The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
Quote from mookie427 :interesting how you don't mention the second court case which ended in complete acquittal....

Quote from pacesetter :Yeah, its still relevant, if he was guilty. Example: I shoot one person, I'm accused of murder. Then, a man gets shot again, I am accused but get off for unsufficient/false evidence. Does that mean I'm a murderer or innoncent?

Exactly. Being acquitted of a second accusation doesn't make you innocent of the first one too. How could a child describe his genitals in great detail if he'd never seen them before?
Now that he died, people may start looking at him as a great musician again. I don't like his private ecapades either, but it changes nothing about his music.

But he missed the holy age to die as a rock/popstar, 27, by a few years. Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain....all found dead at age 27.
Quote from seniecka :Damn... why such a talented people have to die.

Cos this will happen if he doesn't .

Jokes aside, a rather tragic end for a troubled life.
Quote from shim :Farrah Fawcett also died earlier today. On her deathbed her dying wish was that all the children of the world be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

umm lmao
Although i didn't like him, but he was a great singer, and it is a big loss to a music world.
Someones going to finance his whole live with that
Attached images
jackson.jpg
In before teh lock!

On-Topic.

I didn't really like the guy, but I loved many of his songs
And I really think many of you joking and mean people should get slapped in teh face.

R.I.P. and condoles to the family.

You where the Smooth Criminal, .....wooow....wooow....woooow
RIP Michael Jackson
Meh, another human being dies, nothing that unusual in that, it happens to every single person on the planet.
Quote from danowat :Meh, another human being dies, nothing that unusual in that, it happens to every single person on the planet.

Do you think the same if someone in your family dies?
Please, let's not drag it down to that level
Of course it would felt different if it's someone you know, but for really hardcore fans MJ was a part of their family. Strange for some, natural for others. Therfor someone really takes this heavy, while others shrugs their shoulders.
Time flies, and we'll noticed it again today. Use what's left of your time to something that makes you life meaninfull.
woke upto a text from a mate sayign he was dead...

Jasus, apart from the molesting, trying to be white, turning muslem, and the other 100,00,000 retarded things he done... He's a music legend.

25/6/09 Never forget.

EDIT: someone please edit uri gellhars comments... he says 18, micheal jackson and I could not penatrate....

Please make it a viral video.
Quote from Bose321 :Do you think the same if someone in your family dies?

Pretty much.
Sure, I am sad, but there is nothing you can do about it, and life goes on
Nothing you can do about death, as I said, it happens to every single person on the planet, why let if affect your (living) life?.
Quote from danowat :Pretty much.
Nothing you can do about death, as I said, it happens to every single person on the planet, why let if affect your (living) life?.

The Internet - where it's "cool" to be a sensless prick.
Quote from Boris Lozac :The Internet - where it's "cool" to be a sensless prick.

Or where its cool to bash those who don't share your point of view .

Never tried, or am trying, to be "cool", gave that up 25 years ago
Quote from danowat :Or where its cool to bash those who don't share your point of view .

Never tried, or am trying, to be "cool", gave that up 25 years ago

Meh... your post basically says "supress your emotions, shi* happens", yea, but since we are humans, not robots, that's a bit hard you know. And YOU know that, and everyone else who post crap like that, but somehow you people think it will look cool on the monitor and people will go "oooh, look how badass and sensless that guy is"
Quote from Boris Lozac :The Internet - where it's "cool" to be a sensless prick.

I think there's another way of looking at your argument. The idea of a forum is that everyone with an opinion can contribute to a conversation. If their opinion isn't the same as yours , so what? Not everyone has to agree that Michael Jackson was great, neither do they have to care that he died. They don't have to even show respect. It's their choice. If you find what they say offensive, report it to the moderators.

Personally, I dont feel any emotion for MJs death... Guess he never really touched me when I was younger.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Meh... your post basically says "supress your emotions, shi* happens"

Not at all, everyone has emotions, I am not saying SUPRESS, but you have to be in control of them.

Its a fact of life, maybe I am just getting a bit more philosophical about it as I get older
It's news, it is as open for discussion as any other news.
This is why we have an off topic section.
Quote from Boris Lozac :stfu

Sorry Boris, but I'll say what i bloody well think. You may not like what Danowat and myself have to say, (Danowat trying to be cool and badass? wtf? :razz but we have as much right to our views as anyone else. Dont like it, dont read it.
Quote from danowat :Pretty much.

well maybe being emotionally alive, is a big part of life?
I'll ask my daughter tonight how cool and badass I am, I am sure she'll have a good laugh about that one
When that is said, even if you CAN basically tell what you want, you should have social IQ high enough to know that posting jokes about a person that died 1 day ago will upset someone It's like that Irwin joke about that fish that came on internet just some days after his death, people did not like that.
I wouldn't post jokes, because I personally find it distastefull and distrespectfull, however, I think when someone famous dies, people get into this emotional hysteria, which I personally, don't think is healthy.

I don't know Jackson, he made some music, he was in the news alot, for some good, and some bad things, I am not keen on the guy, and I don't really care that he has died, however, I am getting it RAMMED down my throat by EVERY media outlet, TV, Radio, Internet etc etc.

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG