The online racing simulator
well i am not new ( kind of ) i just havent had enough time to post here when i bought my license so here it is

HELLOOOO GUYS im new to this this is the best racing simulator around i wont regret buying it
Hello new guys on the forum!!

Quote from G!NhO :And yes it was a joke, but it seems Inouva doesn't have humor.

Shame on YOU Inouva
(i'm joking of course...I put my red nose on ^^ :jester: )

Quote from noFear1989 :oh its too bad, its only private, simulator ? i don't see any difference, so must be Arcade

:ices_rofl You're right man, I think it's even more arcade than the Need for Speed series

:jawdrop:

LFS powaaaaaaaa
I would love to join you guys racing but it's been a sad tale so far. I found LFS about two weeks ago. Downloaded it and ran it. Looked great. I went to the storage cupboard in my office and found my old Guillemot Ferrari wheel and pedals. Bear in mind that my cat likes to sleep in there.
I hooked up the wheel and pedals. Hit the power switch to be rewarded with a blue flash, a puff of whites moke and the unmistakable smell of hot kitty pee.
After cursing the cat for half an hour I went off to do some research. Decided to order myself a nice G25 wheel/pedal set from Amazon as the nearest store with any was over 160 miles away. They were due today so I was looking forward to a fun weekend of learning tracks and cars. No sign of it by 4:00pm so I logged into UPS to see where it was. This is what greeted me;

04/17/2009 1:00 A.M. LATE TRAIN
04/17/2009 1:00 A.M. LATE TRAIN
04/17/2009 1:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
04/17/2009 1:00 A.M. NATURAL DISASTER
04/17/2009 1:00 A.M. NATURAL DISASTER

So it looks like my wheel has been held up by 2 late trains, 2 natural disasters and some nasty weather. All between Chicago and Portland. I must have missed it on the news somewhere.

Anyway, despite the forces of darkness, AKA cats, Amazon and UPS, hopefully I'll be out there racing soon. Have a good weekend everyone.
Oh dear, not much luck there mate Things can only get better!
Waiting for my Driving Force Pro to arrive before I purchase a license, but I'm excited to play with an actual wheel, not the mouse... although LFS has probably the best driving with a mouse I've seen in a racing sim/game. It's actually almost usable, which is surprising, especially since it is so simple.

Can't wait to play with a wheel though.
hi here
Hi to all! New S2 racer here!
????
how can i crate a server?
Thks
thanks
No problem. You an use LFS Manual instead in the future.
Hello everyone, i've played the lfs demo's here and there many times over the years and it was always intersting, yet slow.. i decided to buy s2 so i could get some use out of this G25 i got for christmas and some of the faster cars are great. ive gotten into a few other sims in the past, GTR, F1 99-02, Rally Masters, and gran turismo.. i have to say lfs physics are pretty damn good.

can anyone recomend any public/semi-private lfs communities with servers in canada or us? i dont know anyone who is still playing racing sims, and i havent had much luck with the ingame browser. if i manage to connect to a server, its usually populated with ass hats..
Quote from Blazemonkey :can anyone recomend any public/semi-private lfs communities with servers in canada or us?

LOTA (League of the Americas) comes to mind but it's league racing, not really public servers.
hello there.i am new in the forum and i want some help.i have the LFSTweak and a lot of tweaks.can anyone tell me how to make the tweaks work or send me a link with the thread?thanks..
Hi, Im extracting right now, 52%
Hi, S2 licensed since yesterday nad is awesome. See you on track. Bye
Hi guys, total noob, used to run F1 on the original Playstation, LFS looks better and feels better.

See you in the record books!
Hi all... I'm new here and i buy my S2 Licence yesterday. I have been enjoying the cars, tracks and players xD. Players on S2 are awesome people... someone helping me with my race carrer and giving me lessons how to drive car . Actually Live for Speed is my best game! In game i love RAC and XRR race car and Kyoto track and ASTON. See you on the track! My nick is: MANIEK
Hi Maniek and welcome to the LFS world! I hope you'll improve in racing. If you have any questions about LFS, visit LFS Manual or ask here. See you online
Quote from Maniek007 :Hi all... I'm new here and i buy my S2 Licence yesterday. I have been enjoying the cars, tracks and players xD. Players on S2 are awesome people... someone helping me with my race carrer and giving me lessons how to drive car . Actually Live for Speed is my best game! In game i love RAC and XRR race car and Kyoto track and ASTON. See you on the track! My nick is: MANIEK

Which server was that on?? I could always use help, heheh... actually it's true though, on S2 servers people are more friendly and actually willing to help with questions after a race.

I don't know how people can talk while driving though
Hi guys, my names Dan and I've played around with the demo before but I just recently purchased a G25 wheel and LFS S2. I'm new to simulators, but I'm working towards buying and modifying a custom cockpit, and setting up a full HD projector system for a 120" simulated racing experience.

In real life I drive a 2006 Mustang GT, bolt-ons and spray.

Glad to be hear, and I'll see you guys out on the track!
Quote from DirtyDan :Hi guys, my names Dan and I've played around with the demo before but I just recently purchased a G25 wheel and LFS S2. I'm new to simulators, but I'm working towards buying and modifying a custom cockpit, and setting up a full HD projector system for a 120" simulated racing experience.

In real life I drive a 2006 Mustang GT, bolt-ons and spray.

Glad to be hear, and I'll see you guys out on the track!

Welcome
Hi there guys. I've playing LFS for a while now, but until the S2Z patch i've never used the account. I got one question though. As a demo driver, can i save multiplayer replays? Because i have a few friends playing with me, especially drifting, and i would love to make a movie with some races....

Thanks in advance...
Quote from NoXciousKiD :Hi there guys. I've playing LFS for a while now, but until the S2Z patch i've never used the account. I got one question though. As a demo driver, can i save multiplayer replays? Because i have a few friends playing with me, especially drifting, and i would love to make a movie with some races....

Thanks in advance...

Welcome, and yes, replay saving is no problem regardless of licence status - it just has to be activated in Options -> Game: if you set it to "enabled - manual saving", just hit "2" (before a session ends) and give the replay a name... You can also set that LfS automatically saves the replay at the end of each session for both single and multiplayer...
Thanks bbman, time to give my guys some skins and start practicing some sliding.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG