The online racing simulator
new CIM for my vectra, new key+fob and reprogramming and tech2'd, £475. Not happy.
best keyboard ive ever had... much less annoying than those incredibly loud cherrys all of my coworkers have too
http://www.cherry.de/english/p ... d_MultiMedia_Keyboard.htm
(the cherry i used before this one still works just fine after ~10 years btw... at least with keyboards german quality is still around)

last purchase would probably be the eeepc... such a shame the touchscreens i wanted to replace it with down the line all have shite glossy displays
Quote from scoobyrbac :Wow, I never liked touch screens, but that program there makes me want one.

Same, that looks bloody amazing!
These, which have arrived, (they do also fit rover 200 1998, i have checked!) An excellent upgrade from the solid, and rubbish disc brakes i currently have.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CR ... |66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I already had the greenstuff pads, as i bought the zr120 ones by mistake, but they will go with the above discs, and the calipers and carriers i have on the way, (which should have been here today )

Finally, i will have decent brakes on a rover, as i hear they are notoriously shite, so it isn't just my car with bad brakes.

Silverstone Tj07
oh yeah, the purchase before the brakes was this, god it sound sooo good, and is slightly faster due to improved airflow. And yes, i did have to weld the end section from my original system onto the end of the ashley pipe to fit the catalytic convertor, as the rover cat has a 2 bolt fixing and the mg one has 3, but they didnt have a rover 200 one and i was in a hurry. Anyway, it works!

http://www.ashleyexhausts.co.uk/p1411323.htm
#63 - wien
Quote from Shotglass :best keyboard ive ever had...

Ooh, that looks like it just might be the keyboard I've been looking for. Ideally I'd like the keyboard off my Thinkpad in standalone form, but that might be close enough if the keys have the right resistance. My current logitech is like typing in fudge.

Doesn't look like they make a Norwegian version though. :sadbanana
Out with the old...

In with the new!

PS3 160Gb Uncharted: Drake's Fortune bunble.

Quote from Riders Motion :Out with the old...

In with the new!

PS3 160Gb Uncharted: Drake's Fortune bunble.

i simply love that choice!!!!!
Quote from wien :Ideally I'd like the keyboard off my Thinkpad in standalone form, but that might be close enough if the keys have the right resistance.

feels reasonably similar to the thinkpad i have here
iirc i paid ~13€ for it so its not exactly like youd be wasting a lot of money
#69 - wien
Quote from Shotglass :iirc i paid ~13€ for it so its not exactly like youd be wasting a lot of money

Heh, no. I've actually been meaning to give a UK layout a whirl for a while since it should be more efficient for programming ({ and } are real finger-breakers on Norwegian keyboards), so even the lack of a Norwegian layout may not be that big of a deal. Not that the paint on the keys is all that important.

Sold!
Quote from wien :since it should be more efficient for programming ({ and } are real finger-breakers on Norwegian keyboards)

thought so too until i actually sat down in front of a us keyboard
nevermind that i always got z and y mixed up im so used to altgr+7-0 now that its hard to do the switch... the small us enter key didnt help either (not a problem with uk)

from looking at it it seems like all the keys are identical so its a prime candidate for trying out dvorak too
These, got a great deal on them too!

Quote from wien :Heh, no. I've actually been meaning to give a UK layout a whirl for a while since it should be more efficient for programming ({ and } are real finger-breakers on Norwegian keyboards),

Coding gets tiring on UK keyboards too, especially grabbing brackets all the time.

Even the so-called "Happy Hacking" keyboard doesn't have convenient locations for all the common programming symbols.
i suppose you could by an optimus and make your own layout
rather expensive solution though
MX vs. ATV Untamed for the PS3
I bought this at lunch time....

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG