The online racing simulator
Post your Last Purchase!
#2 - J@tko
this stupid thing
Attached images
DSC00205.JPG
#8 - wien
Quote from thisnameistaken :Or do the Pros have firewire?

To the best of my knowledge, they do. Product differentiation you know. How else can they justify a hefty premium for what is essentially a bigger screen?
#9 - majod
Quote from wien :How else can they justify a hefty premium for what is essentially a bigger screen?

The same way they justify all of their ridiculously inflated prices: they don't.

[Edit] Guess I'll post mine: Two slices of pizza, a can of coke and a creamy garlic dipping sauce from Pizza Nova.
Last actual non-consumable object purchase was a Playstation 3 and Saints Row 2.
#11 - Jakg
Microsoft Reclusa Keyboard - £33.
33 quid for something which does the same as my 1.99 keyboard insane
Quote from majod :http://actualgameplay.com/wp-c ... 6/live-for-speed-s2-1.jpg

Welcome to S2, new person.

Quote from MAGGOT :Two slices of pizza, a can of coke and a creamy garlic dipping sauce from Pizza Nova.
Last actual non-consumable object purchase was a Playstation 3 and Saints Row 2.

You need someone to cook for you. I'm not offering, particularly, but depending on how often you shave and whether you snore maybe we could go see a movie or something and just see what naturally happens?

Last non-consumable thingy I bought was probably christmas presents for other people. I've got a giant tax bill coming on the 31st, no spending allowed.
£25s worth of C8H18
Quote from thisnameistaken :You need someone to cook for you. I'm not offering, particularly, but depending on how often you shave and whether you snore maybe we could go see a movie or something and just see what naturally happens?

Okay, but I get to pick the movie.

Actually, I'm at work right now and felt like a second lunch was necessary, so I stepped out and went to the Pizza Nova across the street from the office. Normally I eat better: I usually get Pizza Pizza.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Is that the new Macbook that doesn't have a firewire interface?

Or do the Pros have firewire?

That's a pretty cynical way to get people to buy the more expensive Mactop.

That is last years version of the Macbook Pro and it does have firewire ports. When i mean last year i mean the ones that went before the current ones.
Quote from swisscosmo :What the heck do you need octane gas for?

Who said it was a gas?

It's petrol btw. Octane is what petrol is mostly made of, among other things such as 1-methyl heptane and other additives to make it burn cleaner
Alcohol, in vast quantities.
Oh and a new set of weights.
-
(Storm_Cloud) DELETED by Storm_Cloud
Quote from swisscosmo :That is last years version of the Macbook Pro and it does have firewire ports. When i mean last year i mean the ones that went before the current ones.

Very wise.

I've been meaning to get one of the old Macbooks while all the polo-necked tragic mac fanboys are upgrading to the new ones, saw a black one going dirt cheap the other day but a dastardly devious friend of mine got it first.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - Last Saturday

Unless you mean services too, in which case it was 3 cinema tickets on Tuesday
Pack of McCoy's at the train station, 85p! What a ripoff.
You can get a six pack from pound land for 99p

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG