The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
Michael Jackson has died
Just on the news now Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack
Just saw on 60 seconds that he was taken away by an ambulance, but has he really died?
well TMZ has reported it and they're according to people on the news a hugely respected news website and wouldnt risk posting something that wasnt true
Well..... I guess RIP

Although I didnt really like him, its a great loss.
AHEM, I belive I posted 1 minute before you sir.
ahah just watching bbc world news...
i cant find any news about his death, at least not on guardian :S
#8 - Gil07
^

Just a quick notice, its amazing how quickly the news spread. Took what, 5mins? Probably less for the word about his heart attack to spread
825 quid per person blimey!
It's all they're talking about on the radio. Still no confirmation if he has actually died though.
Rumours? Joke? Or are you guys super duper serial?
Yeah got news of this after getting back after 10 and just switched on the news to catch up.

Sure he was a bit of a wacko, but you can't deny his Music was up there with the best.
Good singer, but a total weirdo....
His music is know around the world, sure he was a bit strange at times but no one really knows what went on in his up-bringing :/

His death is unconfirmed at the moment so until we hear otherwise take it with a pinch of salt.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Yeah got news of this after getting back after 10 and just switched on the news to catch up.

Sure he was a bit of a wacko, but you can't deny his Music was up there with the best.

Agreed, what went on behind closed doors isnt really any of our business and his music will always be up there with the greatest.
News now say he is in a coma. Parents by his bedside.

Still no official news on his state.

All best to him.
well, it's said that there's no official report, so not exactly sure how they can state that he has died, sorta wanna see solid news before makin assumptions that he has actually died...

Anyway if he has, bad stuff, his music is so great.
[bad joke time]

I hope the pallbearers will have the decency to moonwalk...
#21 - CSU1
Heal the world and make it abetter place for the entire underage human race.

+1
First reports confirming he has died are coming in.
God almighty, Could somebody post a link to a reputable site other than Reuters? And I wouldnt listen to an effin thing TMZ says.
BBC are starting to report he has died, but they are understandably cautious.

I don't have any opinions on Jacksons personal life, it was what it was, but can I just say this.
Cardiac arrest eh... Figures that he would go out with some kind of arrest...

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG