The online racing simulator
Quote from EricLewi :Hi there,
I am Eric, completely new to LFS. Hope to be a good member for LFS.

Eric, WHERE'S MY SCIROCCO?
Quote from jwardy :* when being some time between now and 2050

From what I've seen while I've been lurking in these forums, that may not be an exaggeration!

Just signed up a couple of weeks ago. Was introduced to this game by a friend and as soon as I got home I bought the game and hunted down a Driving Force GT FF wheel. Loving the game, getting to know some of the background from the forums here as well.

I don't get to play the computer as much as I'd like but what little time I do get in the game, it's worth every penny!
Quote from bobpy2k :From what I've seen while I've been lurking in these forums, that may not be an exaggeration!

Just signed up a couple of weeks ago. Was introduced to this game by a friend and as soon as I got home I bought the game and hunted down a Driving Force GT FF wheel. Loving the game, getting to know some of the background from the forums here as well.

I don't get to play the computer as much as I'd like but what little time I do get in the game, it's worth every penny!

Oh it is worth every penny, even with the stop in updates, but weve just got z31 so it looks like its on its way back :P
New to LFS
Hi - downloaded the demo and purchased the S1 license this weekend. One reason being that with PSN down for the last 2+ weeks I am missing online GT5 races with other people who aimed to race clean. I'm likeing the feel of LFS with the DFGT.

I spent a couple of hours online with LFS this afternoon - first in DEMO servers where there was a lot of bashers and drifters; I then went to a S1 server but was obviously slower than most and being lapped a lot. I aimed to follow the blue flag rule but probably didn't get it 100% correct all the time.

Any suggestions for hosts with clean beginner LFS racers?

Cheers.
Hello I'm from Russia. Today I bye S2 license
Welcome
welcome to lfs,good luck and possibly see you on the tracks sometime
hi derbybirdy you will find people with all ranges of skill on most tracks,the first advice id give is to get some setups ,you may need to alter them a little to suit your style of driving,having the right set makes a load of difference believe me,lol,,theres http://setupgrid.net and http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/

good luck
Ola
Hi all, downloaded the S1 pack couple of weeks ago and just been hammering the BL track with the FBW ever since.

Just taken advice re setups and am now gonna try a couple to see if I can beat my poor 1.15.98 with the stock setup.

Hope to race some of you fairly soon once im confident I wont take everyone out
Hi, my name is Iliya im 15 and Im playing Lfs demo for about 2 years now. Im thinking to buy a license, for more enjoyment of racing and drifting. I live in England but im from Bulgaria, and my english is not perfect and Im sorry.
no need to be sorry welcome and hope to see you in s2 soon
Sorry for the offtopic, but asking friend of my where is the avatar editor.. He showd me an a picture of his profile of all the stuff but in mine there is no such a thing. Thank you , and sorry again.
Quote from FRZN-95 :Sorry for the offtopic, but asking friend of my where is the avatar editor.. He showd me an a picture of his profile of all the stuff but in mine there is no such a thing. Thank you , and sorry again.

You need to buy LFS before you can change your avatar.
The thing is i bough a S2 license and, start playing it but it kicks me from every server the message is Joos Car, before i was playing in Uc Cruise Z28 Demo server, and i didn't have any problems any ideas?
welcome to s2

the joos car problem is usually caused by vob mods, this only happens in the new test patches (as they now check for mods on you connecting) and also why you were not having this problem in the z28 server's.

If you have any any vob mods installed replace them with the original clean files and it should work
Yeah, maybe you have some S2 car .vob mods. Grats for buying the license tho.
Hiya Everyone !!!
My name is Vitali gedzo but beta know as Doni Gedzo =D
Im the owner of www.ClutchKick.net and got a drift team, 2 of my guys already drift in LFS but now im joining too as soon as i get my g27 =DMy aim is to have fun and to raise the drift community and organize big drift events.
I was wondering if someone please could tell me two things
is it possible uploading car mods ? like 180sx lets say as you can for the offline ? and is it possible to use any mods like the one that does your engine into an SR20DET ? or all use the STD that the LFS has ?
thank you so much for yout attention =)
Hope to see ya soon
hi Doni Gedzo welcome,,i know there are some servers that mods like engine ones can be used on but im unsure on the stuff like wheels,i know that there are certain mods that a no-no,hopefully someone will let u know,ive just started learning to drift and finding it good fun,have fun
Hi everyone.
My name is Darius and I'm from Romania.
Hi everybody! I've started playing LFS at about 1 year ago, and created a LFSW account 6 months ago. But only yesterday I've started using the forum, 'cuz I'm working on NASCAR 2010 skins for FXR. I'm DEMO but I have the CMX Viewer, so I can make the skins . But I can't use them cuz I havent got LFS S2 License . It's very expensive to buy it here in Brazil (the conversion Dollar >> Real is soo high taxed). I know that I shouldn't be doing this but I'll: if you could upload my Nascar skins to LFSW or give me (as a gift) the LFS S2 license, I would be veeeeeeeery thankful . This is it guys! Visit my thread at WIP Skins!
Hi!!! my name is Leonardo Rey and i'm from Argentina. I´m an old LFS driver, but i'm new in the forum.
My English is not very good, so excuse me!
Hello!
So I am brand new to LFS. Haven't even installed it yet. But I JUST bought it, and I'm jacked to start racing. I will probably suck compared to all of you guys, so I was wondering If I am probably going to lose or not...or are there other very amateur style players around?

At any rate, hello, and I look forward to seeing you all out on the track
start slow, just focus on getting on the gas/brake at the right time, and staying on the line. learn to listen to the tires, and engine, and eventually you will be competitive
Hi, I´m new at this too, any advice to improve quickly?
And could anyone tell me how to start a post? please jeje

thanks
Quote from logitekg25 :start slow, just focus on getting on the gas/brake at the right time, and staying on the line. learn to listen to the tires, and engine, and eventually you will be competitive

Thanks for the kind words. I am currently debating on whether or not to buy a set of club sport pedals for my fanatec wheel, as my standard set seems like the brake is crapping out.

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG