The online racing simulator
hello
Hi everyone! Hope everyone's having fun. Looking forward to Rockingham!
HI ALL!!!!

Old user in Live for Speed i read about Z20 in a page i dl it and i make a profile. WOW big updates since X.......(i think i have left the sim for toooooo long) Very nice, keep the good work in LFS!!!!
Quote from logitekg25 :this is embarassing

i always get the FBM and the BF1 confussed :dunce: :dopey: :doh:

lol. this is funnny. dont you mean BL1
hehe
Hi everyone first post here. just found live for speed a couple of weeks ago, got myself a g25 and well , its amazing ! I seem to have lost all desire to get forza 3 now lol
Greetings from Kentucky
Hey y'all,

Just purchased the LFS2 license. The Demo was well put together for me to decide on this purchase. Just hope I didn't jump the gun. Just read that a new track is being developed,but a NEW license purchase will bee needed to run it. Am assuming that this program is not mirroring f1rst/iracing. Would not be a happy simmer if in order to get a new/REAL track one would have to purchase a NEW LFS program to run it.

Am a big fan and still run n2003. The tracks and cars are out of this world and am still upgrading.

Catch me on facebook or on ventrilo.
Yikes!
Hi Terry!

Wow I hope not, I just bought LFS but a week or 2 ago!!
Dont want to keep buying LFS over an over again.
If thats the case, the i'm going back to Rfactor ASAP!!!

Wonder if I can get a Refund???

If they dump the S2 server were done for sure.

MadDogRhody
when s3 comes out, it is just a simple go to lfs.net, logon, select payment, and select upgrade to s3 from s2...it is pretty simple
Hmmm...
I deleted my post, due to MIS-Information.

Sorry Guys :o(

Live For Speed is truly the Best racing Sim I have ever seen!

Live & Learn!

MadDog
it is a really decent priced sim if you think about it...there is a great comunity, the greatest sim out there to date, a lot of content...when you get s3, there wont just be rockingham, and a new car...there will be more stuff just pouring in too

iracing is a sim, not quite as good as lfs, it doesnt have the feeling of the car a sim should have...so why should you have to pay so much money per month...sure they have some good ideas like how they decide how god a racer you are (so i have heard :shrug
Hey all

Im a young aussie who just got S2. Iv been racing on demo for about 2 years i think.

Im keen to start doing some races with you guys,

If theres any other aussie racers out there give me a shout out ..

MK
Quote from rhodyracing :
I just dont want to shell out another 40 bucks
when I just did that!!!

You don't have to, that's the good thing for you. You will still get all the updates in S3 anyway, just not the content (cars/tracks). If you want to have them, you buy them. If not, you don't.

It's your decision, nobody is forcing you to pay. So a little common sense from you is in order.
Awesome
Thanks guys for setting me straight, on the S3 info.
Long Live LFS!

Guys... What do you all think about this wheel setup?

enlarge image

Guillemot RGT Force Feedback Wheel And Pedals Set

Thrustmaster 2969087 RGT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition Wheel

I love the G25 and G27, but I really can't swing that kinda doe!

MadDog
check both links
Quote from MKR :Hey all

Im a young aussie who just got S2. Iv been racing on demo for about 2 years i think.

MK

hey mate aussie here! my user is lucassot if ya wanna race, though i usually spend most my time on overseas servers to race on populated servers. same position as you, only thing i got s2 early this year and had been on demo couple years before that. getting s2 is the best thing i have done!
Quote from lucassot :hey mate aussie here! my user is lucassot if ya wanna race, though i usually spend most my time on overseas servers to race on populated servers. same position as you, only thing i got s2 early this year and had been on demo couple years before that. getting s2 is the best thing i have done!

Great to meer another aussie.

Are you in a team or anything? they seem like a bit of fun.

Maybe we could start a aussie team?

MK
Quote from Stefani24 :ello to the best bunch of liceensed guys evrywhere.

Sry to ask, but where are you from (dont realise your flag)

Iceland its a small country so you probably dont see the flag much
hey guys i'm a French sim racer of 28 years old,i've been riding GTR2/rFactor /NKP for years now ,and of course the very expensive iRacing ,and i've tested the LFS demo and fall in lov ewith it ,so i'v ebought an S2 license,cya on track my ingame nick is Onizuka . but in others sims generally i race with my real name.
Hi.
Glad to be a part of this community. Seems like a bunch of cool people.
Hi All, downloaded the demo of LFS last Monday - purchased the S2 license on Saturday as i'm blown away with this game... i've tried lots of other driving sims and my personal opinion is this far better gaming experience.

I'm running
Intel Q6600
Nvidia 8800GT SLI
4gb Ram
triple screen display
Logitech G25 wheel etc.

hope to see u on the servers

Dave
Hello guys, I just bought S2 today, now trying to fight my way through the stages with the new cars. Immense fun.

Tremendous job, everyone involved in the making of this game!!

And to everyone, I hope to see you on the servers (so I don't crash into you and get flamed )
Quote from TiSwAs :Hi All, downloaded the demo of LFS last Monday - purchased the S2 license on Saturday as i'm blown away with this game... i've tried lots of other driving sims and my personal opinion is this far better gaming experience.

I'm running
Intel Q6600
Nvidia 8800GT SLI
4gb Ram
triple screen display
Logitech G25 wheel etc.

hope to see u on the servers

Dave

wanna show me your setup? i am looking for ways to make a good cockpit, and the three screens makes me think you have a good one

btw, welcome
Hi guys, I'm new to these forums and have just purchased S2 today. I was first introduced to this game back in 2003 when I was only around 16 or 17. After that I completely forgot about it due to not having a pc capable of running games through those years and also going through those party stages of my life, as you do when you're 18.

I'm 23 now and recently built a gaming pc. I also bought a ps3 for gt5p, a playseat evolution and a logitech g25 for all my driving needs. I did this all because of GT5 at first, but completely forgot about PC sims. I then got GTR2 and other sims and only a few months ago remembered about this gem of a game that is LFS!

I'm looking forward to putting in some laps and burning some rubber....It will probably be more the burning of rubber though...I love anything to do with drifting

Cheers
Quote from MKR :Hey all

MK

Hey mate, check out this part of the forum for Aussie league racing http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=226
Hey guys I'm new here....
hello lfs!

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG