The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :already convinced your parents to let you buy S2?

Yuppers, tonight im, getting it I GOTTA LET IT OUT

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Quote from Olumuyiwa :Yuppers, tonight im, getting it I GOTTA LET IT OUT

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

good
Hello everyone

I've played the demo on and off for some while now and finally decided to get S2, hopefully it'll keep me amused
welcome to S2, you are now immune to flaming bananas
New Comer
Hi All, im a new comer to LFS. Great Game. ive only got the S1 license and use keyboard but im gettin S2 in a couple of months. downloaded the manual and readin it now.

does anyone hav a drift server thats runnin for S1 racers aswell?
cheers,
Jaryd11
Hello I'm a demo racer from Italy!
Downloaded & installed 2 days ago, and I'm already making skins far all the cars =)
I arrive from years of Gran Turismo (3, Concept, 4) and I discovered the physics of LFS is completely different @___@ but I'm getting used to it.
I play with the PS2 controller with a USB to PSX adapter. The analog sticks are perfect if you can't afford a driving wheel =)

About me... I am a 19 years old student / web designer / musician and I am really interested in Japan.
Next moth I will buy the S2 licence ^___^

Nice to meet you!
Hi guy's i'm new here!
i really love the game!
I can't wait to have S2 anyway and any how o.o
About me ? Erm , we'll i'm 15 and a female ''If that mind's lol''
And i live in holland, i'm playing with my mouse ''Atleast steering'' And i like parking lmao xD
Ha Ha
Im new and already found a team.......well its not hard in demo.

It is my own team but i hate it when noobs are about.

Getting S2 at Christmas-cant wait.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have to get ma bro sad runescape membership for this though.....wheres my older brothers wallet?

lol.
Gaz421 the bomb of 1944-i wasnt alive then......
Hi! I downloaded :lfs: last wik and I'm very new to da game.

And please, call me speedy.
Quote from lihtster :Hey! I've downloaded LFS demo, I think I'm pretty good, so i wonna play online. Can I play online without buying anything??? I tried going into multiplayer, there it says that i need a Registered User Name and Game Password. Is this pass word like a cd-key??? TNX

u need to use da GAMEPassword u created wen u registered. theres noneed to buy anything. I play online a lot in my game (although it's demo). And you meet alot of ppl wen playing online. Da GAMEPassword is different of ur WEBPassword.
Hi I'm new player and I just bought s2 my gamepassword is Qa4IkdV..
where to put that?
Todays' first spam
@Tomba(FIN):

Just a tip: Never reveal ur password
He was joking (even thought it wasn't funny)
Ive had the LFS demo for some time now and I decided what the heck I'll join. My settings for steering are pretty funny because I made it like a Playstation game, so it takes no skill to drive, the original setup that comes in the demo sucks. I drive on the left (it was right for a while but then I changed it). Racer name is Stull Drummond [after "how to have a stripper name" hah].

...END TRANSMISSION...
Just stopping in to say im new here. hope to race with you all soon, are there any USA teams for beginners?
Hello to everyone!

LFS is straining my relationships with my partner, family, colleagues and pets...

Excellent!
Lol! Good start mate ;D

Welcome to LFS you too crash, hope to meet you online someday.
Hello m8s !
I've got S2 for almost a month now, thought to try the forums too
hi~~~
Heard about this game on a GT5P forum. PC Sims vs Console, I heard so many great things I d/l'ed it. It kicks ass. 1st night on 2nite. I'm gonna upgrade, and I hope to see you guys soon.

I need some car setups. I can only run in 138's on the 1st track.

Probably search will work for those ay!!!!

great sim!
Welcome to LFS

For setups you can look on Setupgrid.net or go on google and type inferno setupfield.
Look for the car/track and download it, put it in your data/setups folder and get in the garage, select the set and there you go.

Glad to see you enjoy LFS.
hi.
Quote from Rsection8 :Heard about this game on a GT5P forum. PC Sims vs Console

I'm kind of curious to read that thread
Thanks. Interesting read.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG