The online racing simulator
thanks
Quote from boothy :There's no modding in LFS, just car setup changes to the cars which are in the game. It's about driving, not adding stuff onto your car, so that when you win, you know that you've won because of your driving and not because you added some new components that the other person doesn't have.

You can get more cars and tracks by buying S1 or S2 (much cheaper than GT5...). High res textures can be found at http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=20033, setups can be found at http://setupgrid.net and there's plenty more stuff in this forum.

It is better to post on the forum though, helps people who might look at this thread later Also, don't forget to go online and do some racing!

i really appreciate the post thanks > type2red
Hi ive play LFS as a demo racer from 5 years, but now im S2 licensed
Quote from vodomera :Hi ive play LFS as a demo racer from 5 years, but now im S2 licensed

wow that must be some kind of a record. I thought my year and a half on demo was long.
What made you buy S2 finally?
He shit the bed.
Quote from N I K I :wow that must be some kind of a record. I thought my year and a half on demo was long.
What made you buy S2 finally?

I'm sick оf playing Demo
Mav87th says hi.

Martin from Denmark. Been racing a bit on GT5 but nothing serious. Saw a video of LFS on youtube and thought i would give it a spinn. Bought the S2 licence the same day - even using a mouse to drive it just feels good.

Next on the agenda will be to invest in a wheel (prob. the Logitech GT Driving Force) to enhance the experience and better the times.
Hi everyone.
I´m Jaco ,from Spain.I download the demo 1 year ago,and of course, you know..... offline....online.....and now S2 license,i had to purchase before..but i could not....
I no more to say, I'm looking forward to playing.

Well.......Greetings to all,bye!!!!!!

...(Sorry,my english is very poor)
sup guys, bin hear nuf timez, im from there U.S of A.
hi amb
Hi all, I'm also new to this game my second day and I'm already playing like crazy. It really is an awesome game
Hello everyone
New to LFS
Hi all i am just saying hi as i have just downloaded the demo version for the moment to try the game and maybe in the fututre i will update to the 2 license so i can join in the fun online. At the moment i don't own a steering wheel and i am using the xbox 360 controller for windows. as i have seen that you have a thread set up abt that i will be looking, I play a few sim racing games and also fps so anyways hope to join in the fun soon thanx thund3rd0m3
New S2 Old Demo
I played the demo on my friends computer years ago (four-ish) and was blown away. I've played the demo a few other times since but never online. I bought an S2 license today to help support development and to get access to all the extra stuffs. The racing bug has bit me again so i'm going to have to check out all the hooplah online now.
Cheers!
~KC
Hello,

I'm french (from Corsica) but I live in Québec since 3 years ago.

I like fun racing games like GT5/Shift 2 but I would like to play to a true simulation racing too. So, after searchs and tries I think LFS is the best choice for me.

Also, I don't have a good knowledge about cars mechanics because until now, I have played only for fun (I often play with the default car setup) but I'll try to improve this.

I ordered a Logitech Driving Force Wireless (refurbished) for 40$ inc shipping (the best at this price). If I like it I'll try to get a G27 when I'll could.
Hi guys

Welcome!

Try the following sites for specific race sets (they're sorted by car/track).

Quote from GAVD999 :Try www.setupgrid.net and http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/ plenty of sets for most car/track combos on them

Have a look in the LFS Manual for all sort of tips and guides. A lot of useful stuff can be found in the forum too; have a look in the stickied-threads or search for key words.

If you need any help, just post in the relevant section and someone will help you out.

See you on track!
hi people!
im from serbia,19 years old,and i drive lfs demo some 3 months,dont have jet s2,and i have my pb for now 1:33:81 xfg+bl1 gp with my logitech forumla vibration wheel (no force feedback )
i love racing when i was born!my hoby is of course racing and scooter tuning.
sory on my bad english... :P
Newbie here. This is fun!
great usage of ur first post

enjoy lfs s2 and be a good racer/drifter/or anny kind of side u gonna go with.

welcome ==)
Hello
My name is Rich, 44 years old. I live in Onalaska, Washington. I grew up in a drag racing family and spent several years racing a 1975 Chevy Monza in Super Stock.
I am a big motor sports fan but new to Sim racing. I just finished building a new gaming PC and am now shopping for a wheel. Taking the wife and kids on a much needed vacation. We are driving down the Pacific Coast on our way to Disney Land this summer so my budget for a wheel is $150.00. Suggestions?
I am looking forward to meeting people here and learning the ropes of Sim racing.

BTW, if I accidentally take you out in turn 1, I am sorry.
Quote from WonDod :Hi everyone.
I´m Jaco ,from Spain.I download the demo 1 year ago,and of course, you know..... offline....online.....and now S2 license,i had to purchase before..but i could not....
I no more to say, I'm looking forward to playing.

Well.......Greetings to all,bye!!!!!!

...(Sorry,my english is very poor)

Bienvenido a lfs, Espero que te guste todo aqui
Hi there,
I am Eric, completely new to LFS. Hope to be a good member for LFS.
Quote from EricLewi :Hi there,
I am Eric, completely new to LFS. Hope to be a good member for LFS.

Welcome I hope you enjoy your time here, need any help feel free to ask any of us. We dont bite ( well some do but most of us are friendly )
Hello. I just bought LFS last week-end and I'm really happy with this game since it works quite smoothly on my 9 years old computer, and game playing is "feelingfull" and relaxing after day work. But it seems like a lot of people plays the demo only because most of the online servers use the demo track ?? Anyway, best regards. Peter
Quote from peterlemmy :Hello. I just bought LFS last week-end and I'm really happy with this game since it works quite smoothly on my 9 years old computer, and game playing is "feelingfull" and relaxing after day work. But it seems like a lot of people plays the demo only because most of the online servers use the demo track ?? Anyway, best regards. Peter

Alot of the servers are demo unfortunatly. just have to browse around for S2 ones. When* s3 comes out there should be alot more.

* when being some time between now and 2050

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG