The online racing simulator
Quote from aroX123 :What was leaked?

An alpha version of S2 and the shift A option to edit sounds.

Edit: slow
I remember the sound editor one, but the other..
E: I'm slow too , damn it
My money's on this latest 'leak' being a fake. It's certainly easy enough to stick a track layout over a screen graphic of something that doesn't actually show anything and take a bigfoot styled picture. If these guys wanted to show evidence of a new track almost any picture would be better than the one supplied. The story sounds weird too- would Scawen really charge 2 pound for ten minutes for showing off a new track?

But I'll be happy to be wrong.
i don't know what to believe
i really hope it is true though
Quote from Electrik Kar :The story sounds weird too- would Scawen really charge 2 pound for ten minutes for showing off a new track?

I don't recall anyone saying the devs were present at this rig.
Quote from Electrik Kar :My money's on this latest 'leak' being a fake. It's certainly easy enough to stick a track layout over a screen graphic of something that doesn't actually show anything and take a bigfoot styled picture. If these guys wanted to show evidence of a new track almost any picture would be better than the one supplied. The story sounds weird too- would Scawen really charge 2 pound for ten minutes for showing off a new track?

But I'll be happy to be wrong.

You're wrong.
LMAO Bob, you were slower than Jonny?!?!?!? Way to put yourself down!

This threads funny, but yea, things are leaked all over the place via MSN, I don't know if I can ever recall anything directly, but when there is differnt people sending you the same information then you know there's some truth in it somewhere...
Quote :I don't recall anyone saying the devs were present at this rig.

Ahh, you're right. But where'd the money go? I'm unsure of the story here, was it some kind of expo? Should mean that other people got to see the new track as well?

Any better pics? Heh.

edit: "but it sounds like a new track being used at a legit sim rig at the trackside facilities" ...
Perhaps it was to do with either Rockingham, V1 or someone else? Bear in mind that the series V1 wanted to put their winner in (British Formula BMW) was on the BTCC support bill but now no longer exists. Indeed, the future of FBMW itself isn't so certain. If there were to be a reasonably clear pic it would make it look somewhat more legitimate to me.
Yeah, it might some kind of "You can try to race FBM in simulator on this track for 2 pounds per hour..." or something . New real track in LFS... heh... what if it will be S3 content?
Quote from Byku :Yeah, it might some kind of "You can try to race FBM in simulator on this track for 2 pounds per hour..." or something . New real track in LFS... heh... what if it will be S3 content?

then ill buy S3, its easy as that
Quote from Electrik Kar :Ahh, you're right. But where'd the money go? I'm unsure of the story here, was it some kind of expo? Should mean that other people got to see the new track as well?

Any better pics? Heh.

edit: "but it sounds like a new track being used at a legit sim rig at the trackside facilities" ...

BTCC is at Rockingham this weekend. I guess it's part of the complex there
Some of us are saying its fake, which i think it is myself, but then scores of people shout nooooo, it isnt fake!!!11one!

Well either show us some PROPER proof or shut up IMO
Quote from Kristi :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UazKeTQ3ygU
there you go

I say again, some PROPER proof..

A screenshot of a section of track with no cars in sight anywhere and only the title saying its LFS doesnt not mean it is, it proves nothing.

Now, a grid of FZ5s or something driving around with cockpit view on video, that would be proof, but that video, is NOT
proof, it just aint.

Quote from lukelfs :Why does everyone think this is fake? the proof is on page 1..

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=92721&d=1253441258

A small picture of someone on some game that is so blurry that all you can make is a piece of armco is also not proof either, you cant even make out what game it even is, let alone what track.
Quote from Kristi :then ill buy S3, its easy as that

Sure ;D... but i don't think that S3 is anywhere near . I would buy S3 immediately too .
looks like this might get locked any minute, so i want the last word lol, and my chosen word is...

FAKE!

You don't need more proof, its deffo real, whether its going to be included in our LFS or not is still under wraps.
I have real source of that its true. So its TRUE
Well someone prove it with something proper then, ATM this is nothing more than rumour, speculation and wild guessing.

Quote from Kristi :I have real source of that its true. So its TRUE

*sigh* Youre really not getting this are you, just because you SAY its true doesnt mean it is, if it is true as you say, then prove it, jeez, how hard is it to understand!?!
Quote from anttt69 :I hope they put Bobs stock car mod in & give us a new roval.

^^^^^^^^
What he said.
Quote from Kristi :I have real source of that its true. So its TRUE

For all I know you have a big mouth (unless proven otherwise).
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG