The online racing simulator
Quote from GT5OO_Drifter :hey i am new here. i downloaded the demo for some days ago. i love the game and are learning to drift right now.

a little question: i a bit noob i online playing. how can i get into a online play with my demo verson. all the servers need passwords i don't know.

There are currently around 20 demo servers open. I would go online, try perhaps fusion server??, be nice, drive carefully trying not to hit anyone, get chatting and I'm sure you will be eventually invited to a private server for some fun without any wreckers and idiots.

I am not into drift as yet so perhaps a drifter would be the best person to help you. Unfortunately admitting your a drifter on these forums will likely get you limited response I'm afraid. Each to there own I say

Have fun it's a great sim
You probably have a filter on when you only see private servers.

Look at the four filters below the server list and change them accordingly.
Well...ehm...where do i start from?
My name is Giovanni and i am a new LFS user.I will soon buy an S1 licence and hopefully know this game a bit better,while improving my driving and maybe chatting with people from all over the world with my same passion.
#904 - zxt
Hi...just started playing S2 Demo and I love it. Need to improve on my skills though. My fastest on Blackwood was 1:37:17 using XFG.
Hi
I'm old enough that I remember, when I was a kid, every issue of Car & Driver and Road & Track having ads for Lotus 7's and then Super 7's IN KIT FORM.
I bought an Xbox 360 recently, and it came with Forza2, that got me back into sim racing, which brought me here. I couldn't resist the LX4, of course, so I played with the demo cars for a couple of days, bought an S2 last night.
I'm guessing that I should try some online stuff. What is a fun server for a low key noob wanting to race either LX4 or MRT5?
Thanks and have fun,
Steve
Not sure if there is a special server for "low key noobs" :-) but if you behave according to Clean Racing Club rules (see LFS Manual) you are welcome to join _any_ server you want. Neither LX4 nor MRT5 is very popular so you may end up racing against different kind of vehicles (that may be slower which on the other side could compensate you being a newbie). Beware that MRT5 is very small and can be overlooked from some cars easily when you are trying to overtake them (for example). A good idea is to ask the others if they object to you driving MRT5 if they drive something else before pitting out...
Hi to all!

I just bought LFS S2. Really great game and hope we see in races. Any things that i should know when I'm driving with Logitech G25?

See ya all...
okey, here I come
First play of live for speed was in 2002, and then i told every one it is an amasing game. No body beleived, and only a few tried and said it sucks ir just loved a lot. After 5 years i still love it and only now I decide to buy S1, but as i saw that there are only a few servers online, so now i will soon purchase S2.
BTW this game helps my Civic to do some tricks on snow i try it in game and then in rallity
I am new to the LFS community. I am a huge Formula 1 fan, and a huge fan of Open Wheel racing in general. Looking forward to practicing up on all the servers and not staying a huge noob for long.

I have been into racing games for years now, but have just recently gotten into the "sim" category of racing games. I mostly played Formula 1 CE on the PS3, TOCA series, and have enjoyed the LFS demo enough to purchase the S2 license. Oh yeah, im in the Nashville, TN, USA area.
Hi, I'm a big nub. I've been playing around with a bunch of racing sims but i've chosen LFS to purchase. I bought mine through the US site so I'm just waiting for it to be processed and then its race time. I'm sorry in advance if I cause a noob accident. and there should be a team LSD btw.
hachimitsu_boy... Go to www.LFS.net.

Download live for speed... Open it... Click on tutorials or w/e... play through the demo ones... Play single player, then play online... Then hate all the crashers on the demo then buy S2 which has no crashers.
Hi all,

I'm new here as well. Coming from rFactor. I enjoy this sim alot since i started to play LFS seriously 2 days ago lol but i have bought it 1 year ago or so but never played it im glad i started. I also race single seaters in real life. anyway cya on track.
Hi Im new would love some help getting started
Hi I'm new here and would love some help getting started on what to do please.
G-day all.
Shorty here.

Racer name is shorty943, prisoner 943,,I mean, shorty, is good enough.

Shiny new here, I'll just spectate, and keep practicing for a while, if that's alright.
If any one could help me would be appreciated.

Dame
Hello all. I've been looking for an actual driving 'sim' and I've just purchased S2! I have an MS Sidewinder FFB Wheel. I look forward to getting 'up to speed' and joining some good and fun races online!

Cheers
Great to hear
If you need setups head over to http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/.
Put all the setups in Lfs main folder/data/settings And then your ready Some of the setups can be hard to drive, and very sensible, so be carefull with the trottle.
I am not new - but never said "HI"! Here's my "hi":

HI Community ...
Quote from The Very End :Great to hear
If you need setups head over to http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/.
Put all the setups in Lfs main folder/data/settings And then your ready Some of the setups can be hard to drive, and very sensible, so be carefull with the trottle.

Well thank you 'The Very End'! I could definitely use some setups. However, when I clicked your link I received an error...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in D:\www\teaminferno.hu\http\lib.db.php on line 14
Hiba! Nem tudok csatlakozni az adatbázishoz

Perhaps the problem with the site will be fixed if I try back later?
Quote from OneTinSoldier :Hello all. I've been looking for an actual driving 'sim' and I've just purchased S2! I have an MS Sidewinder FFB Wheel. I look forward to getting 'up to speed' and joining some good and fun races online!

Cheers

No way man! You're the same OneTinSoldier from WOLF / BF1942 / Forgotten Hope, right? Remember me?

If you're going to be playing today, PM me and I can get on WOLF TS and give you some pointers.
I checked their site, I guess the site is down?
Quote from OneTinSoldier :Well thank you 'The Very End'! I could definitely use some setups. However, when I clicked your link I received an error...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in D:\www\teaminferno.hu\http\lib.db.php on line 14
Hiba! Nem tudok csatlakozni az adatbázishoz

Perhaps the problem with the site will be fixed if I try back later?

Got some problem when trying to enter the site myself.
Probally just have to wait and try again later and see if it`s fixed
If not you can ask for a setup on the server you are, a lot of pople have good setups they want to share if you ask nice
Quote from Lateralus :No way man! You're the same OneTinSoldier from WOLF / BF1942 / Forgotten Hope, right? Remember me?

If you're going to be playing today, PM me and I can get on WOLF TS and give you some pointers.

OMG! Hello Lateralus, yes, it's me!! Good to see you. I still played some Forgotten Hope now and then on the Damned Priests server but it's been about 4 months since the last time I played it. Although FH1 still rocks I usually play BF2 or 2142 anymore, while anxiously awaiting FH2.

I would like to play LFS today, but I'm afraid that some things have come up that will preclude me from doing much playing today. Such as, we are going to be putting up some more Christmas lights outside. And then we are having an appraisal done on this house Monday and so I have to do a bunch of cleaning to make it look nice. But I will PM you in the near future so we can get together on TS and hopefully a Server. I look forward to it!

Quote from The Very End :
Got some problem when trying to enter the site myself.
Probally just have to wait and try again later and see if it`s fixed
If not you can ask for a setup on the server you are, a lot of pople have good setups they want to share if you ask nice

Roger The Very End, thanks again.

Cheers guys!
Hi there You've got one more racer from great country Ukraine!
It's a big honor to be here. Good Luck to everyone!

P.S. Special thanks to GoodKraft. Hi dude! Finally I'm here!
Quote from MAKSF1 :Special thanks to GoodKraft. Hi dude! Finally I'm here!

yeahhh!!! welcome, dude :noob::Handshake

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG