The online racing simulator
lol

Welcome newbies.
Quote from JPeace :What?

He might just meant using the pedals that hard, that he spontaniously went sweating.
It's just an expression/saying that he's been 'dabbling' in online play. (i think)
i cant believe you guys have never heard that expression

he means he will start out trying out online racing, and see where that goes..

much like if you are about to go into a pool that might be cold, you put your foot in to start out to see if it is too cold, and see where it leads
saying Hi
Hi all,

i have played other car games but at this time this game looks and feels the greatest

I need to practice so for now will not join any game. Im just saying hi to everyone

Greetings
Hi to all

New to this at 41 years young....god I need some praccy!!!!!

Look forward to racing once I can keep up

cheers

Neil
OMG guys! my demo critizism is over
I just got bought S2 License see you on the tracks ^^
New chalenge
Soy nuevo, im new, my name in race is CHIMPANCE im a good boy
have fun! and studi
Hello from the southcoast ov england
Hello ther im new to all this, thank for helping me out last night ( Blindfury ) also could someone help me out please im trying to upload my hotlap but where do i find them on my pc, also hi to everyone else on lfs
Quote from Scorpion1706 :...could someone help me out please im trying to upload my hotlap but where do i find them on my pc...

Hello and welcome to LFS S2!

The hotlaps are saved as .spr (single-player reply), where as multiplayer replay is saved as a .mpr file.

You can find your [saved] hotlap in /lfs/data/spr folder.
Howdy, I'm Zane, 20, an Airman & an air traffic controller in the USAF. A friend of mine introduced me to LFS, and I've gotta say, it's pretty awesome. I'll probably end up buying the S2 upgrade/unlock, but I'm just a tad disappointed that there isn't a single truck in the simulation, granted it is a rally/road racing sim... I just think the sim'd be a whole lot better with one. Anyway... Just wanted to introduce myself -- glad to be here.
Quote from Dodge0359a :Howdy, I'm Zane, 20, an Airman & an air traffic controller in the USAF. A friend of mine introduced me to LFS, and I've gotta say, it's pretty awesome. I'll probably end up buying the S2 upgrade/unlock, but I'm just a tad disappointed that there isn't a single truck in the simulation, granted it is a rally/road racing sim... I just think the sim'd be a whole lot better with one. Anyway... Just wanted to introduce myself -- glad to be here.

For me friend you are welcome even your not license here in this community all guys here are totally welcomes you
Greetings!
Hello from Finland!

I'm Niko, a computer expert from Helsinki. I'm completely hooked to LFS! It's a great game! I usually play racing and fps games. My favorite games are the LFS and NFS. I write a often as I can. I'm 189 cm long. I'm clever and I speak very well english(atleast from me and my friends opinion). That's about it. Good luck to everyone else on the racing!
wow! complete details! anyways your welcome to the LFS Family
Quite a long worm you are.. welcome
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Quite a long worm you are.. welcome

could you stop trolling?
welcome new guys just ignore him :feedtroll
Cheers everyone. I bought myself a G27 yesterday, and it took me approx. 10min of playing to buy the S2 unlock lol. I went online once, and quickly learned how slow I was lol. I need to work on not having my front end plow wide into every corner :P

Anywho, its nice to race with people who actively avoid contact and try to win with better lines/outbraking etc.

See you all on the circuit.
Quote from NinjaofDoom :Cheers everyone. I bought myself a G27 yesterday, and it took me approx. 10min of playing to buy the S2 unlock lol. I went online once, and quickly learned how slow I was lol. I need to work on not having my front end plow wide into every corner :P

Anywho, its nice to race with people who actively avoid contact and try to win with better lines/outbraking etc.

Yeah, pretty much same story with me, about the buying S2 part, but I always prefer oversteer to understeer which it sounds like your getting (understeer) so maybe download setups from http://www.setupgrid.net/ for the car/track you are using/racing or you can simply download all setups which I'd recommend, it saves a lot of time etc, as for being slower than other people, well there will always be someone faster no matter how fast/good you are, but not only are the fast guys normally the latest on the brakes, but they are normally the first on the throttle, what I normally do is brake as late as possible (blip the throttle to stop the wheels locking) <-- in the FZR and a few other cars, and I normally make one big turn of a corner to and make little steering adjustment on the exit of the corner if needed so say I was going around a hairpin, I'd take the corner but obviously use all the exit road and hammer the throttle down as soon as possible without sliding or spinning the wheels, also an important thing you will need to know is some cars are very erm.. 'unstable' over kerbs, some either flip or wreck your suspension or spin you out, all I can say is avoid most of Fern Bays kerbs and if you do use the kerbs try to keep as straight as possible while going over them, and don't be on the throttle when over them, I always try to either be off the throttle or full on the throttle not anything in between, as for the suspension physics in this game they are a little drastic at times, some kerbs can literally wreck your suspension to beyond driving standards, a good example is the BF1, but not only that, the slipstream/wind physics in the game also seem to be a little dramatic, but yeah, that's all I have to say for now, if you need any more information or such then I'm sure most people on here would be obliged to help.
-
(NinjaofDoom) DELETED by NinjaofDoom : Duped somehow
Deja Vu.....
Quote from NinjaofDoom :Cheers everyone. I bought myself a G27 yesterday, and it took me approx. 10min of playing to buy the S2 unlock lol. I went online once, and quickly learned how slow I was lol. I need to work on not having my front end plow wide into every corner :P

Yeah, pretty much same story with me, about the buying S2 part, but I always prefer oversteer to understeer which it sounds like your getting (understeer) so maybe download setups from http://www.setupgrid.net/ for the car/track you are using/racing or you can simply download all setups which I'd recommend, it saves a lot of time etc, as for being slower than other people, well there will always be someone faster no matter how fast/good you are, but not only are the fast guys normally the latest on the brakes, but they are normally the first on the throttle, what I normally do is brake as late as possible (blip the throttle to stop the wheels locking) <-- in the FZR and a few other cars, and I normally make one big turn of a corner to and make little steering adjustment on the exit of the corner if needed so say I was going around a hairpin, I'd take the corner but obviously use all the exit road and hammer the throttle down as soon as possible without sliding or spinning the wheels, also an important thing you will need to know is some cars are very erm.. 'unstable' over kerbs, some either flip or wreck your suspension or spin you out, all I can say is avoid most of Fern Bays kerbs and if you do use the kerbs try to keep as straight as possible while going over them, and don't be on the throttle when over them, I always try to either be off the throttle or full on the throttle not anything in between, as for the suspension physics in this game they are a little drastic at times, some kerbs can literally wreck your suspension to beyond driving standards, a good example is the BF1, but not only that, the slipstream/wind physics in the game also seem to be a little dramatic, but yeah, that's all I have to say for now, if you need any more information or such then I'm sure most people on here would be obliged to help.
Cheers everyone. I bought myself a G27 yesterday, and it took me approx. 10min of playing to buy the S2 unlock lol. I went online once, and quickly learned how slow I was lol. I need to work on not having my front end plow wide into every corner :P

Quote from AMB :Cheers everyone. I bought myself a G27 yesterday, and it took me approx. 10min of playing to buy the S2 unlock lol. I went online once, and quickly learned how slow I was lol. I need to work on not having my front end plow wide into every corner :P

this thread is fuxed
Quote from logitekg25 :this thread is fuxed

C-C-C-Combo breaker!

And my post was quite informative and helpful

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG