The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
Quote from 5haz :Grabbing a slice of the attention cake much?

This is far worse than any "joke" about his death, tbh.
Quote from DevilDare :What is this crap....?

God I hate Chris Brown so much....

You hate everything.
Yes I hate everything

/emo
/wrist
Quote from DevilDare :Yes I hate everything

/emo
/wrist

You don't hate your girlfriend in your avatar, do you?
Quote from Bose321 :You don't hate your girlfriend in your avatar, do you?

I wish she was my gf
Quote from Jordan2007 :Good Song tbh if you read the lyrics.

Are you serious?

It's awful.

"Whos Michael Jackson,
Your Michael Jackson,
Im Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,"

Eh?

Gangstar rappaz trying to be sentimental.
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you serious?

It's awful.

"Whos Michael Jackson,
Your Michael Jackson,
Im Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,"

Eh?

Since when was Chris Brown a "Gangstar Rappa"..? He just jumped on the waggon and tried to get some extra-money, thats all. Pure lack of talent and completly gay...Last (and first) time I noticed him he knocked his girlfriend. What a sucker...
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you serious?

It's awful.

"Whos Michael Jackson,
Your Michael Jackson,
Im Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,"

Eh?

Better than the hard rock you like.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH **** THE WORLD AAAAAAAAAAH OHHHHHHHH

or something like that. :rolleyes:
Quote from VoiD :Since when was Chris Brown a "Gangstar Rappa"..? He just jumped on the waggon and tried to get some extra-money, thats all. Pure lack of talent and completly gay...Last (and first) time I noticed him he knocked his girlfriend. What a sucker...

I didn't notice him at all, tbh. That's why I assumed he is one.

Quote from G!NhO :Better than the hard rock you like.

Ok.
It's pretty much how those money hungry country singers did with 9/11. Making utter rubbish songs that contained 9/11 in it and "we will remember" and other nonsense. Although that was at least bearable, this is just crap.

Quote from VoiD :Since when was Chris Brown a "Gangstar Rappa"..? He just jumped on the waggon and tried to get some extra-money, thats all. Pure lack of talent and completly gay...Last (and first) time I noticed him he knocked his girlfriend. What a sucker...

RnB singers are just rappers crossed with some gay-ness and a lot of vocoder action going on to hide the lack of talent.

Quote from zeugnimod :I didn't notice him at all, tbh. That's why I assumed he is one.

Ok.

Lol epicnes

FTW!!!
anyone notice on his offical channel on youtube how big a hits he's gettin ?? its good to see Some positive comments on the channel also... makes a change...

People only show him the respect he deserves ( music wise ) when he passes onto hell
Before i say this, i just want to state that in no way do i dislike michael, and i actually like most of his music...but why the hell are all his songs coming back into the charts FFS?!

This is bloody stupid. Its like when Jade Goody died and shit like books and films started getting realesed about her. People die all the time and yes, michael did do alot for charity and the music business but why cant everyone just get over his death and carry on with there lives? I can understand his family members grieving for a while after his death, as i have with my own family members that have passed but the music business and other celebs are just trying to make money out of this.
theres MJ stuff on ebay everywhere, the funniest bit being that people are listing the moonwalker movie on VHS as 'very rare' no it isnt, they must have sold millions of copies of it over the years, not rare at all.
Quote from danthebangerboy :theres MJ stuff on ebay everywhere, the funniest bit being that people are listing the moonwalker movie on VHS as 'very rare' no it isnt, they must have sold millions of copies of it over the years, not rare at all.

Just wait 10 more years, if you got things from MJ then, you probally can sell it for millions on Ebay.
Guess it must suck to be more valuable dead than allive (no I am not joking)
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Before i say this, i just want to state that in no way do i dislike michael, and i actually like most of his music...but why the hell are all his songs coming back into the charts FFS?!

+1. Ridiculous that everybody is his fan suddenly.

Quote from Boris Lozac :A little too soon don't you think eejits, if you waited a bit longer maybe you could've made something barrable..

They want teh money ASAP, I guess.

Just shows that they don't care about him at all. This is worse than every MJ joke I read, tbh.

Oh, and looking at the "artists", I doubt they could have done any better song even if they had 2 years to make it.

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG