The online racing simulator
I'm new :)
I've been playing lfs for about 2 months now. Mainly on the live to cruise server. I would like to get into the actual racing part of it though. However, that may be a bit hard since I'm still on KB but I am going to get a wheel soon. If anyone knows of any teams that would let me on please let me know thanks all
Hello again, I'm back I haven't played for months, but now I started again. Interestingly, I quickly improved my best time and overall driving. I had some problems with dusty computer and CPU overheating, so I caused some crashes at starts of race, because of enormous lag. I cleansed it yesterday and it's all OK now, and this way I apologise to anyone I crashed, it wasn't quite up to me
Heyo, working on my sliding here while my car's in a coma. Hopefully she'll wake up in time to catch the slippery road conditions. If anyone's interested in bumping some bumpers hit me up.
Quote from illstyles :Heyo, working on my sliding here while my car's in a coma. Hopefully she'll wake up in time to catch the slippery road conditions. If anyone's interested in bumping some bumpers hit me up.

dropped a pm
hello, just got myself s1
Quote from mp5cod :hello, just got myself s1

Hello and welcome to LFS!

Hope you have fun! Have a look in the LFS Manual and the forum sub-sections to find loads of stuff!
Thanks! quick question. why isn't there any online action that im allowed to join? servers that allow the content that i purchased?
Quote from mp5cod :Thanks! quick question. why isn't there any online action that im allowed to join? servers that allow the content that i purchased?

cargame.nl s1 server might be the only one that sometimes has ppl in it. LFS is dead as we know. don't do the mistake of buying s2, do it when or if the 3year old patch is released.
Quote from Schumarker :Hello again, I'm back I haven't played for months, but now I started again. Interestingly, I quickly improved my best time and overall driving. I had some problems with dusty computer and CPU overheating, so I caused some crashes at starts of race, because of enormous lag. I cleansed it yesterday and it's all OK now, and this way I apologise to anyone I crashed, it wasn't quite up to me

Hi there, i was bored and browsing the forum and i bought S2 for you, have fun

P.S. Read your PM for unlock instructions
Tomba(FIN)
No longer welcome

He deserves that a lot. Thank you whoever banned him!
LoL Again... really....
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :cargame.nl s1 server might be the only one that sometimes has ppl in it. LFS is dead as we know. don't do the mistake of buying s2, do it when or if the 3year old patch is released.

Thanks for the warning. But why are there so many people still active on the forum? I read about lfs from an article so it surely can't be dead.. How often are the promoters/developers releasing patches? Do they have twitter?
Quote from mp5cod :Thanks for the warning. But why are there so many people still active on the forum? I read about lfs from an article so it surely can't be dead.. How often are the promoters/developers releasing patches? Do they have twitter?

I'm a fresh s2 licensed player & I'm glad I dropped the extra dough. There are plenty of servers to play on, plus I drive solo a lot so I have no complaints.
This isn't World of Warcraft.
Quote from mp5cod :Thanks for the warning. But why are there so many people still active on the forum? I read about lfs from an article so it surely can't be dead.. How often are the promoters/developers releasing patches? Do they have twitter?

We're just outsourced cheap spammers paid by the developers. They make a good profit fooling suckers like you.

Seriously, don't wait for S3, it could take way too long. If you want more content, buy S2 now. The longer you wait, the more you lose out on enjoying it.
The game is cheap as it is, and whenever S3 comes out, upgrading costs half of that (I think?).

Also, when it to the deadness of things, I think it's more about that the game has a rather "slim" direction and that it is a small game in general (development & publicity wise).
So, the user base is not massive compared to the big games out there, but the community is stable. Just look at years people are registered and they're still here. They're here because they like it.

There's a handful of good servers where there seems to be action at hours I'm able to play at least, i.e. evenings and weekends (European time).
faultygearbox is spot on with what he says- best to get s2 now and enjoy- as far as im aware with s3 it will be a free update for s2 licence holders
I just bought s2 last week and i can tell that it's totally worth it, been racing more in these days than usually in month and ENJOYING the every minute.
Quote from Crizze :I just bought s2 last week and i can tell that it's totally worth it, been racing more in these days than usually in month and ENJOYING the every minute.

You are talking truth
Just got on board. Been a Gran Turismo series fan for many years and been looking for a good PC sim racing game. Decided to go with LFS cause some friends have it. Name is KingKwentyne.
Welcom mate, I hope you enjoy it. Starting with LFS will lead you into a different world of sim racing from consoles
Thanks, DejaVu. A great guy!
Quote from DejaVu :Hi there, i was bored and browsing the forum and i bought S2 for you, have fun

P.S. Read your PM for unlock instructions

Its people doing good deeds like youve done that gives us faith that there are still some good people out there.
Hi

Just thought i'd say hello as i'm fairly new.i have been doing some racing in the BMW'S and i am amazed at how fast some of you guys are!
Quote from privatebrian :Hi

Just thought i'd say hello as i'm fairly new.i have been doing some racing in the BMW'S and i am amazed at how fast some of you guys are!

Practice makes a champion
Hello.
Been playing since 2005, just an hour ago got S1.
Amazed that that there are no S1 servers, slightly regretting getting S1

I don't want to make a new thread to ask, but is is possible for S1 players to race in S2 servers if the car/track combo allows it ?

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG