The online racing simulator
Quote from Luigi1000 :Hi! I bought lfs s2 the day before yesterdag, and I love it:static:

yesterdag lol
Haven't said hi here before. So Hi!

I've had S2 now for 1,5 year. Was a demo driver for ages, tried the early versions of the game and then came back to it after couple of years and felt better so decide to buy it. Was invited to FLP/r after few months of racing and allways liked pie. Mmm pie .

So see you in the track.
Quote from Jouman :Haven't said hi here before. So Hi!

Hi, I hope we'll meet on the servers sometimes.

hi
im probably the only american that has this game...
Quote from ken9 :im probably the only american that has this game...

LOL no there are lots of them
Yup, quite a few, and many good drivers too! Almost the whole CoRe Team! Or maybe the entire team
Hello!

I'm playing the demo and will probably stick to it. I'm not a bad-ass gamer, but I do like a good race-sim now and then. And this one is pretty slick, reminds me a lot of GTR-2 but without a lot of useless stuff around it.

Anyway, I don't have a driving wheel or pedals, so I guess I won't ever run the big leagues, but hey. It's a very cool game and I've never played a racing sim online before, it's really cool. Especially the unpredictable suicidal maniac that comes on to the tracks now and then. It adds some extra excitement.

I got to know the game via a friend who knows I'm always looking for (if possible free) excelent driving simulators. I started with the idea LFS was open source and there was an open to create a public road driving sim. But that wasn't the case. It's still cool to race everyone online though.

Anyway, I tend to rant... if you see me on a track one day, please remember to let me pass and then kindly offer me your super fast setup, obviously
Hi all,

Thought it would be rude not to say hi.

I've been racing online for the last couple of days, under the name paulozetec or Paul Arky. Mostly in the FBW (orange/black skin) on either Blackwood GP or Aston National.
I'm using a G25 wheel.

What a great game this is and I have to say the majority of racers online I have come across have been good clean drivers (some are unbelievably quick!!!).

See you on the race track!
hi all, new to LFS and surprised how quick i got hooked,
looking forward to registering SC2 during the the week for some more fun.....
keep her lit.....
Hello/Terve/Guten Tag(?) etc. ive had LFS for about few weeks and i like it alot i dont know if im gonna upgrade to s2 anytime soon cos i dont have a wheel and i dont think that racing the fastest cars with mouse will be fun hope to see many good drivers racing in the servers
im a scrub... I havent even checked out the demo for this game. Looking to buy the G25 off Ebay, then getting the S2 license so I have something to talk about on these forums other then how I dont know anything.
Quote from Jouman :Haven't said hi here before. So Hi!

I've had S2 now for 1,5 year. Was a demo driver for ages, tried the early versions of the game and then came back to it after couple of years and felt better so decide to buy it. Was invited to FLP/r after few months of racing and allways liked pie. Mmm pie .

So see you in the track.

Hi and welcome. You sound like a good chap! Hope to see you online sometime.
Hi
I've been playing for around 3/4 days now, and have been reading / browsing this forum alot so I thought I'd log in xD.
I am Demo user for now :thumbsdow, 'till I get money to buy an S2 license.
Anyway, In game I play as BRITISH or iLag (I use this for CS:S too :P).
See you around.
Welcome to LFS and good luck on buying S2 license.
Wts up captain slow i thin we have raced together we get to battle again well my name is aldo and i guess i am a newbie as well i join because of the V1 championship hope i can compete against the best .... pls vidit my blog tx
http://kabronyproductions.blogspot.com
Quote from Aldo(Col) :Wts up captain slow i thin we have raced together we get to battle again well my name is aldo and i guess i am a newbie as well i join because of the V1 championship hope i can compete against the best .... pls vidit my blog tx

Wellcome! Bienvenido! Visit automovilismovirtual.com and lfsvenezuela.com see the forums here. Colombian racers have a place.

Visita en la parte de ligas porq en la liga de automovilismo virtual hay una sección para los colombianos.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39202 ahi ta
Quote from Loko VEN :Wellcome! Bienvenido! Visit automovilismovirtual.com and lfsvenezuela.com see the forums here. Colombian racers have a place.

Visita en la parte de ligas porq en la liga de automovilismo virtual hay una sección para los colombianos.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39202 ahi ta

:wtf2: illepall :doh: lol
Quote from G!NhO ::wtf2: illepall :doh: lol

You forgot X4?? I write in english too. And it´s same.
Bienvenido
Quote from Aldo(Col) :Wts up captain slow i thin we have raced together we get to battle again well my name is aldo and i guess i am a newbie as well i join because of the V1 championship hope i can compete against the best .... pls vidit my blog tx

HOLA ALDO TE INVITO A CONOCER LA LIGA DE AUTOMOVILISMO VIRTUAL EN LA SECCION DEL FORO DE LFS LEAGUES AND EVENTS HAY ESTAMOS EN ESA LIGA ESTAMOS LOS COLOMBIANOS

SALUDOS COMPATRIOTA

TE DEJO MI MSN RBKRS204@HOTMAIL.COM
hello my fellow racers! I'm a fresh S2 licence owner! My name is Alen and I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I've bee around LFS for about 3 years..
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Hi people very nice to be in the S2 comunity after 4 and a half years of demo.
hi, i just unlocked S2=D finally...

i am now a real LFS junkie=D
Hey guys! Been racing the demo for about 4 weeks now and just bought S1! Going to learn the tracks and cars first, before going all out on S2!

I managed to hit 1.35.5x [Blackwood/XFG] within two weeks of playing, but never been able to get near that, mostly running low 1.36s
Hi, I'm Jason or N0c0ntr0l... had S2 license forever but, only remembered like 1 week ago. I'm here to better myself at racing. I'm UK based and hope to attend many real track days once I'm old enough to drive in the UK. I know the basics of drifting, drafting, overtaking and apex corners from other 'simulation' games I've played but this game is the hardest, and most realistic one I've played yet. I'm currently using a budget wheel, but have ordered a nice Logitech Driving force Pro. Hope to see you on some servers sometime.

Best Wishes
N0c0ntr0l

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG