The online racing simulator
Hi,
I've beed organizing a career league for the Racer sim (http://www.setbb.com/rw/) but I've got frustrated by the lack of actively racing members (and I was able to beat almost anyone there). A friend from Hungary told me that I should try LFS and I was hooked the very first time I've raced with it - mainly by the amount of racers that are way faster than me!

You can trust me I will always do my best to race in a clean way (I have read CRC rules two times) and that I will keep trying to get better all the time!

Have a nice day everyone
Quote from melvondo :hello 1 and all,well after many laps on the free track i got a s1 licence and if the racing is cleaner than the demo(obviously) i'll soon be upgrading to s2

I'm afraid you will find very little S1 servers with people on it. If you really want to have some fun I'd suggest upgrading to S2 right away. Loads of servers with plenty of people on, and plenty of cars to choose from. I bought S1 first, too, but after patch X came out S1 became pretty much extinct. I had no choice but to upgrade to S2. Haven't regretted it so far
HEy guys i wanted tointrodice my self lil late ive been online for more then month now shure got alot faster!!
see what you mean about no s1 games,is there about the same amount of s2 rooms as there is demo rooms? seems every1 just play's bumper cars in the demo room lol
Hi guys, just reinstalled lfs after long while, and must say very happy with the feel of it after I have been playing rfactor for a long time, one thing thing though how do I chat in multiplayer rooms?.

Cheers Ace.
Hi I've had my s1 license for some time but I just upgraded to s2
Hi, I've been driving with the demo for about a month now. I heard of this sim a long time ago. So far this is the one I like the most among the sims I used to play (GT1-4). The online gameplay is pretty challenging and I'm looking forward to get S2 and a steering in the near future.
I downloaded LFS Demo at the begin of S1. Since 20th September 2004 am registered S1 player. Now i wasn't playing LFS for about 1 1/2 year and i forgot my username and was registered as Schoggifrey for about 2 weeks. Now am back with my old Acdcount and with S2 Am so glad. I'll be the leader of the 1st Swiss National Team and i'll organise the Swiss Leagues. Visit us @ www.lfsschweiz.ch.vu (later on .com)
Just sayin hi, downloaded the damo a few days ago, relised that keys aint good so i bought a steering wheel Saitek or summat, 50 QUID!!!, thought i might aswell go the whole way and get s2, my pocket feels a whole lot lighter but am luvin the racing vibe lol!
I just bought S2 yesterday...having a blast so far!
Been on rFactor for sometime and this is my run with S2. I like it a lot better. Since I am new to S2 and would like to spend some time develop my combo. Right now testing out my rythm with defferent cars. But I am a noob on setups. Looking forward to it!
YAY!!

Got me S2!!

Thanks Mummy
Hey all!
Bought s2 a few days ago, then found a dfp for only 30 bucks Canadian... I'm pretty hooked now.
Had a bit of a shakey start in terms of enjoying the community, but it finally seems as though good people do exist in the lfs world.
Hi. I just purchased S2. I love LFS
Im New !!
Hi,im new to LFS and i just want to know how do i take pictures of my car while driving/racing ?
Quote from grandma_07 :Hi,im new to LFS and i just want to know how do i take pictures of my car while driving/racing ?

Ctrl+S
got my s2 today!!!!! been on demo for a few months but took the plunge!!

hello to all the new guys too
Might aswell say a quick hello Loving this game, even if it overheats my gpu . This has to be the best £24 ive spent on a racing game, now i just need more practise
hi guys, saw a vid on youtube looked cool checked it out, gonna play demo for a bit.

looks awsem, good job
Hi
Hi everyone from OZ, just love this game,best car racing game yet, thanx to guys wot made it..still at Blackwood & getting 32ish laps...hope to go online soon....love use all..DELPHIZ.
Hey guys just bought S2 a few days back and loving it! Played the demo for months, now all i need is a G25 hi to everybody!
Hi everyone, i'v always loved cars and racing.. but im new to racing sims. I just got started with the lfs demo and i like it. I have no clue on how to make a good custom car setup tough, but i hope i'll learn to do that.

I ordered a logitech g25 wich will arrive next week or so, and im going to buy an S2 license as soon as money has arrived to my paypal account. I drive a seat ibiza in real life.. i'v never driven on a real circuit, but i just love driving fast. So im hoping on having alot of fun with S2!

edit: i just won my first race in the demo :bannana_p
#674 - L33
Hey guys..
Salute amigos!
Its L33 from germany, a proud member and 1 of the founder of: http://www.design-dudes.de
(by the way: big thanxs to my spec. gfx teammate "caoz" hooah..gj dude!)
I´m new here, but not really new in lfs. So, be prepared to get ahead of
me on the runway, with burning tyres! I will also post some of my few 3D
renders soon. So, have fun everybody. We will see us on the street
greetz L33
great to see u mate i wish u a good time at the lfsforum.net

greetz caoz

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG