The online racing simulator
Hey new to S2 here!
Had played the demo for a few weeks with keyboard, then bought S1 around the same time as my Logitech DFP which is amazing!
Just (this minute) upgraded to S2 so see ya in the servers!
HI!

Ive played lfs on and off in spurts for the past 3 years or so, and just recently bought the full version.

Ive always just messed around with lfs tweak but im gonna sit back and get the courses down and actually pratice on finishing races and improving time so i can hit up online play!

Love the game, its nice playing a realistic game that doesnt have nawwzz as its main draw and a blurry map for added effects when you go fast. :rolleyes:
Quote from superbee :HI!

Ive played lfs on and off in spurts for the past 3 years or so, and just recently bought the full version.

Ive always just messed around with lfs tweak but im gonna sit back and get the courses down and actually pratice on finishing races and improving time so i can hit up online play!

Love the game, its nice playing a realistic game that doesnt have nawwzz as its main draw and a blurry map for added effects when you go fast. :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Is that a Typhoon in your avatar?
No, i wish, its just an 89 blazer, but i built a 355 v8 and put in it so it gets the job done

Not a whole lot of people know about those typhoons tho
Whant to know which wheel to buy? link in my sig
Noob here

just got my S2 licence. Also had to get a wheel (DFP). Driving with mouse was nice for a while compared to kbd, but still too sketchy. Now I'm thinking a clutch pedal would be nice..

Decided to work from the ground up, so I have been driving around with UF1 at the STCC server for the past week. FUN TIMES
hi guys, new lfs s2 player reporting in..
Alrite people, have been playin' LFS for few months, just got S2 a few days ago and lovin' it.

Have to get a wheel, G25, but havin' some doubts with all the posts about faulty units. I heard on some S2 servers, that Logitech are not making new ones? And when you return your faulty one you just get a refurbished one? Anyone hear about this?
No, i HIGHLY doubt that, seeing as theres still demand from them, i can't see why they wouldn't

you'll find out when Pixmania receive mine back (sob)
I thought that alrite, still a demand, so why they would stop making them sounded odd to me too.

I'll keep a look out on the forum to see how you get on.
Lots of people saying they need to hide their LFS purchase from their better halves.. Just get them into it

I asked my Mrs if she wanted a go the other week and she loves it. She doesn't race at all, but loves driving the UF1 on the Caribbean Cruise servers.
Another pure being entering the game, try not to destroy my innocence too quickly. ;P
I come from Gran Turismo 1-4, and, most recently, WoW... Let's just leave it at that. But, as is evident, I have no social life, so I hope I'll fit right in.
I downloaded the game yesterday, got a license and a steering wheel today... Let's just see if I can make the darn wheel fit the desk... *Brings out a saw*
hey mate,welcome !prepare to loose your social life
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :hey mate,welcome !prepare to loose your social life

Exactly what social life am I supposed to lose? ;P
Hey everyone, new driver from the US here. I've been autocrossing and drifting my old 240sx for several years now and heard some interesting things about this game. I got hooked and have been lurking on demo servers for a few weeks, finally got an S1 license.
Quote from AmayaYuukuno :Exactly what social life am I supposed to lose? ;P

you must be doing something ,play anysports or even any interests ?
Quote from VT-Skid :i am solid PU racer that is checking out this new race sim. only prob is i can't get my wheel to work with demo.
Without wheel working there is no way to avaluate the phyics of the game.
Any help??
i would really like to be able to give this game a fair chance.
happy racing guys and gals )
Vt-Skid

Hi, welcome
Try searching the forum, if that doesn't help please indicate which wheel and give a description of the problem you run into in this forum section:
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :you must be doing something ,play anysports or even any interests ?

Naah, I'm mostly stuck at my PC. I hate physical exhertion with a vengeance, and the main interest lies in Anime... Well, I have work, but that's an other matter entirely.
Oh btw, I'm a mailman, I drive narrow winding forest roads all day. I get paid for practice. ;P
Quote from AmayaYuukuno :Naah, I'm mostly stuck at my PC. I hate physical exhertion with a vengeance, and the main interest lies in Anime... Well, I have work, but that's an other matter entirely.
Oh btw, I'm a mailman, I drive narrow winding forest roads all day. I get paid for practice. ;P

ok !theres no narrow windy forest roads here might help for clc servers also welcome !!
Hi:

I´m from Spain and with a lot of thing to leran about the game.

Everybody passes me!!!!!!
Quote from manjonastur :Hi:

I´m from Spain and with a lot of thing to leran about the game.

Everybody passes me!!!!!!

Welcome, GL and HF!
Hey all well am pretty new to this and well i have it for 2 weeks and im allready hooked on to it!!! LoL this game is amazin i cant wait to get S2!!!
cya all around the track then!!!

John
I've been demo racing for about a month, and finally made the jump to S2 this week.

It's amazing.

Never have i been hooked on a game quite like this...
Quote from Rockmunky1990 :I've been demo racing for about a month, and finally made the jump to S2 this week.

It's amazing.

Never have i been hooked on a game quite like this...

Hello :wave2:

Now where have I seen you before... Oh yes, 10/10 :P (I stick my head in there occasionally).
Yes, i know you!

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG