The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
Michael Jackson... may he Rape In Peace

Since there's so much plastic in Michael Jackson that cannot be cremated, they're going to recycle him into plastic bags... So actually he's still dangerous to children.

Elton John has been invited to the funeral to sign "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me!"

BREAKING NEWS FROM LA: Initial reports that MJ's doctor was in the room with him when he died are false. It's now being reported, that in fact, his mommy came by and picked him up half a hour earlier.

Before Farrah Fawcett died, she was given one wish. She wished for all children to be safe until Michael Jackson is alive.

What's the difference between Farrah and Michael? Farrah was a pinup girl above young boys bed, Michael pinned down young boys on their beds.

I heard Michael Jackson died of food poisoning. Yeah, they found 12 year old nuts in his mouth.

Since there's so much plastic in Michael Jackson that cannot be cremated, they're going to recycle him into Lego... So children can play with him for a change.

Michael Jackson is much like Xbox360. Both are made of plastic, both are turned on by children and both die young.

Anyone noticed that "The singer and dancer Michael Jackson" is an anagram of "Danger as he jams a cock in ten children"?
Dont know why you guys hate him, But I really liked his music. And he was also good with dancing. Rest in peace
Quote from zeugnimod :+1. Ridiculous that everybody is his fan suddenly.

But he has always had a strong following of fans, just look at his concert it sold out within hours... My Mum was trying to get tickets, she went onto the site just before they went on sale and couldn't get any due to the demand. They even added more dates and after that even added some more tickets all of which sold out.

It's like any big figure no matter what industry it is there's going to be a strong group of fans. Same thing with Ayrton Senna, look at his funeral in Brazil and how many lined the streets to pay their respects.

I'm not really a fan of his, I like his music but can't help respect he was a very talented performer.
Quote from keiran :But he has always had a strong following of fans, just look at his concert it sold out within hours...

Yes, that's true and fine but don't you think there are a lot of people who would have never bought any CD/album of him but do it now "just" because he died?
I have still got blood on the dance floor and dangerous albums on cassette, now thats old school! I have also got the HIStory greatest hits, and moonwalker on VHS so again, from the 90's. I have many many singles on cassette somewhere, plus some books about him.

Just because less people showed an interest in him over recent years is because music wise there wasnt anything to have interest in, (unless you care about court cases and allegations, which isn't for here IMO) and its only after his death that all his music has started popping up everywhere that kind of reminds people about his career, so like me, they dig out the old albums and remember the good times.

And yes, i could be put in that category of buying things just because he died, as cassette quality sound compared to CD quality is gash TBH, so i will more than likely get the albums again on CD, as i didnt have a CD player when i originally bought the tapes, it would have been pointless then.

Lets not beat about the bush here, the guy was weird as fook, but there is no denying that he was a musical genius.
Quote from danthebangerboy : there is no denying that he was a musical genius.

I think you overestimate his "genius" Talented...yes, genius...dont think so.

His best album was Thriller, of which he only wrote 4 of the 9 tracks. Quincy Jones was the man i credit mostly for how that album turned out.
Moose, you're getting redicolous. We got it, you hate the guy, you hate him cause he was famous. When you make such impact on music industry, or anything for that matter, give me a holler..
You really just CAN'T understand what's all the fuss about, can you.. it sucks seeing people like this gone, people that kinda still reminded us what was going on before the internet, the facebooks, twitters and smart asses on the internet forums..

EDIT:

One absoutely amazing tribute done in PS3 game "Ragdoll Kung-Fu"! A must see..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded
Calm down Boris.... I'm not hating on him in that post am i? I even admit he was talented, or did you deliberately chose to ignore that?

I just think genius is a highly overused word, and i certainly dont think it applies to MJ.

Selling a shedload of records doesn't make you a musical genius. You just don''t get it do you.
It's like if you'd be saying Hendrix was a bad guitar player, freddie mercury couldn't sing, beatles had no influence on rock music, bb king was a mediocre blues artist, etc.

I never was a die hard fan of MJ. I like many of his songs, but actually don't own a CD. And i'm not going to buy all his albums now that he's dead. But to say he wasn't a musical genius is such a bold and ignorant statement...

He was a troubled person, weird, stupid, whatever you wanna call it. But most genius minds tend to be like that. He was just one of those where it was pretty obvious that he has some serious issues. Which has nothing to do with the fact that he indeed was a musical genius.
The very best musical talent is often the one that you've least heard of. And I agree with Moose, he's not a genius. All he does is sing and do a fancy moonwalk (and even that wasn't his creation)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The very best musical talent is often the one that you've least heard of. And I agree with Moose, he's not a genius. All he does is sing and do a fancy moonwalk (and even that wasn't his creation)

Finally, something we can agree on S14
Always a first. :grouphug:
Sad soul unfortunately
#290 - Zay
Quote from Shadowww :Michael Jackson... may he Rape In Peace

Since there's so much plastic in Michael Jackson that cannot be cremated, they're going to recycle him into plastic bags... So actually he's still dangerous to children.

Elton John has been invited to the funeral to sign "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me!"

BREAKING NEWS FROM LA: Initial reports that MJ's doctor was in the room with him when he died are false. It's now being reported, that in fact, his mommy came by and picked him up half a hour earlier.

Before Farrah Fawcett died, she was given one wish. She wished for all children to be safe until Michael Jackson is alive.

What's the difference between Farrah and Michael? Farrah was a pinup girl above young boys bed, Michael pinned down young boys on their beds.

I heard Michael Jackson died of food poisoning. Yeah, they found 12 year old nuts in his mouth.

Since there's so much plastic in Michael Jackson that cannot be cremated, they're going to recycle him into Lego... So children can play with him for a change.

Michael Jackson is much like Xbox360. Both are made of plastic, both are turned on by children and both die young.

Anyone noticed that "The singer and dancer Michael Jackson" is an anagram of "Danger as he jams a cock in ten children"?

lol that made me giggle
Innocent until proven guilty is the code I would kill for, a code I would die for. We needed centuries to figure out we need to align our justice system so it's more prone to release criminals then to lock up innocent people.

If anyone thinks he get's the view of the real world thru the looking glass of the media, that is one sad individual and I pity him. Like watching hollywood movies thinking they make documentaries about real life action heroes.

Jon Lajoie - Michael Jackson is Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU
Quote from Electrik Kar :Woah... when did Rag Doll Kung Fu go 3D?? :eek:

This is the PS3 version so i don't know how the old ones were.. But this isn't 3D either, models are 3D but the gameplay is 2D..
#297 - Zay
great singer.R.I.P although I never really liked him,but still,a depressing loss
UK people, channel 5
Near the end, surely I'm not alone waiting for someone to jump up from the coffin with a rendition of Thriller

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG