The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
He was indeed a talented artist and performer, with a career that spanned 4 decades, and had some cracking songs, i mean the album sales speak for themselves. But personally, i have never thought that he was really anything that special.

Yeah, he could dance, and was a good performer, but his voice was never what i would call excellent. I would go as far as to say that his voice was actually quite weak.

It is indeed sad and everything, but hearing tributes on the radio today along the lines of 'he was the best showman and vocalist that ever lived' i find kind of over the top, and not really accurate TBH, especially in comparison with other singers, who had much more of a vocal range and power in their voice (freddie mercury anyone?)

He was regarded the king of pop, but he was in my mind, over rated.
The possibility of a big prank is very high :mischievo, he will rose from the dead World Tour Intro :sour:
+ i view today a video of him in roflcopter , he was dancing or moving in there or something .
Quote from Toyo9J :The possibility of a big prank is very high :mischievo, he will rose from the dead World Tour Intro :sour:

Hehe, my mates kept saying same thing today.

Like "In the funeral he will jump out of the coffin and the Thriller song will come up"
Quote from DevilDare :Hehe, my mates kept saying same thing today.

Like "In the funeral he will jump out of the coffin and the Thriller song will come up"

if so, quess how many grammys are going to die when he jumps from the coffin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9LvENXBkjk&fmt=18

This :bigeyes2: His hand is like moving
Maybe the Ministry Of Music King is still in gears :singer::crown:
+ i was thinking about some facts like ... Michael Jackson passed away and VW Scirocoo is STILL not out :irked: .. its fishy no ? just think about it , things just don't come together, i mean this cant be happening
I'm kinda upset about the people that think it's funny, if he wasn't around .. I mean the world would be different without him besides music he put a TON of money into lots of programs around the world, sure he spent a lot on him, but he gave away just about as much.

Besides that though I think I almost feel worse for Farah, she died too yesterday but it's almost like no one cared!
Oh yeah, they must have hurriedly re-recorded a scene for eastenders some time today, as patrick and denise were talking about his death, and thriller was playing in the queen vic as well.

Documentary is on itv1 (uk) now, watching it anyway.
Quote from Toyo9J :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9LvENXBkjk&fmt=18

This :bigeyes2: His hand is like moving
Maybe the Ministry Of Music King is still in gears :singer::crown:
+ i was thinking about some facts like ... Michael Jackson passed away and VW Scirocoo is STILL not out :irked: .. its fishy no ? just think about it , things just don't come together, i mean this cant be happening

Wtf, am i the only one seeing just the helicopter guy in black suit and nothing else?
There is a hardly visible tiny teeny quiver of movement of where someone is laid inside the helicopter that is probably caused by the helicopter rocking slightly....

but hang on, i didn't think he went in a helicopter anyway, i heard the ambulance took him from his home straight to hospitial??
Quote from danthebangerboy :There is a hardly visible tiny teeny quiver of movement where he is laying, that is probably caused by the helicopter rocking slightly....

Hang on, i didn't think he went in a helicopter anyway, i heard the ambulance took him from his home straight to hospitial??

this is him going from hospital to his autopsy
Whoops! :hide:

Oh well, movement/vibration of the coptor probably caused some movement, or it was a nerve response, people can still twitch after they have died.
Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon all die in the same week. Let's hope this doesn't lead to an LFS Forum pre-emptive celebrity death thread-starter war.
ROFL THIS THREAD.

Quote from anbiddulph :this is him going from hospital to his autopsy

Why on earth did they fly him to his autopsy?
Quote from ajp71 :Why on earth did they fly him to his autopsy?

Because His MJ lol
Maybe his nose fell off
After loads of searching (i forgot the name of the song lol) i found my fav video that he did, always makes me laugh....

Speed Demon
What a legend, King of Pop, Always will be.. Shame the death was so Sudden.

R.I.P Plastic Man.
Quote from Bawbag :I made a post last night but it was deleted

My post has been deleted as well.
Looks like someone thinks that because someone is dead we should only remember the good part about him and forget the dark side.

Michael Jackson was a good singer and surely a great showman. But he was also so much 'special' that nothing the mods of this forum can do will never hide this fact.
My mate was going to see him on his comeback tour.
Quote from Luke.S :My mate was going to see him on his comeback tour.

so was one of my teachers and i think one of my friends, that's money down the drain

RIP Jacko
Quote from oli17 :so was one of my teachers and i think one of my friends, that's money down the drain

RIP Jacko

I'm pretty sure they will get a refund.
Not a huge fan of him but did like 'Man in the mirror' I will say he had some amazing song writers and producers.
Quote from Bose321 :Do you think the same if someone in your family dies?

you related to micheal jackson if not why are you so sad then he not even related to you so how can you say would you feel the same if someone in your family dies ?

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG