The online racing simulator
Welcome TacTicalNoob!

I am fairly new as well. I have been driving the FBM for a couple of months. Although I am not competitive with the fast guys yet, I can already fit nicely in the middle of the pack. You do have to watch the sites, but the AA Demo sites usually have good racers. If you are trying hard, most of the experienced guys have lots of patience and will help you with racing lines and setups.

I hope to see you at the track real soon!
Joe (Wheldon 77)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

And them demo servers wont put me off for sure, im really enjoying the Sim and as you guys stated, there is a lot more in store for me here so no doubt ill have a great time.
Hi
How i can upload skins so that everyone can see that on game?
Quote from nosjah005 :How i can upload skins so that everyone can see that on game?

www.lfsworld.net >> log in >> my car skins >> upload not sure if we demo can do it or not though, haven't tried.

And this is for New players to say Hi btw not for car skins
Hello, demo licensed racers cannot upload skins by defualt; this is a paid user feature. You get 25 complimentary skin upload slots for buying S1 and another 25 for S2.

However, you can buy 50 skin upload slots for £1. BUT the minimum payment to LFS is £3. So you can add £3 to your account and use £1 to buy 50 slots. The remaning £2 will be in your account and you can add the balance to buy a S1/S2 license. (i.e. add £10 later and buy S1 for a total of £12).

You can buy skin upload slots in LFSWorld's my car skins as TacTicalNoob pointed out. Click on "increase" on that page...

In my opinion, buying S1 or S2 is the best bet rather than buying skin upload slots alone.

Anyway, welcome and hope you have fun!
Hey everyone, just another new guy sayin' hi.

I'm 47 and have been sim racing for a couple of years now and although I had heard good things about LFS, for one reason or another it's one that I hadn't tried until this weekend. I am really enjoying it and although I haven't tried all of the content yet (mostly because I tried Aston first and fell in love with the rhythm and elevation changes there... great flow IMO), I'm looking forward to getting to it all.

I'll slink back into my corner now and start reading through the tons of good info here
Welcome. :wave2:

If you liked Aston offline im sure you'll like Aston and other tracks online, while racin' against others.
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction : lol
Quote from TacTicalNoob :Hello to all
snip

I hope to be buying an S2 license when i can but cant afford it due to college fee's. One day racing GTR's in some Endurance league is my target, also to be racing at the top level with a top pace. I have the will to improve and learn from others so i hope it will happen

Hope to see some nice people on the track as a lot of these guys on the demo seem to like crashing me

Regards,
Lowie'

Hey again guys I thought i'd push the boat out a little bit and dig deep down in to the college pocket and buy S2. A lot earlier than i expected so lets see if it lives up to high expectations

Lowie
welcome to the world of s2
Hi ev'ryone
I bought LFS 7 years ago but I had a real car crash with coma... and it set me out for a while.
I'm back and I'm a real beginner as I just bought a wheel yesterday (
RGT FFB Cluch Thrustmaster) . I'm just havin' a battle with settings, both in Vista and on the LFS menu but I gonna find a thread about it... I hope so. Can't wait to drive on Aston Grand Prix !
hi to every one
Hi to all
Hi,

I'd just like to say how brilliant LFS is and how realistic the drifting side feels once a good setup is found. I mostly do online drifting in LFS because it's great to learn from other people, so I can imporve myself. And thats what makes me happy improving my drift technique hopefully without the tires exploding:hbomb: I would love to get a 180sx one day and give it a enormous tune up but somehow still keep it street legal. I would also like to get into driftworks as I think they are the leading promotional drift group in the UK and I hope they can help me with all things drift. My equipment is a unique table which comfortably supports a G25 (900 degrees) and a sequential shifter which I think is about the same as the D1SL cars in Japan. The reason I am called TrackCarFan is because I used to like caterhams, but now I think drifting is much better. If anyone can give me advice on my drifting please feel free. Thanks and I'll see you online.
Welcome to the forum TrackCarFan!
Quote from Malcom Sayer :I bought LFS 7 years ago but I had a real car crash with coma... and it set me out for a while.
I'm back and I'm a real beginner as I just bought a wheel yesterday (
RGT FFB Cluch Thrustmaster) . I'm just havin' a battle with settings, both in Vista and on the LFS menu but I gonna find a thread about it... I hope so. Can't wait to drive on Aston Grand Prix !

Hi, salut,
si ta besion d'aide avec ton rgt envoie moi un pm, j'ai le même volant.
Quote from Malcom Sayer :I bought LFS 7 years ago but I had a real car crash with coma... and it set me out for a while.
I'm back and I'm a real beginner as I just bought a wheel yesterday (RGT FFB Cluch Thrustmaster) . I'm just havin' a battle with settings, both in Vista and on the LFS menu but I gonna find a thread about it... I hope so. Can't wait to drive on Aston Grand Prix !

they are a few threads about that should help you if needed,and welcome back to lfs,i hope all is well for you now and in the future
Hey guys, I'm Panesy12 :P
I joined LFS 2 days ago, and bought S2 yesterday. I originally bought this game to try some drifting on it as I didn't see a better game for it, not imo anyways.
I don't just like one type of racing though! I'm keen to do any type of racing event. :P I currently have a G27 setup which is another reason why I bought the game. As I'm new I'm still messing around with the settings etc so I guess that will come in time. Right now I'm just looking for some cool servers that like to help out newbs to the game like me. ^_^.

I look forward to meeting more people, already met one guy the first day that was really nice! So I know the game has an awesome community!

Also, I live in Australia and I'm 16.

Thanks for reading, hope to see some of you guys ingame!

~Panesy12
hi pansey12 and welcome to s2 lfs,there are some great people on lfs and friendships to be made for life,you may encounter the odd non polite person but same as anywhere i suppose.
if you need help with anything then just ask,and im sure there will be people willing to help. have fun and all the best
Welcome to LFS panesy12. Hope you stay is fun and long lived.
Welcome Panesy!

Since you are in Australia and I am in the US it might be hard for us to be on the track at the same time. But I hope I see you soon out there! I drive FBM on Blackwood Grand Prix track. There are a lot of good servers hosting these events.

Good on ya Mate!

Joe
And yet another new player here, hoping to get the glory but sliding all over the place as expected

Well, time for some training sessions.

I should point out that Im using keyboard and only keyboard, not mouse/keys combo. This gives me a little bit of trouble in the corners, does anyone know how to properly setup they keys for this racer?
Hello!

First of all I would recomend you using a mouse, if you are not planning to buy a wheel. It may be a bit hard to control, but it'll much more rewarding when you will get used to it, believe me! Also, you should first learn the track, braking zones,.. then start going faster and faster. Oh, and you should do that in SP until you know where to break, as demo racers can get very (very) angry if someone crash them and may start voting to kick/ban you (don't worry - vote ban lasts only 12h or 24h (don't know which...)).
hello GROOV3ST3R id say that sobis has got it correct and best using a mouse,when i first started using lfs i looked for servers that were using bl1 car park as it gave soem freedom to get used to controlling the car and also messing with different setups.

good luck and all the best
I've played the LFS demo for about a year now, but just recently jumped in and bought S2. I AM SO GLAD I DID! It was worth it! I drift quite a lot, but I also love f1 racing. I am getting a DFGT tomorrow, just bought it today. I've been using mouse, but I realized a wheel would be much more fun! I would like to get into some REAL races, not just blackwood fbm...I am wondering what do I have to do to get into better races with the V8 or other? Maybe run some hotlaps....

Anyways, a little about myself: My name is Collin, I live in the U.S., I like DnB music, and I like racing sims, although I do like to play some arcade ones once in a while!
hi colin!

i reccomend driving on Pure Racing servers (PR Road 1, 2 PR Race and open wheel) or cargame.nl S2. many racers in these 2.

if u feel confident in a car class (mainly gtr) try some leagues and beginer leagues
Thanks for the info! I will try those for sure. Also, I think they should have vent/teamspeak servers!!!!

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG