The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :No, you brits have gone mad. That "i don't give a fu*k" attitude on the forums generally is seriously anoying.

Way to go generalizing a whole population, good job we don't go round generalizing Serbs with the normal stereotypes isn't it.
Quote from The Moose :

..and Elvis was the biggest selling artist of all time. He was hugely overrated as well.

It's as told before, some people that are hardcore fans feels they are somewhat "close" to him, therfor taking it hard. No, I do not understand it, No, I am not a fan of him, No, I do not care. But I won't go around making jokes about a man that died. Now I know some people have no standards, specially when they can be so "though" behind their monitor, but some respect had not hurted
But of course, feel free to write what you want, I don't really care about him, but I find it funny that you truelly aim to be an **** by the fun of it. Someone tok the bait and you got the wished attention
I thought hardcore MJ fans were a myth.
Quote from The Very End : I find it funny that you truelly aim to be an **** by the fun of it. Someone tok the bait and you got the wished attention

I certainly didn't aim to be an ****, and the last thing i want is attention.

The point i was making was... Be upset about some of the truly sad and shocking things that happen every day. Don't waste you time being upset about a two bit pop singers death.

I deplore the attention these type of incidents get when some seriously bad things go on in this world every single day that get no coverage at all.

That's me done in this thread. I've already fallen into the trap of giving this subject far more attention than it deserves.
Quote from The Moose :I certainly didn't aim to be an ****, and the last thing i want is attention.

The point i was making was... Be upset about some of the truly sad and shocking things that happen every day. Don't waste you time being upset about a two bit pop singers death.

I deplore the attention these type of incidents get when some seriously bad things go on in this world every single day that get no coverage at all.

That's me done in this thread. I've already fallen into the trap of giving this subject far more attention than it deserves.

Hehe, no offence to you mate, and sorry if I did sound more "against" you than I really is I'll agree that people really shouldn't take this too hard, I mean, it's a shame, but no one of us knew him well so why should we care?
I just want peace and flowers to the forum, and I thought that making jokes was a little too early, so don't feel offended. Come to Norway and I pay a beer on the town

Peace!
(no I am not drunk you sorry bastards)
Some people being real dicks up in here.
R.I.P. Michael. I grown up with his Music, now he is not here anymore. I fell weird... Like its not real, but damn , it is real
Quote from Bose321 :Do you think the same if someone in your family dies?

(this post was made this morning, I'm a bit late but I feel the need to quote it.)

Bose, you aren't a Jackson family member AFAIK, so you don't really have a leg to stand on in this argument. Sorry
I think theres nothing wrong with showing a bit of respect, but people are going over the top, especially every soppy gal I know on facebook right now inviting me to join "OMG RIP MJ OMG" groups, grrr.
Attached images
Thriller.gif
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Cool brits being real dicks up in here.

Fixed
Quote from The Very End :I think you misunderstood something The Moose. He actually is one of the most selling artist of all time
I did not like his music, but 90% of the population has with a occasion heared his music, it is widely played on radios, party's and such.

All of this has nothing to do with his music being "good" or "great".

Successful definately but that doesn't mean that it really is good.
Who cares what went on in his "personal" life and behind the closed doors. It should not matter to any of you.....

The fact is, he was a great artist that brought whole new meaning to PoP music.

RIP MJ
Who cares about his personal life, he was a singer who influenced millions of people around the world with his talent. Show some respect.

RIP MJ
finally he gets the peace he deserves. His life was over many many moons ago. Too bad for him he was so talented. He could have really been great. R.I.P. MJ
Quote from The Moose :...

there are too many...
This is, err, was one of his best tracks IMO.
he just made the soundtrack of my teenage life. Thanx for all the memories, the great music and the big show. RIP.
:woohoo:finally hes gone. he was a little too close friend to childs, and i just dont like that.
but i still i like how he affected the rock/pop music and all that...RIP
When his 'Bad' album came out in 1987 I had the time of my life those days...

I was 19, it was a hot summer, had my first motorbike and we were meeting at a friends place, where we put the speakers in the windows and had a great time in the garden partying...

thanks MJ
R.I.P. MJ. May you reast in perfect peace. He was a great muscisian and dance while at his time. He shall be remembered for a very, very long time.
Part of the problem here, is that my generation remember him as a plastic kiddie fiddler, whereas the last generation remember him as the true King of Pop. The other part of the problem is the increasing number of complete penises here.

Anyway, RIP.
Quote from robybobey :Who cares about his personal life, he was a singer who influenced millions of people around the world with his talent. Show some respect.

RIP MJ

Huh, who cares about his personal life? I made a post last night but it was deleted, which basicly is a reply to what you said, so i'll say it a little bit nicer this time.

Because he touched young children it should be forgotten because he was a talented singer? Gary Glitter was a good singer too.
I bet Glitter's watching all this thinking knowing he's never going to get the same reception....
RIP Michael Jackson, u were a great artist even though he had some serious (health) insues. I don't think ANY other artist would do what he has done. Getting a rare skin decease but still continues. Some say Music died last night...

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG