The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
I'll bet £5 MJ "comes alive" and does thriller, ala' Mackies theory. But has to be MJ.
I had it playin in the backround to, quite liked the music ( - Mariah Carey)
But did they have to led his daugther say the last words? I mean she not older than 12, no need to push here in public now

edit: oh, its still going, they just pushed him out (he may started to smell )*joke*
Quote from ACCAkut :
But did they have to led his daugther say the last words? I mean she not older than 12, no need to push here in public now

Thats what I thought. What was the point...?
Maybe she wanted to say it herself, they didn't push her.
Was cute nonetheless.
Emotional stuff, but I don't understand why they let her speak... (MJ's daughter).
Probally been "lured" (if we can call it that) to speak. Of course it's good of her to speak, it's her father afterall, but it loses all it's respect because media is abusing the whole stuff and it gets unpersonal and just another thing media can use on their front page. But by all means, as I said, it's good that she wants to talk some last words, but again I think that media has encuraged her to do so, and therfor I am not sure if I like it or not.

Just look on Norwegian newspaper today for example, half of the page is covered with a picture of her, and headline "heartbreaking speech" and a lot of articles around her.
Maybe she just wanted to say something herself......
Then it obviously got abused by the media in my opinion.
As I said, by all means, if she wanted to do the speech, it's great, but too bad it totally got used up and raped by media, so they now can sell us newspaper for the rest of the week with her on the frontpage. What makes me sick is that her speech came above an car accident that claimed 5 lives in Norway yesterday in the newspaper pages, it's sickening, even if it's MJ's daughter it really did piss me off.
That's the first time i have ever heard her speak (MJ's Daughter) and she probably just wanted to say bye to her beloved Dad. I can't see them making her to say something and i don't know if most people would make a child speak in this situation. She just wanted to say something
I got really upset when i saw the jacksons carrying his coffin. i thought cool runnings was on and i love that movie.
i'll get my coat.
Sanka... you dead? Ya, mon!
Maybe MJ did broke his lucky eggs
I know it's been a long time since he died, but still I miss him...
What are you? Reaper of the dead threads?
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
Quote from Johnny Mountain :I know it's been a long time since he died, but still I miss him...

Cool. Thanks for the info. My life is now complete knowing you miss MJ.
Johnny Mountain: was he that close to you?
Quote from hrtburnout :Johnny Mountain: was he that close to you?

I had the same question spinning in my mind before actually, so i second that.
lol i was going to reply with "not again..." when i saw it in the index but its the old thread
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :lol i was going to reply with "not again..." when i saw it in the index but its the old thread

he somehow borned again and died...again

He has got many lives as cat
Didn't you hear? They dug him up again for the remake of thriller!

Bad joke, I know
What??>???? This is terrible! First Brittany Murphy and now Michael Jackson! I can't believe Michael Jackson died! Who's to come next? Billy Mays?
Bill Oddie
Quote from hrtburnout :Was he that close to you?

Yeah... I have listened to his music for about 13 years now...
That must be a record!!! 13 years of listening to the same musician non-stop

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG