The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
LA Times reporting that he's died. I'm shocked to be honest.
Looks like he Beat It.

"Gets coat."
*sad face*
RIP. He was a legend :eye-poppi
I now almost feel as bad as when Collin Mcrae died :'(
been pretty much confirmed now, LA Times confirmed he's dead and that is the most reliable source.

RIP MJ
I know, I shouldn't be making jokes. I've got all his albums somewhere, so I'd say I was a fan. Anyone who says he was a kiddie fiddler - he was proven not guilty.
How did I not get that!?

Apparently, with regards to his upcoming UK tour, his heart wasn't in it .
I Remember The Time he dangled the wean over the balcony, people were going mental, but to be fair, it's just Human Nature. Personally, I Blame It On The Boogie.

I just wonder if the ambulance guys looked for a pulse and said 'can you feel it'
RIP Michael.
I can't wait for the hundreds of joke text messages I am going to get.
#38 - 5haz
Perhaps his funeral will be a bit like the Thriller music video.

Sorry, the boy sure could sing, rest in peace
It's always sad though I wasn't really surprised after all he'd done to himself.. RIP
BBC news has confirmed his death.
Quote from trebor901 :Agreed, what went on behind closed doors isnt really any of our business and his music will always be up there with the greatest.

Are you feeling ok?
Would be the greatest prank ever if he "rose from the dead" and did a world tour in the zombie makeup from thriller.
Quote from DevilDare :^

Just a quick notice, its amazing how quickly the news spread. Took what, 5mins? Probably less for the word about his heart attack to spread

I think about 5 minutes or less, really... Half my MSN contacts were talking about that by that time... I went to several News websites and all of them were talking about this.. some said he had a heart attack, others said he died... I don't really know if he died.
Most new questions on Yahoo Answers! are talking about this as well. In several different languages
Wow, news really spread very quickly. Looks like the whole world know about this
#44 - Byku
Holy crap! He was like a legent, i was listening to his cd's when i was ten... omg... may he rest in peace... it's a shock to me :jawdrop:
yes it is definately LIVE confirmed that he has died...

Just a line from Sikipedia...

Michael Jackson has died from a heart attack at the age of 50. It's the first time he's been ****ed by anything older than 12.

(sorry for whom who cared - but i didnt)
Never liked the guy or his music guess it had to end sometime.
BBC News Confirms Michael Jackson Is Dead.

R.I.P Michael Jackson
CNN has still NOT confirmed his death.
yup
yup he's a goner

MJ R.I.P.

He was my favorite white female singer too

lol my bad too soon for an MJ joke? I bet all those people yelling "he's a pedo!!!" feel bad now eh. Poor guy, cardiac arrest I bet was painful

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG