The online racing simulator

:lovies3d:
Quote from jibber :Why would you run over animals on purpose, that's just wrong.

I don't go out of my way to hit them, but if one is in the road (and hitting it won't damage my van), I am going to hit it.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Bloody hell I didn't know they had internet up there now.

Well not so much Internet as a fleet of carrier pigeons. Works rather well me thinks.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I don't go out of my way to hit them, but if one is in the road (and hitting it won't damage my van), I am going to hit it.

Well not so much Internet as a fleet of carrier pigeons. Works rather well me thinks.

give a whole new meaning to the phrase "seeded peers"

Sadly, no one is selling the Keyboard here, so I have to order it from amazon.
A 2 hour session @:

Sennheiser CX200 Street II in-ear phones

corse swiss auto kart

alpinestars kmx-9

sparco k-run shoes

omg rain carbon

v2 pro satin black

and a karting trolley, jerry can and a tyre pressure gauge along with a corbeau forza sport seat for my racing cockpit
That's one nice kart!
A brand new 3 piece clutch kit for my sporty car (finally!) £60 quid with free p&p, not so bad really!
What sporty car?
Goldeneye for the N64
You don't speak to me either fag. Whats your number, I'll text you.

Thanks!
Are you really posting that on the world wide web? Not just that on the LFS forum. You crazy mudda fugga! Nice to see your hardcore "fudge the system" attitude still hasn't left you
Doesn't it cost him a bomb if you text from Norway? Do it!
I am from Norway ffs, my ass is full of oil and I could text jesus if I wanted to
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from The Very End :I am from Norway ffs, my ass is full of oil and I could text jesus if I wanted to

HAHA

true dat

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG