The online racing simulator
Just got Game
Hey everyone, I just purchased my license for this game yesterday, one day after receiving my first force feedback wheel as a Christmas present. So I hope to see everyone online shortly.
G;ad too see you enjoying LFS!!

And congrats 1st POST!!
Quote from Superfast :Hey everyone, I just purchased my license for this game yesterday, one day after receiving my first force feedback wheel as a Christmas present. So I hope to see everyone online shortly.

Welcome on board
________
BMW 303
hello
Haha^^ Funny!!
Well, Hey.

I'm Conlich. Used to play LFS when there was only a demo out. Those were the days.

Alot has changed! Looks better and I love the new cars. I wanna buy S2 but I just bought a new Skateboard. 150$ D: I gotta save up. I will buy S2 someday! I am an OK racer I think. I'm kinda tired of noobs ruining my fun crashing into me at Turn 1 cause they're trying to get the same place I am. Game ruiners!
Well. Cya on the tracks!
Glad Too see you here!
Hello there,

I am Jasper, 26 years old.
And I've been playing lfs for god knows how long (back in the early s1 days I think)

I forgot all about it for some time. But now I'm back.
And I just bought an S2 license, together with a g25.

See you guys and / or girls online or on the forum
u know.. i dont think i remember ever saying "Hi" ... i probably did.. but just incase.

Hi, Im ... me 20 years old, Been playing LFS since 2004,

Live in London,
Own 500servers (not literally 500....)
Work hard at the co op (Hard ish)

and... so er...

HI
Quote from franky500 :HI

Hello, nice to meet you. Be prepared to lose your social life. I hope we will meet one day on a server.
Quote from franky500 :u know.. i dont think i remember ever saying "Hi" ... i probably did.. but just incase.

Hi, Im ... me 20 years old, Been playing LFS since 2004,

Live in London,
Own 500servers (not literally 500....)
Work hard at the co op (Hard ish)

and... so er...

HI

Seen you around, You noob!!! I kidd I Kidd Haha franky You R the MAN !!! great job with 500servers!!!!
There's another new kid in town....
Hi all, only download LFS yesterday and already looks awesome offline, dont want to get into online and get banned straight away!

Anyone got any suggestions on the best wheel to use? looking at the G25 but its pretty pricey!!!

Cheers

D
Quote from diceman :Hi all, only download LFS yesterday and already looks awesome offline, dont want to get into online and get banned straight away!

Anyone got any suggestions on the best wheel to use? looking at the G25 but its pretty pricey!!!

Cheers

D

Welcome to the track

Dont be afray of go online , if for some reason you crash someon just say sorry and done

Is no like demo server when you crash someon and sudenly cast ban vote =P

1 tip , use the mirrors and keep your race line =)
________
ASCARI
Hi everyone,

I just purchased S2 and am waiting for my G25 to arrive. I really like dthis sim and especially enjoy the online races. I am looking forward to racing online in the future (after a bit more off line practice time).

Cheers,
ViperX
Hey!!my name is logx...i love drifting and I am trying to drift...(for now i am going well)...
Hi! my name is alex and i a beginner in LFS, And not so good in english writing or talking so i hope you understand me. looking forward to see you people online.
Hi there!

My name is Peter, have been out of driving sims for a long time, a couple of years or more. I used to play GP4 and Colin Mcrae (R.I.P) 2 for a long time, on at the time was a relatively nice Microsoft wheel.

I have recently built a new PC and apart from playing several genres of games, I have decided I would really love to get back into driving sims (fair enough GP4 and CMR2 aren't really sims) but I look forward to my G25 and a subscription with LFS

I hear and see an incredibly amount of praise on the forums I browse, so can only hope I am in the least bit capable (I don't drive in real life except for hiring vans when I need to move).
Anyway hello and hope everyone is having a great new year.

I'll be reading the newcomers section thoroughly over the coming days and trying out the demo also.
Hiya, another Pete here.

I've been playing Gran Turismo since the first, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about my driving ;-)

I'm a motoring journo by trade - the website I work for will be plastered all over my car in the game, so make sure you check it out!

Anyway, looking forward to getting the hang of it - I'll see you on the track!
Thanks
Thanks Inouva.

I think i will bite the bullet and jump in this weekend!

Anyone know if my Speedster 3 wheel will work with usb adpater and if so do i need any particular drivers???

Cheers all

D
Hello,

I'm relatively new to LFS--actaully I've had the game since July, racing strictly against the AI. 2007 was the year that I basically 'gave up' on console racers . . . ToCA, NASCAR Heat, NASCAR Thunder, and arguably the best of them all, Gran Turismo. I started out with GTR2, then GT Legends, moved onto rFactor, then LFS.

I just got DSL installed in my home--don't laugh, I always saw the internet as just another blasted expense to go along with car payments, a mortgage, insurance . . . blah, blah, blah--but I finally broke down and decided to join the rest of the 21st century.

But I joined a couple of races last night and I must admit, I didn't know what the hell I was doing. One minute I tooling around Aston National for some practice in a car I didn't really care for, the next I see a message scrolling in front of me and then the race starts! I'm like, "whoa, wait a minute, let me put my Gatorade down--time out." So I appologize for ruining anyone's race--though, I don't think I crashed into anyone. My erractic car skills may've caused someone behind me to crash.

All in all, I looking forward to racing with some of you--as soon I can figure out how drain more speed out of my ride--you guys are FAST! It should be fun.
Hi all!
I downloaded this game last night. I have been racing the papyrus nascar games since I think 99? and all the various GT games. My latest was rFactor but for some reason I couldn't accept it, something didn't seem right. I played this last night until I couldn't stay awake any longer, racing online and solo. I had an absolute blast. This is by far the best sim I have played. So today I bought S2!
I was reading about the beginners cup I think it's called, are there still sign ups? also, could someone direct me to sites with setups etc? I found a site with templates and started painting in PSP.
Hope to see you guys on the track! Happy motoring!
Hello, new here. Looking to be racing very clean with you guys once Im done practicing . A league is what Im aiming for eventually for my quiet nights (albeit rare lol).
Quote from Fat-Alfie :Hi, I just bought my S2 licence having played the demo for a couple of weeks. LFS is just the best racing sim I've ever tried for the PC, with stunning feel (even with a gamepad), great visuals even from a modest GX card, and a superb website / forum too. I doubt I'll ever be a great racer (stuck at 1:46 on Aston 3) but it's certainly fun trying to get better.

Hey from RAYfighter at Insaneheat and welcome to the LFS world
Quote from eunosroadster :Hello, new here. Looking to be racing very clean with you guys once Im done practicing Thumbs up. A league is what Im aiming for eventually for my quiet nights (albeit rare lol).

Welcome, clean racers are more than welcome, they get :001_007:. So you enjoy your pizza, then get on the track and do some more practice. Thumbs up

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG