The online racing simulator
Hi ! I'm Equinox

Been a demo user for 2 years now, started getting on & off with it, then decided to get an S2 license, love it !

A drift fan at heart, but I dont mind circuit racing & drag

Relatively new to these forums, hope to get to know some of you better !

Thanks,
Equinox.
Hi
Hi
I'm bombed_r_chippy, but
when racing its =LXB= chippy, unusual name you might think , but i play battlefield vietnam online ( in a clan )so its what i use there.

I got introduced to this game from some of my vietnam pals who played LFS as an alternative, its good laugh on the rally track.

Actually we have just leased a private LFS server for a short while, but were all demo players at the moment

Just about to take the plunge and buy full version see if i can improve my lap times ( best 1:16:44 demo F1 car).

but just been voted (banned) off the Clean racer D2 server for no reason , by ZERO, GOOTZE on 9th april 22:40.
We have disruptive game players on LFS too so it seems.
Got my S2 License!!

YEY!
Just wanted to say...lookin forward to racing with all of u guys :P
Quote from Eku :Just wanted to say...lookin forward to racing with all of u guys :P

Welcome, you are the 180th Estonian who has S2, bleh, visit the forum also sometimes if you haven't already. lfs.eestikorsten.ee
Hi everyone, please help me.

I keep crashing even though I brake and if I brake hard I go too slow, please help
Spectate some good drivers and watch their braking points.
Download the current hotlap of the combo you're practising on.
I was playing LFS demo some years ago and I bought my S2 license last Saturday. LFS is just amazing.
New Player
Hi I'm sgt-KiLL,

and i pwn j00
Right im new been playing demo for 2 years and about lfs about 7 months now..

so where do i start?
Another "old newbie" here, 1 year with demo, and after trying rfactor.... i bought lfs yesterday Want to try a few setups and so, is there any newbie guide or something like that?
Hi there, I'm Hypothraxer

After having stuffed my wheel under the desk for a while I've put it back on the table, tested the LFS demo and got hooked - so I bought the S2 license.

At the moment I haven't tried any online races yet - just practice and single-player races. Coming from RBR I have to get rid of the "sliding"-driving style - but looking forward to join some online races soon.
Hey there Im new here, but i have the demo. Im looking forward to buying S2 and the G25.
New here, hi everyone. I've only had lfs for about 3 weeks, just got a wheel. Realizing I'm much better at making skins than racing so far!!
Hi Flyinsi here. Just Re-installed LFS after a bit of a break and hopefully be racing soon. Race online Bangers using nascar heat @ UKDirt so will have to try and drive LFS without following anyone in at the first turn

See you soon
-
(Gekkibi) DELETED by Gekkibi : Completely useless post.
Hello everybody. Been playing LFS for some time now, but I'm still a demo racer (started some year ago - May 2007). How come a demo can take up so much time/be that playable? Hope things don't get out of control. "Live for speed" is a fully justified title for this sim
Hello everybody,

I've finally gotten my S2 license. What a brilliant game. Hope to see you online.

Bye.
Quote from Willem Moolenaar :Hello everybody,

I've finally gotten my S2 license. What a brilliant game. Hope to see you online.

Bye.

Hoi hoi Willem Moolenaar
Hi all! Got S2 a little bit ago and loving the game so far! I've never driven manual so I'm actually learning something with my G25
Hi all!

See you on track
just wanted to introduce myself.

just got my s1, and savin up for my s2.

i had the demo for several months, and i love the game, thank you all the developers for making such an incredable game

j/w hough, y arnt there many servers for s1 multi???

ne way, thnx all
Quote from insomniac7371 :j/w hough, y arnt there many servers for s1 multi???

Because there are not many active S1 licenced drivers.

Most drivers who bought S1 either don't drive anymore or bought S2.

However, you can see S2 servers with S1 since the latest Test Patch Y18 when they use S1 content.
Hello everybody. I 've been playing LFS for 6 months. I will get S2 soon.
Hey guys!

I'm Aidan aka: Littlefireryone. I've had lfs for a while and s2 for a while but recently got back into it (why would you need a reason too? )

I actually compete and participate in the local motorsports in my hometown in a cams rally club, mainly bitumen sprints and motorkhanas at this stage but have been in the process of upgrading to a clubman rally license so I can compete in more specific events around the region.

What I love about lfs besides the play is the fact that it's teaching me about setting up a car without the danger of having to try rubbish and dangerous setups on the street where I'd surely get raped for such an act.

I play mostly with a gamepad but when I hook the driving force pro wheel up I really notice the diffence it makes to my technique.

yeah I think I just used about 6 months of topics right there so I'm going to go get something to eat now lol

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG