The online racing simulator
May you explain in clear steps how i get that liscense please
Quote from harjun :May you explain in clear steps how i get that liscense please

Read this page... http://license.ukct.net/

Join the appropriate server.
Drive like the wind.
Earn points.
Progress to better licenses and servers.

Quote from harjun :May you explain in clear steps how i get that liscense please

you were on today and you were asking the same qeustion,ok to getting a higher licence you must race well and get fast times then after each race you will see something at the top left of your screen sayin

licence:gold etc
[!!!! } etc <<<<this is your points bar the better and faster you race the quicker it fills and you earn a greater licence,

your first licence you will earn is copper then bronze etc

then when you get silver licenced you can acces into the silver&gold licenced server which cars like XRT,FXO,RB4 are used

hoped this helped

best of luck
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :you were on today and you were asking the same qeustion,ok to getting a higher licence you must race well and get fast times then after each race you will see something at the top left of your screen sayin

licence:gold etc
[!!!! } etc <<<<this is your points bar the better and faster you race the quicker it fills and you earn a greater licence,

your first licence you will earn is copper then bronze etc

then when you get silver licenced you can acces into the silver&gold licenced server which cars like XRT,FXO,RB4 are used

hoped this helped

best of luck

Ok and when i get like...a brronze liscense i get to have the thing on my signature on forum?
Just started racing online this week and made my first miles/km's on the STCC server(s)

Great fun. See you online (in my mirrors hopefully )
Quote from harjun :Ok and when i get like...a brronze liscense i get to have the thing on my signature on forum?

you can have that now...

in your sig just put *stcc]mini/harjun[/stcc] for a mini sig or *stcc]harjun[/stcc]for a big one.

replace the * with [

Now, best to leave this thread for what it's meant for i reckon. Anymore STCC questions should really be in the STCC part of the forum, or the STCC's own forum.
Hi all...

QUINT here, from the USA.

I'm a terrible driver right now, and I'm sorry if I've seemed like I'm disobeying the Blue Flags...
I'm not at all.
I just start sliding out of control, and cant stop it. I try my damndest to get over, and usually doing so, makes me skid out.

I play with a M/KB set up...steering with the mouse,
(still a bit too touchy,,,how do I turn it down?)
& use the Gas with the W key.
(I know thats why i spin out on take offs, and in the grass alot...what can I use thats analogue? I do have a Flight Joystick...)

Ayway, I hope to see you all online, and again, SORRY FOR MY NOOBNESS!!!!

...come find me in xfire, and play some BF2 with me...I shine in that game.
quint

~Q~
#533 - RJF
Hotlaper!!
Hi All,
RJF will be the Handle!, and I like Hotlaping!!. Thank You,
RJF, USA.
New player here... I've spent a little time playing at a friend's house and I finally got around to setting up my wheel/pedals here at home.

I love the game. As somebody who spends time driving his personal car around race tracks the only drawback I see to this game is the lack of real race tracks. Hopefully some day that'll be fixed.
Finally... I've bought myself a license... Hi to you all!
Hi all. From today I'm S2 license player. Wish me luck
(sorry for may poor english)
Hello everyone.
wooooooow, i remember starting this thread. iv had a bit of a break from lfs, but tonight i just went online in a couple of servers, and realised i cant even drive on here anymore. (not that i could anyway) so i might as well be new again. hehe.
hi peeps........ just downloaded lfs it look good
Wow, just downloaded and already licenced.

Nice avatar.
Welcome m8
thank you.........

mind you i am having problems getting on multiplayer mode
ye very good to see,welcome mate
Pre race
Hi all

This is my first post and I haven't raced on a LFS server yet, but I am looking forward to it. I have purchased LFS1 and would like to know of some good servers to race on.
Toddshooter
There arent many s1 servers around...i would say get started on your stcc licesne because thats probably only server on s1 these days. you might wanna buy s2
How long?
Hi again

How many hour needed to earn a licience? Just have to fit playtime inbetween kids, wife, work, other hobbies. to much other stuff!!
Toddshooter
They mean if you want as best online racing as possible by LFS S2 as well.
Quote from Toddshooter :How many hour needed to earn a licence?

If you mean an STCC license, then it depends on your results really. It took me 40 races to move up to a Silver license.

EDIT Ohh yeah, and what DEVIL 007 said as well
Hi Everybody!
Hi there folks.

Would just like to say hello and introduce myself. I have only just started with LFS but I have been playing racing sims since Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix... which might sadly give away a bit too much about my age.

I'm looking forward to delving into LFS and geting to know ome of you folks a little better as well.

So I guess all that remains is to say "See you on the track"
Buy s2 , then we see you on track

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG