The online racing simulator
Hi Smile

D.bees(NOR) - demo - drifting - Rockstar Energy drink and Driftworks skin.

D.bees(NOR) - demo - F1 - Vodafone Mclaren and Redbull skin

My computer is down for the moment, but i'll be back in a few days..
Hi, im kinda new here but loving the game already
excellent job to those who created this game.....
New to game, been playing Test Drive Unlimited before with G25, recently passed my driving test as well.
ello
Hi, love this game just recently purchased my s1 license and the nexr day had to get S2
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Quote from scrizz :Hi, love this game just recently purchased my s1 license and the nexr day had to get S2

Welcome! Yeah I think that's usually how it goes... took me a week though
Hello, my name is Zdenek. I am from Czech Republic. I live near the Pilsen ( the city of beer). I race in the Czech team CH-Racing where I am boss. Sorry for my English
Hi there Enjoy S2 as much as you can

Užij si to
Hello guys.

I'm not quite new at the LFS scene.. I'm driving on it for like 3 years now I think. I thought it was time to join the forum community. Maybe I see some old and make some new friends here. I have S1 and I'm going to buy S2 this summer.

I'm into the rally, mostly at Airattack.com #2.

Hope you all have a nice drive!
Quote from Heroes :Hello guys.

I'm not quite new at the LFS scene.. I'm driving on it for like 3 years now I think. I thought it was time to join the forum community. Maybe I see some old and make some new friends here. I have S1 and I'm going to buy S2 this summer.

I'm into the rally, mostly at Airattack.com #2.

Hope you all have a nice drive!

Hi, I wish good luck and fun with S2
Hi ! 

Got my S2 this sunday. Wonderful game. Respect to everyone involved in the development !
LFS where have you been all my life?
LFS discovered about a fortnight ago, demo downloaded, S2 licence bought within a matter of hours.

Why didn't I find this game years ago... Doesn't matter I'm happy now!

I have to set some time to one side to read the manual, and get the hang of set-ups, and racing rules, and car control, and training...

...sheesh, I'll never be good enough to go online, so much in this game I need to lie down.

I've been playing GTR2 for a while, but after sitting in front of a pc all day at work (which I'm not doing now boss, honest! ahem) find it difficult to sit down at one at night so not much progress (took me 3 months to finish a 24 hour race piece-meal lol).

My only issue being a drop-in kind of player is that without intending to you can upset the clan/team players quite easily. Some can just be downright rude to noobs (I understand I can get in the way of their race but it's not intentional and if they are that bothered why not make it a private server or put "no noobs!" in the description). That said, on a more empty server I came across a very helpful spanish racer who gave me some great tips, and on the quieter servers there is a chance at good race results, although the clock never lies does it!

I think I'll practice more offline and come back when the kids have left home (in about 15 yrs) so I can put the required time in to "fit in" with the regulars, unless someone can suggest a good server for drop-ins like me?

Anyway, enough waffle, counting down the hours until the kids go to bed to get back on LFS, and uninstall GTR2 of course.

To the developers: There are those of us who can only dream of a chance to race (over the hill/mortgage to pay etc). You have given us an affordable toy to at least pretend/practice, for that I am very grateful. Keep up the excellent work, and I will gladly part with more (but not too much!) cash. If I win the lottery I'm coming to find you guys and give you a cash injection to accelerate the development process. I've never fallen for a game so quickly and completely. Many many thanks for a superb game / alternate existence.
I just want to say Hi as a new member
Quote from Born2BSlow :LFS discovered about a fortnight ago, demo downloaded, S2 licence bought within a matter of hours.

I have to set some time to one side to read the manual, and get the hang of set-ups, and racing rules, and car control, and training...

...sheesh, I'll never be good enough to go online, so much in this game I need to lie down.

I've been playing GTR2 for a while, but after sitting in front of a pc all day at work (which I'm not doing now boss, honest! ahem) find it difficult to sit down at one at night so not much progress (took me 3 months to finish a 24 hour race piece-meal lol).

My only issue being a drop-in kind of player is that without intending to you can upset the clan/team players quite easily. Some can just be downright rude to noobs (I understand I can get in the way of their race but it's not intentional and if they are that bothered why not make it a private server or put "no noobs!" in the description). That said, on a more empty server I came across a very helpful spanish racer who gave me some great tips, and on the quieter servers there is a chance at good race results, although the clock never lies does it!

I think I'll practice more offline and come back when the kids have left home (in about 15 yrs) so I can put the required time in to "fit in" with the regulars, unless someone can suggest a good server for drop-ins like me?

Anyway, enough waffle, counting down the hours until the kids go to bed to get back on LFS, and uninstall GTR2 of course.

To the developers: There are those of us who can only dream of a chance to race (over the hill/mortgage to pay etc). You have given us an affordable toy to at least pretend/practice, for that I am very grateful. Keep up the excellent work, and I will gladly part with more (but not too much!) cash. If I win the lottery I'm coming to find you guys and give you a cash injection to accelerate the development process. I've never fallen for a game so quickly and completely. Many many thanks for a superb game / alternate existence.

Good writting !  Wish you become a fast racer.
Quote from Born2BSlow :LFS discovered about a fortnight ago, demo downloaded, S2 licence bought within a matter of hours.

You could try to sign up for a league, ie Beginners cup that NDR organizes or the absolute beginners leugue.
Hi,

I'm from Bulgaria.15 year old boy.I like LFS so much...and i'm very interested in drifting
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Sorry for my English

As long as you can spell "Sorry for my English", your English is okay
Quote from Shadowww :As long as you can spell "Sorry for my English", your English is okay

That's my line!
Quote from E30_FaN :Hi,

I'm from Bulgaria.15 year old boy.I like LFS so much...and i'm very interested in drifting

If you make a first video with RB4 and you dont got S1/S2 what hells!! Are you cracked lfs?? Then you are busted
Hello, fellow racers

I not quite new to LFS, but I started playing it more often only recently. I'm all about single-seaters, and "mad tyte" battles . Though my laptimes still suck, I enjoy this game very much.

I mostly hang out on demo servers with FBM. You can find me by the name y=x^2 Yep, it's a formula for parabola. I'm that nerdy

I wonder if there are some newbie tournaments or series suitable for me. Yesterday I achieved my PB of 1:14.98 FBM@BLGP
Hello. I'm just getting into PC sim racing. I've been a console racer for awhile, playing Project Gotham Racing and Forza. The most fun I ever had online was PGR 3. But it's hard to get a good race these days, and I wanted more realism. So I built myself a PC, got a G25 and an S2 license. I just finished the single player mode and am anxious to get online, but I don't know where to start. Hope to see you soon.

Tom
Quote from goz :Hello. I'm just getting into PC sim racing. I've been a console racer for awhile, playing Project Gotham Racing and Forza. The most fun I ever had online was PGR 3. But it's hard to get a good race these days, and I wanted more realism. So I built myself a PC, got a G25 and an S2 license. I just finished the single player mode and am anxious to get online, but I don't know where to start. Hope to see you soon.

Tom

If you are newbie, there are leagues like Absolute Beginners. If you are brave, you can go to [SR] or [FM] servers, but beware of finishing last
Quote from Shadowww :If you are newbie, there are leagues like Absolute Beginners. If you are brave, you can go to [SR] or [FM] servers, but beware of finishing last

If you are new (i.e.: slow) but usually don't crash you can easily finish in the midfield in most races on crowded public servers.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG