs forum, me and my mate tried to stared a new drift team and i stole a skin and changed it but i did not mean it and now every one hate me
Quote from shiny_red_cobra ::nol2:

You're ruining the good cobra name lol.

Oh yeah thats sure, because you add very much "glory" to the name lol

Quote from jcorn16 :hi i am new to lfs and i F#ck up big time on lfs forum, me and my mate tried to stared a new drift team and i stole a skin and changed it but i did not mean it and now every one hate me

No we don`t I don`t know what happens, but I don`t care. Because someone tells you something doesn`t mean that the 20 000 other registred users on this forum does
Hey, just bought the S2 license after trying the demo. Ordered a G25 a few days ago i can't wait to get out there and start racing :rally_dri
driving with my mouse atm enuf to keep me happy for now
Quote from Inouva :
WELCOME TO THE TRACK

W
E
l
C
O
M
E
TO

THE TRACK!

HA!

No No No No No No NO!

===== STOP =====
Quote from JO53PHS :No No No No No No NO!

===== STOP =====

NEVERR , NEVERRR!!!!!!, YOU ARE DOOMED TO READ MY

WELCOME TO THE TRACK , FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
________
Ford Ed Falcon History
-
(jcorn16) DELETED by jcorn16
Quote from The Very End :Oh yeah thats sure, because you add very much "glory" to the name lol

No we don`t I don`t know what happens, but I don`t care. Because someone tells you something doesn`t mean that the 20 000 other registred users on this forum does

that is true thanks
Zsoltee83
Stratus ;)
Quote from jcorn16 :that is true thanks

Thats the spirit
I hope you find what you are looking for in LFS.
hey all, been trying this out with a few of my friends, finding it a great game,

keep up the good work
Hi all,

Been playing the demo for a week or 2, loved it, so unlocked S2.

looking forward to some good clean racing
Hi, I'm from brazil and just got my S2 license after having my far share of crashing from demo servers. Still practing and hoping to achieve better times before entering in a competition.
Hello everyone. I'm glad to race in LFS WORLD.
Quote from fise07257 :hey all, been trying this out with a few of my friends, finding it a great game,

keep up the good work

Whos the one that showed you the game?

Quote from Graf.uk :Hi all,

Been playing the demo for a week or 2, loved it, so unlocked S2.

looking forward to some good clean racing

I`ll gurantee you`ll find clean and good racing in LFS S2 My advice is to try one of the CTRA server first, nice people there are good orginized.

Quote from gonorreia :Hi, I'm from brazil and just got my S2 license after having my far share of crashing from demo servers. Still practing and hoping to achieve better times before entering in a competition.

Practise does master

Quote from HaobenXia :Hello everyone. I'm glad to race in LFS WORLD.

And so are we others too
Welcome you and the above to LFS, hope you`ll find what your looking for
Quote from The Very End :Whos the one that showed you the game?

I`ll gurantee you`ll find clean and good racing in LFS S2 My advice is to try one of the CTRA server first, nice people there are good orginized.

Practise does master

And so are we others too
Welcome you and the above to LFS, hope you`ll find what your looking for

^ the welcome party boy
Hello, im Mathijs and im an alcoholic...
Nah, bought S2 couple days ago , and im enjoying it alot so far, only having problems finding servers without peaple that ban you if you touch them with a bit of your car ^^
Quote from Math1js :Hello, im Mathijs and im an alcoholic...
Nah, bought S2 couple days ago , and im enjoying it alot so far, only having problems finding servers without peaple that ban you if you touch them with a bit of your car ^^

Thats unfortunate mate, just let people know when you join the server that you are new up front, from my experience most people are forgiving.

Anyway welcome to S2
Hey there

Crappy Danish Racer is now licensed woot no favorites yet, stil getting my butt kicked by the AI and the onliners....but its a darn fun game

TBear
Quote from TBear :Hey there

Crappy Danish Racer is now licensed woot no favorites yet, stil getting my butt kicked by the AI and the onliners....but its a darn fun game

TBear

Welcome. Always good with some Danish Reinforcements.
Hi all racers!

I've just bought S2. I'm from hungary, and I'm 19. I wish I'll have many good races throughout my career
Hi. I've been playing S1 for a couple of weeks now. Getting sick of the CTRA-server. S2 should be here any moment.

@ Tis.
Gl et hf. =D
Quote from lispker :Hi all,

I am brand new to S2. Just bought and trying to get use to it. Expecting to see you soon.

I think You should practise with Demo first if You're brand new to LFS and buy a licence after.Or are You only new to S2?

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG