The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :The Internet - where it's "cool" to be a sensless prick.

Harsh to call him that. He has a point.

Having said that... sigged!
Quote from The Very End :When that is said, even if you CAN basically tell what you want, you should have social IQ high enough to know that posting jokes about a person that died 1 day ago will upset someone

I couldn't care less about upsetting some over sensitive emos. I wouldn't stand in front of Michaels family and make jokes, obviously, but people that don't know him getting upset at jokes? come on! Man up people.
Quote from The Moose :Sorry Boris, but I'll say what i bloody well think. You may not like what Danowat and myself have to say, (Danowat trying to be cool and badass? wtf? :razz but we have as much right to our views as anyone else. Dont like it, dont read it.

As i've read somewhere else, where YOU on his ranch at that time, can you guarantee that he did something wrong? FFS, what pisses me off is that people pay more atention on that, then his fu*king legendary music and dancing. He marked the last century ffs, and that's why i'm fu*king anoyed to read stupid comments like that when the man died a day ago. Be senless somewhere else, not in thread with "RIP" in the name.
Quote from danowat :I wouldn't post jokes, because I personally find it distastefull and distrespectfull, however, I think when someone famous dies, people get into this emotional hysteria, which I personally, don't think is healthy.

I don't know Jackson, he made some music, he was in the news alot, for some good, and some bad things, I am not keen on the guy, and I don't really care that he has died, however, I am getting it RAMMED down my throat by EVERY media outlet, TV, Radio, Internet etc etc.

That I agree on, and as you say it's not good the way it is now either.
I did not know him either, nor do I really care about him, but I won't post silly jokes or remark, simply out of respect. You don't jump on peoples graves either... unelss your 12 years old and living on internet

Edit : The moose, some people, as said before are blood-fans They see him as a part of their own family. Sick for us, normal for them. I am sure that if the things I am fan of, like Iron Maiden would crash and die, I would feel pretty sad myself. Not sad, but shocked and not happy about it. I think a lot of people thinks it that way, and it would be wise to wait with the jokes at least for a little time me thinks.
Quote from Boris Lozac :As i've read somewhere else, where YOU on his ranch at that time, can you guarantee that he did something wrong? FFS, what pisses me off is that people pay more atention on that, then his fu*king legendary music and dancing. He marked the last century ffs, and that's why i'm fu*king anoyed to read stupid comments like that when the man died a day ago. Be senless somewhere else, not in thread with "RIP" in the name.

His music will live on, so just enjoy what he did when he was alive, and forget everything else.

I have my own opinions on his "persuasions", but now is not really the time and the place for that IMO.
Well,R.I.P.
Sorry, who died? Does anyone care?
What did his family say to the funeral directors?

Do you take plastic?

Too bad he died.

He made nice music.

Would've want him to do his tourney though.
Boris - you realise that approximately a quarter of a million people die every day, worldwide? I think it's fair to only be mournfull and sad about people who we actually cared for. For many, Michael Jackson won't be among that short list of people.
Quote from Crashgate3 :What did his family say to the funeral directors?

Do you take plastic?

Great artist, though i saw it coming with all the stuff that has happened to him.
Quote from mookie427 :interesting how you don't mention the second court case which ended in complete acquittal....

The first, completely separate case years earlier was settled out of court, most normal people will not settle anything out of court unless they know they have done it and feel there is likely to be enough evidence to get a conviction (probably as well as lack of funds why he choose not settle the second one out of court).
Only quarter of a mill' a day die?

In perspective thats not that much is it.

The mind wonders...

/Ontopic/ MJ, yeah, hard luck for his fans and thoughts for his family.ect ect.

In True Top gear Fashion..

Anyway, the new Ferrari F450...
its a shame , really really big shame, he was that good!(musical)

Rip....
I hear he isn't dead. he just had a stroke in the childrens ward. Dunno why people laughed when i said this.

Sorry I had to. But i never really liked his character or his music. we had a few people come in crying over him at work today. I had to hide a snicker.
Quote from Boris Lozac :As i've read somewhere else, where YOU on his ranch at that time, can you guarantee that he did something wrong? FFS, what pisses me off is that people pay more atention on that, then his fu*king legendary music and dancing. He marked the last century ffs, and that's why i'm fu*king anoyed to read stupid comments like that when the man died a day ago. Be senless somewhere else, not in thread with "RIP" in the name.

my thoughts exactly. People seem to be focusing on the shadier parts of his life rather than the parts that made him a true great. He should be remembered for the music, not what he supposedly did acording to some people.

with the jokes, I have nothing wrong with them in principle, it is just my opinion that it is a little bit too soon to go around making wisecracks when tensions seem to be running high
you can't say "tensions are running high" i would say maybe 1% are truly shocked and horrified. The rest of the populous seem to either
a) not care
b) want it to seem like they care
c) care a little but don't really mind that much.

We all die some are just more well known.
Exactly like that! though my attempts to bring them back as marathon bars is going un noticed sadly
Quote from Tristancliffe :[hide]
[/hide]

Damn you Tristan and your power of reading between the letters. You made me spill my drink!
I wonder if when he had the heart attack he went "OOOWWWWW"
Quote from mookie427 :my thoughts exactly. People seem to be focusing on the shadier parts of his life rather than the parts that made him a true great.

A true great? The guy made one, maybe two, decent albums in a 40 year career.

All these people calling him a "true great" and even worse "a genius" need to pull their heads out of their arses and see him for what he was. An averagely talented pop singer and a very good dancer with a very dubious personal life. It's not like he found a cure for cancer.

I just watched the lunchtime news. A sickening amount of people crying like their parents had just been murdered, over a pop singer. The worlds gone mad.

I bet those people aren't breaking down like that when they hear that 25000 kids have died from malnutrition/starvation/curable illnesses etc,as they do every single day.

Perspective people!
I think you misunderstood something The Moose. He actually is one of the most selling artist of all time
I did not like his music, but 90% of the population has with a occasion heared his music, it is widely played on radios, party's and such.
Edit : some from wikipedia :

Quote :In 12 weeks Thriller 25 sold over three million copies worldwide

Quote :Thriller went on to sell upwards of 109 million copies, making it the best-selling album of all time

And that is one album, the other ones sold much aswell
Quote from The Moose :The worlds gone mad.

No, you brits have gone mad. That "i don't give a fu*k" attitude on the forums generally is seriously anoying.
Quote from Boris Lozac :No, you brits have gone mad. That "i don't give a fu*k" attitude on the forums generally is seriously anoying.

Please explain why i should give a f**k about a pop singers death?

Quote from The Very End :I think you misunderstood something The Moose. He actually is one of the most selling artist of all time

..and Elvis was the biggest selling artist of all time. He was hugely overrated as well.

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG