The online racing simulator
Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
If we (people ) keep letting these (people) let these (people) control our lives through VIDS and MUSIC...then lay down now...give up. It was just months ago that a young person walking down a street in Vancouver , got hit by a HELICOPTER...we all know how loud a HELICOPTER can be, but this young person was on a Ipod . Lets just hope it wasn't some lame peddo MJ tune.

Enough, we all agree...he was worse than OJ and we're all glad he's dead. I'm glad people won't thrash me like this when i die (Old Age)
oh wowza, I guess we know the 3rd, Farrah fawcett died too, I only heard it, I don't know if that is true but I think someone else posted a pic of her in here too, wowza see that superstition is true...

Hollywood deaths come in 3's

Farrah RIP

***shivers""" freaky

whoa a heli hit a kid listening to an Ipod? wth how did that happen? it had to have been traveling pretty fast for him not to be aware it was approaching him, Must have been a really good song and Ipod too. That sucks man, now I have to worry about that whenever I'm skating around lake
Merced lol Im always going to look UP now.

I always listen to music, and never pay attention to what's behind me half the time, I'm assuming I am traveling faster then something that can kill me, thanks for the tip.
Quote from Pablo Donoso :whoa a heli hit a kid listening to an Ipod? wth how did that happen? it had to have been traveling pretty fast for him not to be aware it was approaching him, Must have been a really good song and Ipod too. That sucks man, now I have to worry about that whenever I'm skating around lake
Merced lol Im always going to look UP now.

I always listen to music, and never pay attention to what's behind me half the time, I'm assuming I am traveling faster then something that can kill me, thanks for the tip.

It's on youtube ...he was walking down the street listening to (his last song), on an Ipod, and didn't hear the Helio coming down on him...that's life.

S*it Happens
Holy damn, hmm. At first, i was thinking that its old thread, because of so many replies.
MJ was our generations Elvis. RIP Michael.
Quote from mookie427 :what, even though a jury found him not guilty? He was crucified by the media over that court case, and people who still think he is a kiddy fiddler need to grow up

He made an out of court cash settlement previously though in another case, an admission of guilt if ever there was one and how typically American and disgusting is accepting a cash settlement for such a crime.
lol I think this statement best sums up how I feel:

"I love the way his music touched my soul, just not the way his hands touched little kids."

lol he was guilty, google about the book he had in the safe, that should be more then enough proof for anyone.
Meh whatever.

Bon Voyage Mister.
lol our generation's elvis, naw, he was a great musician, just as mj was, both are equally important, but the scope of it I agree, MJ will probably make just as many hearts sad now that he is gone, if not more. Elvis touched a lot of people but mainly only Americans. To the people over in the middle east like Budapest, Prague, he was a god. I feel truly sorry for them.
Didn't Elvis die of a fat induced heart attack as well? :rolleyes:
Quite much dissgusting reading in this topic, jeez

Now, when that is said, I did not listen to his music, exept some few songs that everyone did. He was controversial, but he did produce great music in his genree, and he was a fabelous dancer.

I have made many jokes on his expence before, but today is not the day to post them, show some respect people!
I just woke up a couple of minutes ago. My dad left me a note that said I had a missed call from a friend after I went to bed and that Michael Jackson was dead. I almost laughed when I read it. Good riddance you dirty bar steward.
Well, news portal here says he died from heart attack Anyway, world lost one of biggest music idols.
Quite shocking, IMHO. One would think such a prolific dancer would have a very strong cardio-vascular system.

As for his controversies, yes he was accused of getting naughty with some kids, but no he wasn't convicted. If he was guilty, boo on him. But if he was innocent, it's just another case of a famous person being witch-hunted for money. Innocent until proven guilty; let it rest.

I didn't really like a lot of his music, but he practically revolutionised his genre with creativity and style which has never since been successfully imitated. Say what you will, he is a legend.
Quote from samjh :
As for his controversies, yes he was accused of getting naughty with some kids, but no he wasn't convicted. If he was guilty, boo on him. But if he was innocent, it's just another case of a famous person being witch-hunted for money. Innocent until proven guilty; let it rest.

What about dangling his kid from a balcony...

he was a ****ing fruitloop.

no major loss
Farrah Fawcett also died earlier today. On her deathbed her dying wish was that all the children of the world be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.
Quote from samjh :Quite shocking, IMHO. One would think such a prolific dancer would have a very strong cardio-vascular system.

Don't be so quick to blame it on the boogie
Quote from shim :Farrah Fawcett also died earlier today. On her deathbed her dying wish was that all the children of the world be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

Ouch.

Two celebs dying in a single day? It's a very weird day.
R.i.p MJ!

Great singer!
Quote from samjh :As for his controversies, yes he was accused of getting naughty with some kids, but no he wasn't convicted. If he was guilty, boo on him. But if he was innocent, it's just another case of a famous person being witch-hunted for money. Innocent until proven guilty; let it rest.

He settled a case a child brought against him out of court. Either he didn't want to go to court because he was guilty or he decided to pay off one family even though he was innocent in a move which would open the floodgates.
Damn... why such a talented people have to die. I'm not his fan, but I appreciate what he had been doing for a long time. He was obviously icon of pop world. Legend. R.I.P :guilty:
Quote from amp88 :He settled a case a child brought against him out of court. Either he didn't want to go to court because he was guilty or he decided to pay off one family even though he was innocent in a move which would open the floodgates.

interesting how you don't mention the second court case which ended in complete acquittal....
Quote from mookie427 :interesting how you don't mention the second court case which ended in complete acquittal....

Yeah, its still relevant, if he was guilty. Example: I shoot one person, I'm accused of murder. Then, a man gets shot again, I am accused but get off for unsufficient/false evidence. Does that mean I'm a murderer or innoncent?

[This may not make sense what I wrote, I just hope you get the jist of what I am trying to say.]

Michael Jackson has died
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG