The online racing simulator
hello, i am new from the usa! just bought lfs s2
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from fishtail1245 :hello, i am new from the usa! just bought lfs s2

Truth is, this is Franky.S's alternate account. He used this to join my team for whatever reason and to try and troll or something.
Thanks to cargame.nl for the IP matching.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h59jocyx4lwl29v/sJ5KobO9iE#/

Enjoy. start at picture 17.

Please feel free to flame me for posting this. I'm not the one making second accounts and joining other teams.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Truth is, this is Franky.S's alternate account. He used this to join my team for whatever reason and to try and troll or something.
Thanks to cargame.nl for the IP matching.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h59jocyx4lwl29v/sJ5KobO9iE#/

Enjoy. start at picture 17.

Please feel free to flame me for posting this. I'm not the one making second accounts and joining other teams.

im not sure what you aree hoping to achieve by this. a reaction? some arguments?

the mature thing would be to leave it as is, and not spread it around the forum simply because no one cares.
I just hope people will eventually learn not to trust you.
Hi
I also am a new driver in S2. I wonder though when does the S3 come out.
Yo guys, i'm a new drifter

Silking Drifting

By Sylkidrift
Hello,

I just bougt LFS S2 last week and I have to say that the feel is amazing. Except for a slight lack of tarmac/road feel in the ffb and rumble(simvibe).

The graphics are what they are but the feel is the best i ever tried and I have tried them all.

Thanks to my racing buddy Mu5h for convincing me to try this.
Quote from Audisentor :Hello,

I just bougt LFS S2 last week and I have to say that the feel is amazing. Except for a slight lack of tarmac/road feel in the ffb and rumble(simvibe).

I think someone made a soundpack adapted to the low frecunzies that butkicker needs.
Hi Fellas,

I joined just now and only drove a couple of quick laps. Feels good so far, missing some track fidelity in the FFB, though.
I'm also a member of the pCars community.

Can't wait to dig in deeper and enjoy some exciting online races ;-)

Cheers
Chris
Hi- Hola
Hi Everyone!
My name is Macarena (Maki in game) and I'm from Chile. I just want to say Hi :P
I started in 2008, but just now i started to use the forum.
See you on the track!
bye !

Hola a todos!
Me llamo Macarena (Maki en el juego) y soy Chilena. Sólo quería decir HOLA :P
Empecé a jugar en el 2008 pero sólo ahora empecé a usar el foro.
Nos vemos en la pista!
Adiós. !
and hi from georgia
Hello
Hi there new racers,

if your looking for a clean league where people respect each other and where slow new drivers would like to race between the fast guys among us...

Then visit us on www.liveforspeed.be

A league where you can ask for the fastest setup's around, ask for advice. And don't be driven off right from the start..

Stay on track and welcome !!!
Hello,

i used to play this game alot (always been a demo driver though) and i was wondering if there are still alot of active players on this game. Because i am thinking about it to buy a S2 lincense
Quote from Gh0sty :Hello,

i used to play this game alot (always been a demo driver though) and i was wondering if there are still alot of active players on this game. Because i am thinking about it to buy a S2 lincense

in league racing there is. Public servers is mostly cruise/drifting.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :in league racing there is. Public servers is mostly cruise/drifting.

Ok can you easily join the league racing while your not a good racer but a clean racer?
yes absolutely.
Hello in general from Greece..I played demo for 2-3 weeks, managed to buy s2 and didn't have more than 30e to spend on a wheel,but I'm happy.I'm interested in endurance but never had the opportunity to race online before LFS,I race in sims 10 years with AI!!
Also, in Greece the game seems to sadly be completely dead and I have massive connection issues in most servers elsewhere..
Thrilled to join the community,good races to all!
Hi
Hi. I'm new to LFS. I have been a fan of driving games for a long time but usually just play whatever comes out on consoles.

I have recently aquired an Oculus Rift and wanted to find a good simulation game to use with my x360 ff steering wheel and pedals. I found LFS via the Oculus VR forums and what a find! I played the demo for about an hour and then purchased the S2 licence.

I find most of the cars quite difficult to drive as they need a very tentative brake foot and you need to be able to manage the car weight well. I'm getting there.

For the time being I'm just loving the Formula 1 car. I can zip that thing around most circuits quite well. Rarely spinning out, always hard on the brakes and accelerating out of corners on or before the apexes. I spent 3 hours the other day just doing the short town circuit in the F1. Love going through the underpass at full speed and hanging on for dear life and then making the chicane carrying as much speed as possible... it's a real thrill. I love it and love this game.

Having some issues binding the keys I want to the wheel. I have 3 buttons left. I have bound rift reset to one button as you must.

I want to map car reset (space bar?), race restart. I can see Shift+R is single player race reset and I tried typing /button 1 shift_r in game and it did nothing. I'll see if I can map it on the ALT+ or CTRL+ menus somehow. Any assistance here would certainly improve my experience as taking the Rift off your head each time to find the relevant keys can be a chore. I usually just fumble for escape key and navigate by the menu with mouse. It'd be better to keep the things I do 90% of the time on the wheel.
License S2
I bought the license for s2, but I must say I am kinda disappointed there is no activity at all.
Quote from Gh0sty :I bought the license for s2, but I must say I am kinda disappointed there is no activity at all.

Erm,

If servers with 42/47 in racing and 30/32 in cruising isnt active...

Also, there are lots of events where they even have to split the qualification in 2 as the amount of racers is higher than 32 ( max in a track ).

Also, just a opinion but you dont need 100 persons in a server to have fun.
it does seem very focused online to the free content and not so much the S1 or 2 content. I love south city and the F1 and no servers play either. its all blackwood and the annoying formula bmw which doesn't have gears without clutch like the other open wheelers. have to pop the throttle pedal to change gears and sometimes pop and change and it doesnt change in the game. but because its the free content that is where all the players are...

its hardly expensive. people should buy the game and play the better cars
Quote from Gh0sty :I bought the license for s2, but I must say I am kinda disappointed there is no activity at all.

Hi
public racing is mostly the cargame.nl server plus a few others.

But it can not be repeated enough, most activity for S2 is in leagues or other events. Those servers you do not see in serverlist because they are private or passworded.
Look around the forum and calender a bit, you will see there are more leagues/events per month than you will have time to practice for.
new-b
hey guys.. just started.. cant afford a licence so m gonna play on the demo till i catch a giveaway or something...
Theres this tiny problem with this game..... i cant get off it!!
like seriosly!!
Hello everyone, Thank you i found this forum. Enjoy posting.......

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG