The online racing simulator
well, what do you mean? brsaking the shifter, i am not sure, it can be abused a bit, but it will be the first thing to go pretty much guaranteed...

but to shift how much force to shift? if it wasnt quite as slippery, you could do it with one finger, actually make that the weakest muscle in your body. if you are racing you will probably shift as possible by instinct
Hello I registered an account here today to be able to play the demo version of LFS. But I have a pair of questions:

1. Is the demo version temporary? I mean, if you can enjoy it only some days.

2. How can I put an avatar in my forum profile? I don't seem to be able to do it.
1. enjoy it as longa as you want, but i, and probably everyone, recomend that you get s1 or s2, it is GREAT!!

2. only if you payed for the license can you put an avatar in, i think there is some way you can ask or something, but do not hold me against that if its wrong

3. welcome and enjoy your stay
OK, thanks for all the info.
Quote from logitekg25 :1. enjoy it as longa as you want, but i, and probably everyone, recomend that you get s1 or s2, it is GREAT!!

2. only if you payed for the license can you put an avatar in, i think there is some way you can ask or something, but do not hold me against that if its wrong

3. welcome and enjoy your stay

thanks for all the information and answers to all the questions i asked logitekg25!

I will be buying a g27 after I fix my water pump and strut in my car
Hi!

I'm from Spain. I've been playing for some days now and I'm glued to this fantastic game. I'm not good at it, but I hope it will change once I start playing with a controller instead of keys (I ordered a 360 pad a week ago).

Anyway, I still only have the demo, but I will be getting S1 down the road. But since I'm getting so much out of the demo, and there's so much to improve, I'd rather focus on what I have now than spreading too thin through all races and cars.
Hi there!
Take your time, but do remember that in general the online racing experience is better on S1 / S2 servers (overall less crashers than in the demo).
Do not wait until you have thousands of Blackwood laps before trying something else!
Thanks for the welcome. The thing is, I'd like to know the ins and outs of the circuit and cars before I move on. I realise this is a simulator, it takes time to learn everything. I just don't want to move on too fast.

Of course once I get the S1 license I can play the demo content, but something tells me that I will want to try the new cars and circuits and Blackwood won't get the love I can give it now. I have no pressure to move on, I'm enjoying myself at the moment and LFS can only be seen as a long distance race :-D
Hi. my english is realy bad, so please, don't laught about it ))

Started today with G25.. it very nice wheel, but i don't get how you drift so cool.. any try past hairpin in drift ends with spining off the track ((

is there any lessons or advices for "very very beginners" ?
get a hard track set, duplicate it....then just tighten the rear springs a little, and you drift
I only just realised that I hadn't yet said hi - so - hi!

I love this game! And now a bunch of my friends do too! And I'm gonna tell more, and more! And then we will rise, and take this world for our own! With tarmac ribbons spanning the globe with some nice technical cornery bits also!

But i DO like this game! and the community - thanks to all who've made me feel welcome! Thanks specially to Roadrash for making me one of a few noobs with a tricky skin. Thanks to everyone with a demo server! Thanks especially to the devs - wow, GREAT job!

I'm getting my license as soon as the bank stops f***ing around (it's just a card ffs! I'm not applying for credit or anything! ).

Good racing everyone! See you on the track!
Quote from logitekg25 :get a hard track set, duplicate it....then just tighten the rear springs a little, and you drift

thanks, i will try it. also, i'm not used to force feedback. my very first wheel had no ff, so it's to difficult control g25

anyway, i'm very glad about entering in lfs world
Quote from cagayake :Hi. my english is realy bad, so please, don't laught about it ))

So you are living in Great Britan, but you don't speak english well (at least that as you think) You are russian who moved to Great Britan, Right?
Quote from Ichabot :So you are living in Great Britan, but you don't speak english well (at least that as you think) You are russian who moved to Great Britan, Right?

You right, but i'm not russian, but i can speak very well on it )
Well, I almost got it right,
Welcome m8 and my advice is to try races, it is much better than drift :P

:hide:
Quote from Ichabot :Well, I almost got it right,
Welcome m8 and my advice is to try races, it is much better than drift :P

:hide:

do you have some advice for vere very beginner? is there any stuff, that i should learn firstly?
Hi guys!!
Ive had LFS for a couple of weeks now, along with the G25....best thing thats ever
happened for me.
Im a huge drift fan, and this is the closest thing i can get to the real thing...and boy is it fun
Hi! I'm Jonzu From finland. I have played LFS over 2 years but I'm new in Internet racing so can you give me some tips or something else?
Quote from Jonzu95 :Hi! I'm Jonzu From finland. I have played LFS over 2 years but I'm new in Internet racing so can you give me some tips or something else?

Hello Jonzu. Try the Sticky threads in this forum.
Hi! Name Dafdinhas, from Portugal and started competing LFS two days ago. Best of Luck.
Hi all

Im new and just want to say hi

So hello from south africa

Jason
Hello all !
I know, it's a bit to late to entroduce myself :P

My name is Jonathan Rados, I'm 23 years old, living in France, next to Paris.
I'm actually seeking a job/formation in the video (Editing or cameraman).
My hobbys are the music, the cars, LFS, girls (in fact one), Videos and Pics.
When I tell "the cars", I include mine, an 1992 Honda Civic Hatckback (Damn, I love it).

I begin LFS like a drifter, and was accepted in the BK team (BlackKnight).
After that, when I've started races, I choose the "ISR" team who changes her name for "Eteam", Endurance team, for international races.

I'm not a fast racer, but I really love fair and close races.
That remember me a race on CTRA race 1 with Andy O brien'.
That was the best last lap on my life !
I really enjoy see races too (I mean streamed races).
The ITCC/MOE/IGTC and other big leagues like that (Moreover I totally respect these leagues owners, it's a big work to do things like that)... and commentators are really awesome.
But please ! Speak slowly ! or I just need to improve my english...

Ciao on track !
Hi, kukapt here ;)
hi, I am Portuguese Crazy for on-line racing games, from racing simulators to simple management games

I am sure I will enjoy LFS
Hello

I am also a new player.

Just bought S2 and G25.

I have had played LFS demo with logi Formula force ex.

Know I will try new wheel, when i will configure it.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG