The online racing simulator
omg i'm just S2 noob
hi there, i'm Chokapic from France, i just unlocked S2 last night which was a really short night .
See you online
Hi, haven't say it here, so I'll do it now
Also I got my S2 5 days ago, so maybe we'll see ya.
Hi all, Im Garbo88 from italy, i've just purchased lfs s2 and im happy to enjoy with you online...
Not really a new player but I did just buy S2 Been playing Demo for about a year now.
hi everyone! just bought my s2
now i'm going to race.....
Hi people,

Downloaded the demo a week ago, am now addicted and unlocking S2 shortly.

Like the fella said before... I gotta go kill some tyres.

See ya on the servers, fellow demo racers.

Drew
Hi im playing lfs for 2months and like it,in poor at racing now(1:27 bl1 xrt) and trying to improve my driving.Cya on track
Ahoy, I played the LFS demo for about 5 days and then bought a full license. Nuff' said.

:bounce8:

p.s. Find me on the Live to Cruise server. I spend most of my time there.

:huepfenic
Hi, I am Spartan E46. LTC is where its at.
Hi, hah, Vaaks bought a licence too Oh man, there will be so much fun racing in s2 The piggy bank crash payed off
Yeey !!! I am s2 licensed since of just few mins ago!
Hi everyone! I'm - AMA_King!
Hi everyone! I'm - AMA_King!

I ran a Motocross Madness 1 & 2 race team in 1998? thru 2003?
- I also made race tracks for the game...
- - http://troysweb.com/ama/mcm2tracks.htm

After those games faded away, I migrated to a Counterstrike clan & other FPS games. Those games are so infested by hackers, cheaters, 12 year olds, etc. that I got sick of it after a while & I returned to racing!

I played a lot of MotoGP 2, MX vs. ATV, then GTR, then MotoGP 3, then GTL, TOCA 3 & Flatout, RBR, Flatout 2, GTR2...

Eventually, I was meeting a TON of new people online - but only for 2-3 days or weeks - because there are SO many games! I was rarely in the same game at the same time with the same friends - so I decided to start a web site so we could all have a place to hang out - and keep in touch!

================================================
*THUS - VideoGameRacing.com - was born!
- I also have a 24 slot Ventrillo server & a nice forum!

Someone PM'd me to ask - where's LFS?
I immediatly went and DL'd the demo to check it out.
- That was just a few weeks ago...

I am now logging lap times online with my new S2 license!
- Can you say - YEAH BABY!

Anyway, I'd like to invite you guys to come by my forum and join us on Ventrillo sometime for "practice" racing and see if we can get going good enough to start a team or enter some organized events.

I plan to get into the CTRA Licenses thing eventually too.

So... nice to meet you!
- See ya' at the track!

AMA_King
Hi!

o noezzzz me lost social lyphe!!!!!!

hi
another noob ! ! !

i am from greece i am behind a Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel and my ig is glou or glougr !

demo racer for now but will unlock s2 soon !
hi, my name is alex, and im new here at lfs, this game rocks
Yaaaay!
Latvia is incoming! :smash3d:
Hi Everyone
Hi to all I have recently joined the group.
My real name is Kevin. Chat soon
Hi everybody! I'm driving with the G25 wheel

I downloaded the demo yesterday, and im going to transfer some money to my visa tomorrow so i can buy a S2 lisence... Rly looking forward to that :P Cya on the track PPL!
Hi all i got the game 2 days ago and im also using the G25. Now i need to find a decent FOX setup. Can they be downloaded ?
My best is a 1.13.21 on blackwood with a std setup which i know is poor. Want to get below 1.10 if possible.

Thanks and see you on track.
Hi, Gache here. Demo racer (for the moment), without a wheel (since my old one's not compatible with WinXP). It's been a long time since I spent much time with a racing sim - the last one I raced seriously was Grand Prix 2. I've tried several demos recently, but GTR and the likes all practically killed my PC even on low settings. Someone recommended LFS as one I'd be able to run on high settings - and I promptly fell in love with the XFG...

Not that I'm any good yet, of course.

"How Del Boy could ever speak in derogatory terms about such a fantastic piece of machinery, I do not know. Perhaps the rot sets in when you try and eke out those all-important last 20 seconds..." 'Lorenzo Fosterini', Autosport, December 1995.
Wheel
Hello,

I am new too!
I have LFS for like a month now, and I really like it.
I'm still a bit a noob, that's why a almost only cruise.

H.Potter: Buy a G25, if you have the money! I got it too, and it's just: wonderfull.
Hi all, i just started to learn on S2 and already enjoy it with my prety new G25! thanks to the lfs team and all people here!

Cheers!
Hullo folks, let me just say I'm rly enjoying it so far! Hope ot catch some of you online in the not too distant future.
Hi all, another newbie to the scene.

The first thing I noticed upon loading up the demo is that I need a new rig, this one is about 4 years old now with only moderate upgrades to the graphics card and sound, and they're not recent.

I'm having issues calibrating my Logitech Momo to the sim atm, everything lined up in the calibration tests, but on track the wheel needs to be at 110 deg approx to steer straight. Also my peddles can't be calibrated to different axis, any idea why that is? I've clicked on the seperate button, but to no avail.

I'd also like to give a big thumbs up to Sim Racing Tonight, if it wasn't for those guys, I'd be completely unaware that Live For Speed exists.

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG