The online racing simulator
i'd say get used to having to brake at all first...before you spend a ton of money on a game you may be terrible at
Quote from logitekg25 :i'd say get used to having to brake at all first...before you spend a ton of money on a game you may be terrible at

Since he has a Fannyteck wheel I'm assuming that he has actually played other racing games before and does know what the pedals do.

Put 2 and 2 together, honestly.
i got my g25 before i had any racing game in mind. so im just trying to be helpful.

thanks.
Hey guys!
Just got my S2 licence, G25 drifter :P

Apart of driftmods.net team
Quote from Borre@4 :Hi, I´m new at this too, any advice to improve quickly?
And could anyone tell me how to start a post? please jeje

thanks

Definately invest in a wheel if you dont have one.
Ok thank you, I´ll get one soon , I think I need it lol
Hello!

I have been playing Demo for quite some time and I've been using my buddy's S2 to get used to XRT for drifting. I'm getting my G27 tomorrow and I tell you I paid $150 brand new Cause that's how I roll.

Anyways. I'm looking into getting into a drift team and learning more on how to drift. Before I had a Logitech MOMO with the 240 degree and that wasn't working so well..I didn't feel "Into" it.

PM for anything I guess

~CMEFRY

A.K.A D-Complex R
-
(Chromedstang) DELETED by Chromedstang
^ thats me. I was on demo acc lol
Hello
Hello. I want drive better, so i came here .
Im Bernie, i like Speed and all kind of races!

Hi everybody
Um... Hi all.

Well, I'm from Indonesia and I'm completely new here...
Hi everybody!

My name is Jeremy, I'm from Costa Rica and I'm new here in LFS.

See you on the tracks!

Greetings!
Hey guys, welcome to LFS!

Had a look at localised LFS websites? (i.e. Costa Rican, Polish, Lithuanian communal sites...) If not, have a look here for a link to one.

Wave back if you see me in one of the Blackwood GP XFG/XRG servers!
Hi im a new LFS user

What server could be good for me? I like racing.
Quote from Speed Senna :Hi im a new LFS user

What server could be good for me? I like racing.

Hello,

try a server called: cargame.nl S2
Quote from Sobis :Hello,

try a server called: cargame.nl S2

Oh, thank you very much!
Hello everyone.

I'm from Poland. I've been registered several months ago but now I decide to say hello

See you on the track
Welcome to LFSW!
hi all , still trying to get sub 15s ,lol wonder how to get unbanned when 2 players decide to ban me before I even caught up to them on track then when I try to read the messages I get banned for being kicked too many times ???? Help
If it was on their servers, its up to them if they unban you, there is nothing anyone else can do. But if it was a vote ban, its normally about 12 hours untill you are unbanned again But banning because you where catching them on track is just being a sore loser :P
hi
hi how do i do a 2 wheel stunt i saw someone do it and it is makeing me mad no one will tell me help me plz:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hello everyone! I just got S2 a few days ago, it's been awesome until my DFP started acting up, but I'm thinking about upgrading to a G25/G27 anyway. I'm on my school's FSAE team, so it was a very pleasant surprise when I found out there is a FSAE car in the game!
Hi!
Quote from acedeuce802 :Hello everyone! I just got S2 a few days ago, it's been awesome until my DFP started acting up, but I'm thinking about upgrading to a G25/G27 anyway. I'm on my school's FSAE team, so it was a very pleasant surprise when I found out there is a FSAE car in the game!

Cool
hi all, my names kyle im from australia... ive had lfs for about a month now and im loving it. i'm using a logitech G25 in a custom gameseat....

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG