The online racing simulator
You better lube up your rear.
Oh come on, you people are serious? I don't give a shit what phone people has, as long as it suits them and their ways of using it. Personally I am Android boy, but thats because I yet have to test the others, and because it gives me a lot of freedom. If I want to transfer an audiofile from pc to my phone I do that. No need for shitty extra programs or regulations from an insane-controlling company.
When that is said, Apple really has some great and neat features, so all in all it's a solid phone.
Bunch of fanboys around here.
TVE, it's not about the hatred, it's about the rage of all the Apple fanboys that makes us do this fighting

But, anyway, I wouldn't trade my SIII Mini for an iPhone 5 even if they gave me $1000 with it. Or maybe I would, but I would sell it right away and buy a S4
Quote from matijapkc :TVE, it's not about the hatred, it's about the rage of all the Apple fanboys that makes us do this fighting

But, anyway, I wouldn't trade my SIII Mini for an iPhone 5 even if they gave me $1000 with it. Or maybe I would, but I would sell it right away and buy a S4

You should get a award for saying that.

Hell, I wouldn't even trade my HTC Wildfire for an iPhone 5.
Fecks sake, who do I need to butt**** here to de-rail this topic so hard that it turns out to an talk of sex, woman and alcohol, instead of a phone-rage-war??
Quote from The Very End :Fecks sake, who do I need to butt**** here to de-rail this topic so hard that it turns out to an talk of sex, woman and alcohol, instead of a phone-rage-war??

A picture of you will suffice.
Wait, you'll fab to it?
Quote from matijapkc :The biggest virus on Apple devices is Apple themselves. Remember Apple maps? Also, I think they were the first to say that their users will be tracked all the time and that their location will be stored, right?

I think that your facts are a little incorrect. Apple anonymously gathered GPS data (which every maps does, Google does too hence why it can geolocate my laptop even without a GPS card) to enhance their positioning data when people are using WiFi (because raw GPS positioning is expensive, slow and power hungry).

Americans made this a big deal this because they do that with everything, but it really isn't uncommon. Your cell phone is transmitting its location to your carrier all the time as well. Is that an invasion of privacy too?
I see you argue about getting locations but you don't argue about Maps. I really can't figure out why.

BTW, I'm out of ideas on how to fight Apples, so I think I'm out for today.
Quote from The Very End :Not at all darling.

That's good, because otherwise I had a lot of explaining and apologising to do...
Nothing to be ashamed off bro! You don't have to be gay to make a friend feel ooookay!
Tl;DR Do me, please do!
Quote from The Very End :Nothing to be ashamed off bro! You don't have to be gay to make a friend feel ooookay!

This is the gayest no homo sentence I have ever read/heard.
Just a regular evening at LFSForum.net
Quote from matijapkc :I see you argue about getting locations but you don't argue about Maps. I really can't figure out why.

BTW, I'm out of ideas on how to fight Apples, so I think I'm out for today.

There's no point. Maps works fine. Maybe in Europe it's not as good, but in North America it works alright. I'm sure Google Maps also has some places where it's better/worse in.
Well it could be worse. You could have been assaulted and raped by a shemale. Compared to that even this bunch of imbreed mongoloids on LFSForum makes it an O.K evening!
Did I miss something in those 3 minutes or...?
Quote from The Very End :Well it could be worse. You could have been assaulted and raped by a shemale. Compared to that even this bunch of imbreed mongoloids on LFSForum makes it an O.K evening!

That doesn't have to be bad actually..
Well enlighten me then darling, because even I finds no joy in beeing raped by a shemale. And trust me, even if was not directly a rape or a shemale, I got experience in stuff like this. Actually, I am an god damn expert on this field!
Well, I would find it much worse if I was raped by Dustin
You don't like fat men?
This cognition just made it even worse

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG